TX TX - Rachel Cooke, 20, Georgetown, 10 Jan 2002

Bumping for Rachel..

Mr Cooke's journal has not been updated for her since January and I am hoping that everything is okay.

I spoke to Robert on the evening of Rachel's 4 year missing date. He was doing fine. I will be seeing him next week at a missing person's org training conference.

Kelly said:
I spoke to Robert on the evening of Rachel's 4 year missing date. He was doing fine. I will be seeing him next week at a missing person's org training conference.

Please give him my love. And you too, Kelly, always.

RCOOKE said:
I apprecate everyone's support with my missing daughter Rachel's case and all of the other missing and other crime victims.

I have decided to leave websleuths due to the way they allow posters to discredit victims and their families. I realize this is a true crime discussion board but it should have some control because it deals with real people, not fictional TV characters.
RCOOKE
.I hope you reconsider ,This is exactly the reason you should stay .If you see any posts that offend you regarding a victim or their family member you should speak up and defend them because no-one can know what its like to suffer through something like this unless you have lived /living it.

I gave Robert your regards when I saw him at the convention. He's doing just fine. One of my board members and I spent Thursday evening with him. Authorities are still working on the new lead(s).

Kelly said:
I gave Robert your regards when I saw him at the convention. He's doing just fine. One of my board members and I spent Thursday evening with him. Authorities are still working on the new lead(s).

I so hope the new leads bring answers and Rachel home.
Prayers to Mr Cooke and his family.

RCOOKE said:
I apprecate everyone's support with my missing daughter Rachel's case and all of the other missing and other crime victims.

I have decided to leave websleuths due to the way they allow posters to discredit victims and their families. I realize this is a true crime discussion board but it should have some control because it deals with real people, not fictional TV characters.

This post from RCooke should *never* have happened. *Never*. I am disturbed from the depth of my heart that a fellow poster, a person with a beloved child missing, has left WS's because of the lack of support and blame against the innocent victim of a crime from some posters here.

Discussion, weighing possiblities, and disagreements of such is what this site is all about. However, the bottom line of this site has always been about ***victims***.

Rachel Cooke, Natalee Holloway, and others...they did not plan the end of their lives. They have had it stolen from them and these beloved people are still being searched for. These families come here for support and help.

RCooke, I am so very sorry you have been let down. I am so very sorry that some who post here have caused you decision to leave. I am so very sorry you have been let down by a poster like myself.

Please, please return. There truly are more here in support of you and your family than not. Please....

i'm not a psychic believer...

but i do believe in following up on every lead.

Read this link by a psychic. She describes seeing a house and a body of water where she thinks rachel is. She also describes some things, but someone from the area would have to read it and then see if it matches up.

I mean really, how old is this case? It's worth a shot to read this if it can help bring peace to her family.

http://www.underworldtales.com/rachel.htm

jodierenee said:

Read this link by a psychic. She describes seeing a house and a body of water where she thinks rachel is. She also describes some things, but someone from the area would have to read it and then see if it matches up.

I mean really, how old is this case? It's worth a shot to read this if it can help bring peace to her family.

----->>>I went to the site, and clicked on Rachel Cooke, and could never get anything except her INTRODUCTION. I clicked on everything possible and got no information other that INTRODUCTION on how she operates.

???????????

Camper said:
----->>>I went to the site, and clicked on Rachel Cooke, and could never get anything except her INTRODUCTION. I clicked on everything possible and got no information other that INTRODUCTION on how she operates.

???????????

Just go to the link that I specified. When I click on it it brings me right to it :waitasec:

Iam not a big on psychic too, but as the year's come and go on this case..I shoot would p on a electrial cord if i thought it would help..but i would not highly recomend this to anybody to try that be a good way to end your own life before it's time..just a example of how these case's can feel so cold after thinking about them for a long period of time..I remember when this happened her name really got my attention..

I wonder what happened to this beautiful girl? How can so many people just disappear without a trace? No one sees a darn thing? I just feel so bad for Rachel's mom and dad, family. How do they survive this? It is hard enough to lose a child to murder but to have her just disappear when all she did was go out to jog like she did everyday....and then she just vanished. I wonder if it was someone in the neighborhood that noticed her pattern of jogging every morning or someone else that was hanging around that noticed her pattern?

I hope that Rachel is found one of these days. Her family need to be able to bring her home and lay her to rest. And I hope that whoever has harmed Rachel is caught and punished. We want justice for Rachel...bless her heart.

jodierenee said:

Mr. Cooke did read the link and what the woman had to say. Like he said though....there really isn't any information there. A body of water doesn't really tell you anything unless that person can tell you where it is located. The house doesn't really mean anything unless the person can give you a road or something to identify where the house is. A person can't just drive all over a huge city looking for a type of a house. The woman herself didn't feel that she had gained any info that would really help. She said she was going to try again but I see she hasn't tackled it again.

It is my understanding that psychics are unable to see street signs or signs of towns and they don't see license numbers. These are the things that would help find a person. You have to have something that can be identified or the info is worthless. Like someone else said...John Walsh says that he has never known of a psychic to solve a murder case or missing person's case.
I know that a few years ago the famed psychic Slyvia Brown charged $400 for a session with her. I don't believe that she has ever solved a case and anyone can tell you that they are talking to your deceased loved one. It really gets to me when psychics say that they have a gift and they use it to help others. If God or someone gave them a gift so that they could use it to help others why in the world do they charge $400 like Slyvia Brown does? It just doesn't make any sense to me. Gifts are supposed to be given away :rolleyes:

Just saw an ad for "The Early Show" that they are doing a story on Rachel's disappearance. Every bit of publicity helps, sending best thoughts to Robert and the Cooke family.

Anita Richman said:
Just saw an ad for "The Early Show" that they are doing a story on Rachel's disappearance. Every bit of publicity helps, sending best thoughts to Robert and the Cooke family.
Do you know when the show will air Anita? Would it be tomorrow?
I believe every missing person should be on a National show. Actually, I wish more shows would feature a missing person in their endings at least.
Thanks for telling us Anita. Sunday

Sundayrain said:
Do you know when the show will air Anita? Would it be tomorrow?
I believe every missing person should be on a National show. Actually, I wish more shows would feature a missing person in their endings at least.
Thanks for telling us Anita. Sunday
Hi Sunday! I'm sorry but I don't know when it will run...I was working and my ears perked up to the "Rachel Cooke-missing" part. It might run Monday (the 7th) because it was near the end of Friday's Early Show, I believe.

I agree...every missing person should be featured. Sometimes it's too painful to go read through all of the missing we have listed here, there are so many lost.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back