FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Repost ...

As a side note... Being as serious as I can... I just asked my husband what he thinks of people that dress up in Star Wars costumes & role play. His response was a question: Are you serious? I said: Yeah. He said: Get real, Im not doing ballroom dancing, take someone else (which is what I wanted for Christmas but not ballroom - salsa). I then asked him what the difference is between people that dress up & role play as a hobby vs actors that dress up and do Broadway plays. He says: Money.

So I told him he better start paying me if he wants me to keep wearing my "pretty lil things" or else I'm gonna start wearing sweats & hoodies to bed.

:floorlaugh:

For those of us who stepped away..can we be told what information was shared that was not allowed please? I dont know if it was anything I posted or what. Thanks. I just want to make sure I didnt do anything wrong or correct it in the future.

Let's put it this way-unless you absolutely know for sure that something belongs to DSjr, is posted by him and it is verified by someone or some other entity as being bullet proof, please dont link it. ;)

Is there a reason I can't read all the pages from thread #11?? Trying to catch up!

Having the same problem with #12...can't access it...told I don't have enough jewels in my crown or some such to access it. lol (Just how bad were ya'll while I was finishing up my final work for the semester...yay...lol?)

I haven't heard anything new about Michelle's bf. Is he still in the picture helping out with searches?

Next time y'all decide to have a party, invite a mod to chaperone, okay? :floorlaugh:

That thread may not be back out for a few hours. There are several mods on it now but it appears this party has been going on for a while. :aktion1:

No worries. Nobody is in trouble.

Okay, y'all sober up and play by the rules now, okay? ;)

BBM

Now I wanna know what I missed!! :maddening:

BBM

Now I wanna know what I missed!! :maddening:

Nothing. It was a link to an acct with a bunch of ahem schmexy guy pics that was thought to belong to DS but it doesn't. So now we just need to double check our links are actually true links to main players in this case, especially when similar user names are being utilized.

Btw, hi Steely!

it was not pretty glad i did not look lol:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Now that was one party I am so glad that I left early before the real fun started.

Yes he is!

Good! I wonder if it's been said where they had coffee the morning of the 17th. Could Michelle have been followed?

Also, I wonder if Dale worked the day of the 17th. Afterall, he was home middle of afternoon for Michelle to drop the twins off...

& I'd like to know if Michelle's H3 was locked or unlocked when le found it. If something happened to her & her vehicle was used to transport her, then leaving the Hummer unlocked with her purse still inside would entice someone to steal it. If it was unlocked with her purse on the front seat, then surely that was on purpose to egg on a thief to add their prints to an already contaminated vehicle, maybe therefore pinning it on somebody else... Maybe?

If the vehicle was locked, then why? Why, especially considering her purse was inside and supposedly the perp is the one that parked the H3 there? Doesn't make sense...unless the doors automatically lock after a certain amount of time.

Nothing. It was a link to an acct with a bunch of ahem schmexy guy pics that was thought to belong to DS but it doesn't. So now we just need to double check our links are actually true links to main players in this case, especially when similar user names are being utilized.

Btw, hi Steely!

BBM

:seeya:

I will tell y'all this, Michelle would have gotten a good laugh herself and would appreciate everything everyone has done, even if the links were to the wrong person. So sad she hasn't been found yet. :(

Praying for her to come home and soon.

i have read on here that some people think mp could have been carjacked. i work in the fl. prison system as a locksmith and i had the chance to pick the door lock on an h3 today(boss locked his keys in the truck) mp could not have been carjacked at a light . it took me 45 min. to open the door someone said that riding in a h3 was like riding in a tank . its built like one to jmo

i have read on here that some people think mp could have been carjacked. i work in the fl. prison system as a locksmith and i had the chance to pick the door lock on an h3 today(boss locked his keys in the truck) mp could not have been carjacked at a light . it took me 45 min. to open the door someone said that riding in a h3 was like riding in a tank . its built like one to jmo

Thank you. That is a great point. Nobody was going to force their way in her hummer. And they could not stand out in broad daylight and hold a gun up in the air either. She was in very busy areas all afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni