Guest Suggestions for True Crime Radio

I would really enjoy Websleuths Radio to interview the author "Anne Rule".

Having read all her books about true crime, it would be interesting to have her opinion and thoughts on Caylee Anthony's murder, as well as other cases here on Websleuths.

Just my thoughts...I can dream can't I?
Good thing the show is taped, because I think many of the members would positively swoon!!!! I adore Anne Rule!

How about Sheila Sharp, the (then) teen who found her mother, brother, and brother's friend murdered? The Keddie Cabin Murders (as they are known) are a cold case from April 12, 1981.

• Yes, Ann Rule would be awesome as a guest for WS radio!!!
  • Dr. G (love her!)
  • Mark Fuhrman
  • Kyron's parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman
  • Rebecca Zahau's family
  • Whenever possible please bring back Dawn Kauffman, Dr. Glenn Lipson and Dr. Cyril Wecht. They're quite fascinating to listen to and their knowledge is incredible.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauley_Perrette"]Pauley Perrette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

:great:

Kathryn Casey, true crime author. She has a new book on the Kari Baker murder coming out this year. She also wrote a book on the Belinda Temple murder, Shattered.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158701&highlight=Lacey+Buenfil

In the search for Missing Person - Lacey Buenfil

I think it would be great if Cyndee Cox came on the program for a few minutes to discuss how the search for Lacey is progressing. I mentioned the WS radio show to her on the Facebook page for Lacey.
"....I can always be available to get Laceys story out there... We search every sat and sunday ,but I can do whatever I need to do... our search parties are slowing down and we are losing volunteers I know everyone is getting tired but I also know we need to get the word out that we need volunteers!!! THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY!!! CYNDEE"

I would like to second Irish_Eyes on the James Renner suggestion, and also offer another interview idea: Matt Birkbeck, who wrote a book about "Sharon Marshall." I think that would be a great conversation with lots of participation, since that is a case close to many Websleuthers' hearts.

Hey thank you for the great suggestions.

I am trying to get in contact with many of the names you have given me.

Please keep them coming. I read every single one of them.

Thank you.

Jose Baez. Isnt he starting his book tour? This will level the playing field between him and Jeff Ashton, right??

;)

I have reached out to Baez . Reached out to his publicist so we will see .

here is my vote:

Jennifer Wadsworth... the reporter that cracked the sandra cantu case wide open with her investigative reporting and an update on what huckaby is up to in the hooscow

Would love to hear from Yuri again, but don't want him to get into any trouble. Love him!

I also would love to ask Geraldo what more he knows about Haleigh's case, and RC. Also maybe Cobra.

Our very own Muzikman (when he's ready)? I imagine it would be a lovefest...lol.

I think it would be a good idea to have the parents of the missing iowa girls on (if they don't find the girls by then... right now a draining of the lake is going on) and maybe the blackhawk county sheriff?

Ann Rule has a new book coming out November 27, titled "Fatal Friends, Deadly Neighbors." The pre-release publicity says the book will cover the Powell case, as well as the Coronado Mansion deaths, and several other cases. Would you be interested in hosting to Ann Rule as a guest on Websleuths Radio? I have no idea if this is possible, or if it could be worked out. There appears to be a fair amount of interest in these cases, and Ann Rule is a popular author.

Yes, I too would like to make a request for Ann Rule to come on Tricia's True Crime Radio show. That would be awesome and there is a huge interest in Rebecca's case at WS and an interest in Ms. Rule soon to be released book, Fatal Friends, Deadly Neighbors. Thank you in advance.

James Earl Jones - not because he has anything to say about crimes or solving them, but just because his voice is soooooooo sexy. I would listen to him read the phone book, seriously!

The Allstate guy, too!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard