GUILTY Canada - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, murdered, 1993

The news links I posted (on page 2 at the bottom of thread) were concerning the release of the man Karla" dated "for 8 months whilst both were prisoners - he was serving time for killing a young woman.It would be interesting/disgusting to see if they get together to talk about the good old days,perhaps she might want to introduce him to her husband and child?!

I agree with 99% of your post. The 1% I don't agree with is giving her any respect. IMO, she does not deserve any from anyone......ever.
What she did is forever inexcusable, imo.

I agree with you Drip....She does not deserve one ounce of respect...
Just recently re-read the 3 books I own about these monsters.
If Paul had not been beating her senseless she never would have caved in and said a word about him.
I have several kiddos and if KH lived next door to me I would be worried SICK...damn sure would not give her "respect."

This is THE case that convinced me we need a registry for serious criminals similar to the sex-offender registry. The 19 year old kid that dated a 16 year old girl against her parents wishes has to register as a sex offender to live in my neighborhood, but a sexual-predator sadistic serial killer can live next door to me and I will have no way to know her background?

I am all for rehabilitation, and seriously, I would be respectful to Karla Homolka if she DID live next door to me. But I would want to know the truth so that I can keep a watchful eye and protect myself and my loved ones.

People knowing the truth about her should be the minimum price she must endure after the heinous murders she committed. I cannot even imagine what her victims' families must feel.
I'm all for rehabalitation as well but time and time again these animals just re-offend.
You would be respectful to KH, really? WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO EARN ANYONE'S RESPECT?
What is the truth that you would want to know? the books, the videos, the interviews, all of it is the truth....
Let's see we have a woman whose hubby is in the next room raping a girl but Karla gets pissed off because he used "their" wedding champagne glasses to give the girl some liquor.....
Rape/beat a girl, ok, use my wedding glasses, not ok.
Want to rape my sister? Ok, I'll help you....
I could go on and on about this sick, equally culpable monster by I very much look forward to seeing why you would ever give her your respect.
She was JUST as guilty as Paul, she just happened to cut a deal quicker.

Wow, I cannot read the thread as the margins are blown from a post from 2010? I see the young man, but he is not with Karla. I cannot read anything as my screen will not scroll that far to the left and right.

I'm all for rehabalitation as well but time and time again these animals just re-offend.
You would be respectful to KH, really? WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO EARN ANYONE'S RESPECT?
What is the truth that you would want to know? the books, the videos, the interviews, all of it is the truth....
Let's see we have a woman whose hubby is in the next room raping a girl but Karla gets pissed off because he used "their" wedding champagne glasses to give the girl some liquor.....
Rape/beat a girl, ok, use my wedding glasses, not ok.
Want to rape my sister? Ok, I'll help you....
I could go on and on about this sick, equally culpable monster by I very much look forward to seeing why you would ever give her your respect.
She was JUST as guilty as Paul, she just happened to cut a deal quicker.

White Rain, I believe you and I are on the same page. I do think Karla was just as guilty; even worse, I believe the victims would probably be alive today if not for Karla's involvement as her husband had never killed his rape victims until Karla began to participate. I believe it was jealousy to the depths of depravity that possessed her to murder innocent girls, including her own sister.

Also, I didn't say that I would respect her, I said that I would treat her respectfully, as in "behave" civilly ( NOT friendly, just not provoking) although I would detest her presence. The truth I would want to know and feel i should be allowed by law, is the truth that it is, in fact, the murderer Karla Homolka, living next door, not simply any normal mother with a Betty Crocker past.

It is my strong opinion that it is wrong to turn out serial killers into society and leave people clueless as to who they are and where they are. No way does it make sense that any level of sex offender must register and be known as such to his/her neighbors but SERIAL KILLERS do not? This must surely be an enormous oversight of our justice system.

I hope her child will have access to therapy in the future, I think he will need it. I can't imagine how you can even begin to deal with the knowledge that your mother did something like that.

I hope her child will have access to therapy in the future, I think he will need it. I can't imagine how you can even begin to deal with the knowledge that your mother did something like that.

I can't imagine being her daughter (I have no idea as to the genders of her children)!!! Just imagine finding this out one day...if KH's sister wasn't safe from her evilness, why would her daughter be?

I can't imagine being her daughter (I have no idea as to the genders of her children)!!! Just imagine finding this out one day...if KH's sister wasn't safe from her evilness, why would her daughter be?

There are, I think, three children now.

Yes, the dynamic that prompted her to murder innocents was, in my opinion, a depraved jealousy. Even though I believe she "loves" her children in the best way that any sociopath can, but what will happen when lack of conscience, lack of impulse control, and jealousy all rear their heads at one time? Does she maintain regular therapy / counseling?

I believe even SHE is better off knowing that she is being watched/monitored all the time, even if she is living a somewhat 'normal' daily path now. She was also living a somewhat normal path WHILE she and Paul were murdering innocent young victims, as are many sociopathic murderers. Sociopaths do not necessarily commit violent crimes, but their consciences must come from exterior authoritarian sources, as they have none within, IMO.

Those who do not truly understand sociopathy will say that she loves her children, is bonded with them, truly cares for them, and could never hurt them. The SAME was true of her relationship with her poor murdered sister, as far as I can tell. I pray her husband is eyes wide open and educated on her psychological issues and is keeping a close watch on his children as they grow and gain their own independent identities.

yeah she has 3 kids ... a boy, girl, and can't remember the gender of the thrid one

For sure he will need it. I am glad, though, she had a son and not a daughter. I fear that daughter would have potentially been a victim due to her jealousy.

For sure he will need it. I am glad, though, she had a son and not a daughter. I fear that daughter would have potentially been a victim due to her jealousy.

she has at least one daughter - three children total

Does anyone know if her sister Lori lets her kids go around Karla?
I know I read someone that Lori had at least one kid, maybe more.....

Stranger and stranger...
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/05/30/19816111.html

"OTTAWA - *advertiser censored* actor Luka Magnotta has been named as a suspect in sending a human hand and foot through the mail, discovered in Ottawa on Tuesday.

Magnotta has been linked in the past as having had a romantic involvement with sex killer Karla Homolka.

Montreal police have issued a Canada-wide arrest warrant 29-year-old, who also goes by the name Eric Clinton Newman."

Montreal police said Wednesday that 29-year-old Rocco Luka Magnotta is wanted in connection with a grisly homicide and dismemberment that some news reports said was videotaped.

A man by that same name has a huge presence on the Internet — as a low-budget adult film actor and for controversial videos he has posted online in the past.

A nationwide warrant has been issued for Magnotta, whom police say also goes by the names Eric Clinton Newman and Vladimir Romanov. He is white, 1.78 metres tall, and weighs 61 kilos. He has black hair and blue eyes, they said.

A man by Magnotta’s name has posted a blog on how to disappear completely.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...y-was-criminal-act-say-conservative-ministers

Connected or not ... who knows.

Not sure why this is posted in connection with Karla. I know they allegedly had an affair of some sort but he denied it. This other monster should get another thread. It has nothing to do with Karla's denied pardon back 2010.

Maybe one has already been started. I haven't looked yet.

Geez, I was just looking up Karla's most current news yesterday and ran into some YouTubes that present evidence of her sex- torture-murders being satanic ritual murders. It still scares the daylights out of me that she could move next door to anyone and teach school and look like an eco-conscious 'good' parent and the next door neighbors would never know. Well, until that ole 'itch' resurfaced, I guess.
They walk among us wearing the masks of normalcy. Right up until they kill. Then they STILL wear the mask of normalcy. Arrggh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back