Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, whether he rides off on that horse into the sunset, saddle bags full or money, with or without Mrs. FCA, let's just hope he rides.....and rides........and rides......and rides......:)

Exactly....

Don't go away Mad...just go away....:floorlaugh:

Whooo this was fun. I needed this today.

BEM: IANAL but if I'm reading this rule correctly, it states that 1) this rule only applies if the client is STILL represented by the lawyer, and 2) this rule doesn't say anything about getting or giving permission.

Can anyone shed light on this and how it could be implied/concluded that JB would need permission from KC (ex-Client) or that this in any way implies she is getting a cut? TIA.

He would need express permission from her to violate Attorney/Client privilege. She would need to waive it for the time he represented her.
He can not sign a book deal while representing her. After he withdrew, he can. But he still cannot disclose privileged information UNLESS FCA signs a waiver.

Which she probably would do. If she did that, and he told all the dirty...they both would be rich. And I, for one, don't understand why they don't because that is the only thing anybody would pay to hear or read or watch. And....
she can't be prosecuted again.

Go for the Gold. She needs to earn it here on earth, because she sure as shock won't have it where it counts.

Part autobiography,Part behind the scenes so it 's all old news. I would not pay 1 red cent for anything he has to say!A better title would be "How I fooled 12 gullible people".

"Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story"

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...120508_1_casey-anthony-jose-baez-book-details

Intended to be part autobiography and part "behind-the-scenes" expose, Baez's book details the case's seminal moments, including his first meeting with Casey Anthony and his "bombshell" opening statement.

Ashton's book made it onto the New York Times' Best Sellers list.. Let's see where JB's book falls... :floorlaugh:

Seriously though.. you could not pay me to read that garbage.

MOO

Part autobiography, Part behind the scenes so it 's all old news. I would not pay 1 red cent for anything he has to say! A better title would be "How I fooled 12 gullible people".

Respectfully Snipped & RBBM :

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Hilarious ... :woohoo:

And he can start off each chapter with "Good Morning, Ladies and Gentlemen" ... :puke:

:waitasec: Oh, may I add a few "adjectives" before the "gullible" ... :silenced:

:moo:

Pre-ordered my copy today.

Hey, whether he rides off on that horse into the sunset, saddle bags full or money, with or without Mrs. FCA, let's just hope he rides.....and rides........and rides......and rides......:)

I see that someone is thinking about horses besides me. I'm thinking that he's going to ride that one trick pony until her legs fall off. (Picture that if you will) If FCA is getting a cut, she either feels that she owes him one or that it's the only was to make money off of her case. If she isn't getting a cut, then I would think that she'd be PO'd. I wouldn't buy the book. I'll just wait until someone on this board gets bored enough to read it and post on it. If you wait a couple of days after it's on the market then I'm sure that we could find info on it somewhere online for free.
I think that the title should have been: RED LICORICE
Now, if someone would just write a few books with the titles of:
How Twelve People Got it Wrong OR
How Many Attorney's Does it Take to Get You Off of a Murder Charge OR
That one kind of sounds like a joke. You can make up your own punch line if you like. OR
You Too Can become an Attorney in Florida (Ethics not required, heck, you don't even have to know how to spell). Sketch pad and Markers included. It even comes with a ream of paper and a box of crayons to keep your client busy. ***wink-wink*** OR
Why No One Was Held Accountable in the Death of Caylee Anthony. I just might read one of those titles.
Heck, if FCA did sign a waiver so what, we all know that the book would be a book of lies, JB admitted in court that his client was a liar. We all know that she's a liar. Please pass the whip, I'm not done beating this horse.

Part autobiography,Part behind the scenes so it 's all old news. I would not pay 1 red cent for anything he has to say!A better title would be "How I fooled 12 gullible people".

"Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story"

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...120508_1_casey-anthony-jose-baez-book-details

Intended to be part autobiography and part "behind-the-scenes" expose, Baez's book details the case's seminal moments, including his first meeting with Casey Anthony and his "bombshell" opening statement.

Ok, the book is set to be released July. When is FCA off of probation, August?

A little Steve Miller Band song is playing in my head....

"Go on take your money and run......":twocents:

Hi Everyone.. does anyone here remember Wudge?:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I think he'll sell a few books - not so much because people want to hear what he'll say - but because they'll wonder what the heck he can say.

When I read Jeff's book - I don't remember anything that I thought - well that's an outright fabrication. But Baez - how can he tell the truth? Even if it's "his truth" we all saw him at the trial - the only thing he had going for him was the jury that wasn't.

I'm going to watch for an excerpt because I read the motions from the early days that he wrote..:what: so it will be interesting to read how he expresses himself. But as far as believing any bombshells about FCA...well..:floorlaugh:

No way no how - unless 100% of the profits were being donated to Klaas Kids. :snooty:

Kimster...tell those aliens to put you down & look again at the thread topic. We're talking about Jose Baez, honey. :therethere:

The only thing I want to read about FCA is her obituary!

We need a Frye hearing to determine whether the contents of this book meet the sniff test. Dr. Vass won't be needed. We'll just count the flies.

omg! I had 2 co-workers walk into my office to see what I was LMAO so hard about when I read this.

:laughcry:

whee! this has been so much fun laughing around here again! lol

This DYNO*MITE large print flip-style book will have colorful fonts and a special "find the spelling mistakes" section. The first 25 books sold will be accompanied by a sturdy wooden easel for your viewing pleasure!

This DYNO*MITE large print flip-style book will have colorful fonts and a special "find the spelling mistakes" section. The first 25 books sold will be accompanied by a sturdy wooden easel for your viewing pleasure!

Omgosh. LMAO. This thread is a funny bone tickler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam