Josh Powell's House in WA blows up

Status
Not open for further replies.
***** NOW we know who joshie really is! That PO* I hope there is more fire where he is now. Susan's babies are with her now.

I'm so damn mad.

And very upset.

This is EXACTLY WHY kids should NOT BE allowed to be around MURDER SUSPECTS! I don't care about the suspect's damn "RIGHTS"!!!

I need to stop typing because I'm not setting a very good example. I'm SO MAD!

Just confirmed on our local news in utah, josh and his two sons killed. Oh my heart aches for the Cox family.

Oh my god. Reading this I feel literally sick to my stomach. WHY was he allowed to have them at the house??!!

Those poor kids...and the Coxes. :cry:

I am just sick!!!!!! My heart breaks for the Coxes. I can't believe he was allowed supervised visits at his home. So wrong!

Praying for the Pierce County Sheriffs on the scene as well. :(

I'm so damn mad.

And very upset.

This is EXACTLY WHY kids should NOT BE allowed to be around MURDER SUSPECTS! I don't care about the suspect's damn "RIGHTS"!!!

I need to stop typing because I'm not setting a very good example. I'm SO MAD!

Thank you Kimster. I am so mad I can hardly type. You said what I wanted to say.

Now my eyes are watering up. We've had Mr. Cox and dear Kirstie on the radio show, you guys. They are so sweet and kind and have waited so long for justice. Oh man, this is beyond our worst nightmare!

Brittany_Graham Brittany Graham
Pierce county sheriff confirmed #joshpowell and two boys killed in home explosion in WA. #findsusan
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

If he could do that to his own babies, what on earth did he do to Susan?

I am beyond furious.

This should NEVER have happened. NEVER.

God bless those little babies.

I am really upset that the visitations took place at his house! They should have been done in a neutral place where there was no danger to the boys. I think it was pretty obvious that Josh was at a breaking point. I wonder how Papa Powell is feeling right now? I feel so, so bad for the Coxes right now. What a coward Josh was. A sniveling little coward. I am glad he is dead. The earth is a better place for it. But he had no right to take the boys with him.

As if there was any doubt it was deliberate, and not accidental, a quote from the Trib:

A case worker had just dropped off Powell’s sons at the home for a supervised visit, the source said. Powell then shut the door on the caseworker and locked it.

The case worker then reported smelling gas fumes, and then an explosion ripped through the home.

:furious:

Josh Powell.. What a selfish, cowardly piece of garbage... He took his children's lives so that no one else could care for them... I think he knew darn well that he would fail that psychosexual thing and would lose the boys for good. Selfish monster....

I feel so bad for the Cox family... :cry:

I am in complete and utter F WORD SHOCK right now!!!

Prayers for the grandparents and other relatives. The visits should have been -and usually are-at a neutral location. We all feared what he might do on a visit-those fears are realized today. There need to be major changes made throughtout all DHS offices...the children are with their mommy now <tears>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth