IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not seeing any address history in IN for MP at veromi.net. Only cities come up in NC. I'm not seeing any tie to FL either. Where are we getting a possible history he was in FL, or is that speculation?

Aren't there laws saying child molesters have to stay away from each other?

There are laws saying one shouldn't molest children.
There are laws saying one shouldn't murder children.
There are laws against dismembering bodies.

*helpless shrug*

Is it just me being naive and shallow, or does MP's pointy beard strike anyone else as...conspicuously deviant or suggestive thereof? Is that style associated with any particular subculture?

I'm not seeing any address history for MP at veromi.net Only cities come up in NC. I'm not seeing any tie to FL either. Where are we getting a possible history he was in FL, or is that speculation?

He has a criminal record in Florida so he was there at some point.
The park is a known haven for registered sex offenders, though Plumadore isn't on Indiana's registered sex offenders list. He has a criminal record in Florida and North Carolina that includes convictions for trespassing and assault.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-park-known-sex-offenders.html#ixzz1hlogm2kI

(snipped by me)

I do understand the possibility (unique perspective, btw -- not being sarcastic), but I think a mercy killing is unlikely by the violence involved (blunt force trauma, dismemberment, disposal in a dumpster).

Psychologically, one of those actions alone would challenge a mercy killing theory; much more, all three acts considered together.

I'd think a "mercy killing" would be much more "respectful". I don't think any murder is respectful, but viewing such an act in context....

moo

It's so sad that I actually know and remember these dismemberment cases, but I do:

1. Leiby K.
2. Laura Ackerson
3. Lauren Giddings
4. Pamela Prprich (I could be mis-spelling her last name).
5. Zahra Baker

Leiby was a child (hands and feet kept in freezer). Not molested.

Laura involved in a divorce/custody issue (for which they are not seeking the death penalty, surprisingly, for the charged ex-husband and his new wife).

Lauren G.'s neighbor and law school classmate.

Pamela P. who died of an overdose at neighbor's house (he kept some of her parts in a closet in the apt. which were missed by LE on the first search, but her body was found in a suitcase by her brother).

And Zahra (but I did not follow that case).

And John Walsh's child, if memory serves.

He has a criminal record in Florida so he was there at some point.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-park-known-sex-offenders.html#ixzz1hlogm2kI

and I found this in thread #1 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7464170&postcount=361"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011[/ame]

Dec. 26, 2007
Michael Len Plumadore, 35, of 302 West King St., Boone, was sered with a warrant for arrest as a fugitive from justice. He was placed in the Watauga County Detention Center and is scheduled to appear in district court on Jan. 22 in lieu of a $10,000 secured bond.

going back to thread #1 to add links to thread #2 . . .

I joined here to learn about real committed crimes. I'm not sure I can do this. It almost seems to me this little girl didn't have a chance. She was murdered and dismembered. It doesn't get worse than that imoo.

Sometimes I wish we still had firing squads. Personally I don't want the person who did this to have creature comforts. I feel sick.

BBM. Me too. and I wish they sold lottery tickets for the 6 people chosen to pull the trigger. Think about how much tax money we could collect that way!

Thanks for the link to that article. Now, I wonder, how did this family know Plumadore if he lived in NC? Did they also live there previously? Did Plumadore live in Iowa before living in NC? Sorry, I am just trying to figure out how this guy was such a trusted family friend and "father figure". I shudder at that.

Just doing some sleuthing through Iowa courts. There is a MP listed under court records for one case. It was filed in November 2010. It was a petition for relief from domestic abuse - JUVENILE (meaning it was a child who was the victim). The case was dismissed due to not enough evidence to go to trial.

Edit: Just wanted to add that the gf was extradited from Iowa in 2005. Paternity for one of the children was established in Iowa in 2011 with child support starting in June 2011.

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm

2nd edit: You may have to go to the main page and enter the search criteria.

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us

It's so sad that I actually know and remember these dismemberment cases, but I do:

1. Leiby K.
2. Laura Ackerson
3. Lauren Giddings
4. Pamela Prprich (I could be mis-spelling her last name).
5. Zahra Baker

Leiby was a child (hands and feet kept in freezer). Not molested.

Laura involved in a divorce/custody issue (for which they are not seeking the death penalty, surprisingly, for the charged ex-husband and his new wife).

Lauren G.'s neighbor and law school classmate.

Pamela P. who died of an overdose at neighbor's house (he kept some of her parts in a closet in the apt. which were missed by LE on the first search, but her body was found in a suitcase by her brother).

And Zahra (but I did not follow that case).

And John Walsh's child, if memory serves.

And the little Jewish boy in Brooklyn....

Just doing some sleuthing through Iowa courts. There is a MP listed under court records for one case. It was filed in November 2010. It was a petition for relief from domestic abuse - JUVENILE (meaning it was a child who was the victim). The case was dismissed due to not enough evidence to go to trial.

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm

Is this link working for anyone? I got a blank page 3 times.

I'm not seeing any address history in IN for MP at veromi.net. Only cities come up in NC. I'm not seeing any tie to FL either. Where are we getting a possible history he was in FL, or is that speculation?

Michael Plumadore has arrest records in NC and FL. That was in several of the early MSM reports. Things like assault and trespassing. Here is one report, but there were others. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-park-known-sex-offenders.html#ixzz1hlogm2kI IIRC, He was arrested around 2004 and might have been incarcerated through 2007??

According to Intelius, Michael L Plumadore has lived in the following places.
Jupiter, FL
Evansville, IN
Shelby, NC
Grover, NC
Miami, FL

On his FB page he claims that he went to high school in Gastonia, NC and was attending Ivy Tech in Indiana from 2009 to 2011. If he graduated high school it would have been around 1989.

I haven't seen a connections for Aliahna's family that came from Florida. I saw PA, Iowa and IN. Does anybody have a link to FL connections?

Another question, Has anybody started a timeline of when and where Plumadore has been over time?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4579548...ysitter-bludgeoned-girl-then-dismembered-her/

Richard Patee, 58, whose trailer is next to where Plumadore was living, said he didn't think it was odd that Aliahna's mother had him watching the girls for an extended period.

"They had known each other for somewhere of three to four years, I know that, and he took care of their grandfather," Patee said. "I didn't see any reason to question it at all. I talked with Mike on and off for the past two-and-a-half years and he never had a cross word."

..a few months, 2 years, now 3-4 years....which is it?

I had to sit on my hands for the past night and day because I was so angry. I had been on the fence about this suspect because I just could not believe that the mom and stepdad would have given their 3 little princesses over to this man, for a week solid, if there were a chance he was a perv. I really hoped that he was a good guy who was negligent. And it appears I was very wrong. :mad:

BBM. Me too. and I wish they sold lottery tickets for the 6 people chosen to pull the trigger. Think about how much tax money we could collect that way!

LOVE IT!!! And this from a former passionate advocate of eliminating the death penalty, hahah. Uhmm, but then I started living in the REAL world. :(

I also keep thinking how many innocent children we could feed, shelter, and save if we weren't housing so many people in prisons too.

Plumadore is not on Indiana's registered sex offenders list. He has a criminal record in Florida & North Carolina that includes convictions for trespassing and assault.

from the AP (nothing about Iowa record)

Remember there is a MEDIA ONLY thread [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7465866#post7465866"]IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, MEDIA LINKS & TIMELINES, NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

to add links (no discussion allowed) which are important. It's a great easy reference . . . headed back to thread #1 for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752