Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
If GBC did not know what had happened to Allison, I think it would have been a good idea to send them to school as it was something to occupy them whilst he and the police tried to find her. It is what I think I would do in a similar situation.
But what I do think weird is that he would send them to school if he knew what happened to her as they would of course talk to their friends and perhaps implicate him. I think he was damned if he did send them to school and damned if he didn't.

I was very close to my dad when he walked out on our family..I was nine and he told me he was leaving and not to tell my mother.
I was sick with shock but never told my mother...until days later...sometimes girls are very attached to their father....and he may have told them not to say any thing....but once they found out their mum was killed I think they would have talked...They might have tried to keep quit in the beginning but their emotions would have got the better of them....they are so young....if you look at the body language of the youngest at the funeral...she is standing in front of GBC with her arms folded....as if to say do not touch me....I know what you did to my mummy....I don't know how to post pics sorry....but think you have all seen that photo....It's where they are standing behind the coffin being put into the hearse....:fence: forgot just my own thoughts not fact.....But the catapilla is....:banghead: Only because GBC said so????:what::maddening: How tose catapillers can attack....BEWARE...D 9's

Ok...I thought the house had already been completely emptied...a few weeks back and without police presence? Seems odd if this were the case the police would now show up to supervise etc. I don't believe QPS would be there pursuing investigation if NBC were not part of their on going investigation. That would not happen given he's GBC father.

Put this in the rumour pile if you wish but apparently there is still quite a bit of stuff in the house.

I have always thought that the girls would have been talking to their friends and perhaps teachers quite freely that day about mummy not being at home when they woke up and what they knew or heard. I think some of the 300 affidavits would be about what the girls stated to others. All very good evidence as it was immediately after Allison went missing. The police may not have been able to interview the girls directly at that time but I don't think that is going to matter too much at the end of the day.

Alioop, an affidavit where somebody says someone else said something is hearsay and not admissible in court. However sometimes a lawyer will state this in the trial just so the jury hears it (I've been juror on murder trial). Then the opposition will object as it is hearsay and judge will say it isn't allowable. But bottom line is the jury can't 'unhear' something.

Aah but which one ?

I would class Toni as his "main" one since they had been together for a few years. I think the others were flings and or the start of flings if you what I mean.

To Ollijack; I am so with you on your Olivia theory Ollijack. That day when she left the court house she looked completely gutted. I would say she was almost in shock, not because her brother was refused bail, but because she had just learned that he was not the person she thought he was. GBC used her just like he used everybody else.
In regard to the girls and what they said, don't you just love kids and their honesty. I asked my son once did i look fat in a particular outfit and he said, Yep, very fat!:banghead:

Reporting back. I just spoke to my Dad. He has a masters degree majoring in Entomology. I asked him about caterpillars of course. Caterpillars of moths (being what breed around Kholo) live for three weeks and are most active at night (figures, because the birds are sleeping)

Reporting back. I just spoke to my Dad. He has a masters degree in Entomology. I asked him about caterpillars of course. Caterpillars of moths (being what breed around Kholo) live for three weeks and are most active at night (figures, because the birds are sleeping)

Well,well,well. Now isn't that interesting. Thanks Senior Possum.

Be prepared there are more awful details to summount....It is a shocker...:jail:

GEANIE, how do you know this? Is there a link to this information or is this information you have gained by someone close to the case?

As to say it is a shocker gets all of our minds going and harks back to what Hawkins posted, which was along similar lines, weeks ago. :what:

GEANIE, how do you know this? Is there a link to this information or is this information you have gained by someone close to the case?

As to say it is a shocker gets all of our minds going and harks back to what Hawkins posted, which was along similar lines, weeks ago. :what:

I have no links other than you have.
It is all from my friend......I would not put it here if not true...:fence:
I have sat on the fence until it became known as real.
The children would be the answer and key to what really went on in the house....Maybe they are protected now...but they will still talk to friends etc about how GBC treated ABC...so sad for them...They will just tell it as it were....they are so innocent and they will talk...it is just natural...:truce:

Thank you Marly! Very interesting stuff. Do we know if Allison drove the Captiva the day of her hairdressing appointment?

No we're yet to hear which car Allison was driving after leaving the hairdresser....although this is interesting, from the same member who first posted about Allison having gone to hairdresser & had hair coloured....

#801 05-06-2012, 11:06 PM
BrookieLocal
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

I have always seen Allison driving the white Prado with Century 21 on the back window, that's why I knew what she looked like. It seems odd for GB-C to take that car on a late night trip, unless he was hoping people would think it was her.

Reporting back. I just spoke to my Dad. He has a masters degree majoring in Entomology. I asked him about caterpillars of course. Caterpillars of moths (being what breed around Kholo) live for three weeks and are most active at night (figures, because the birds are sleeping)

Thanks possum & daddy possum....confirms the info I posted last night...

The caterpillars shelter during the day and leave the bag to feed at night,often stripping the host tree of leaves.

http://bundaberg.qld.gov.au/files/Hairy Caterpillar Fact Sheet.pdf

I have no links other than you have.
It is all from my friend......I would not put it here if not true...:fence:
I have sat on the fence until it became known as real.
The children would be the answer and key to what really went on in the house....Maybe they are protected now...but they will still talk to friends etc about how GBC treated ABC...so sad for them...They will just tell it as it were....they are so innocent and they will talk...it is just natural...:truce:

I think any speculating about the kids should be off limits, it would not be in their best interest to proceed along these lines IMO.

I think any speculating about the kids should be off limits, it would not be in their best interest to proceed along these lines IMO.

I think that it is ok to discuss general issues that involve the girls being home that night as that is an important part of this case which we are trying to solve.

Agree LIADAN. This would indeed be interesting to follow up on to discover what he may have said to these people and how he may have explained it etc.
My opinion only, not fact.

I agree! I bet the cops have spoken to each and every one of them :)

I have a niggle: Why did GBC ring triple O as opposed to ringing the local police station? The first thing he would have been asked, "Is this an emergency?". If he had said, "no" and that his wife wasn't there when he woke up, surely he would have been told to report it to his local police station. I thought that was the procedure.

Because GBC rang 000, the police were obliged to respond immediately. Uniform QPS were there within 30mins. This, IMO, will turn out to be his downfall.

I agree MM - this was yet another really silly thing to do - and why? Was it to make it appear that he was really panicked and frantic about where his beloved wife was (an hour or so after she was due home)?

Hi Everyone

Did I miss something in regards to Allison being identified by dental records?
Is there a link to the report on this?

IMO. MOO

Hi Liadan, You are spot on with your analyses of GBC behaviour. When the police arrived he would have been a wreck because he already knew that Allison was dead and had been so for many hours. I'm sure he spent those hours thinking up things to say but as we all know reality and a few well placed questions can make it all fall apart very quickly. I believe he had a very long night,(hence the early phone call to police,) Having seen his acting skills in that interview I can only imagine how bad a job he would have done in explaining things to the police that morning.
I agree with you too in that no matter what he was saying or doing in the time after Allisons disappearance he would have only had one thought on his mind and that would have been himself, his own predicament, his own welfare. Nobody else and nothing else matters to people with this type of nature. Only my opinion.
Cheers.:banghead:

Thanks for this post littlethings. You have answered a question I have asked myself endlessly since this happened: does he ever think of Allison? Does he ever think back to when they first started dating, when they had their precious babies together, the many conversations they would have had - and the fact that he has extinguished her life? How did he feel as he walked away and left her in the darkness that night - did he look back? I realize these questions are pointless, especially when as you say, the answer is that no he would not have looked back and his main focus is himself and the immediate future. MOO

Hi Everyone

Did I miss something in regards to Allison being identified by dental records?
Is there a link to the report on this?

IMO. MOO

New to this site. I was wondering much the same, first I have heard of how Allison was identified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong