Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that if she were abducted due to the similarities of the cases, the perp is not of a spanish descent. IF it has nothing to do with the boyfriend scenarios.

I know spanish people who do not have an accent at all, but they have never lived in Mexico. On the flip side of that, I know folks that speak fluent spanish, are white people, and can have an amazing accent.

Ok, could the perp be a transvestite? I'm not sure if that particular perversion is ever associated with violence or not but it's what I first thought of when his "overactive razor" was mentioned? I wonder if rape and transvestitism ever go hand in hand. If that word isn't in your dictionary, it's 'cause I just made it up.I am confident and hopeful that LE will find this "person." I heard all of the LE had tears in their eyes while at the Sandhill site. I think with that kind of emotion coupled with the media attention and numerous resources at their disposal,they hopefully know alot more than we think they do. A prayer for law enforcement as well as Briannas' family might be nice.

still Hoping, do you happen to know where it was you read that she broke up with one guy, and was dating a new one? Curious to read that...

I think most crimes involving transvestites, is because they are a victim of predjudices. They are not the perps in any case I have ever read....correct me if I am mistaken, I think, IMHO that is not relevant to this case.

I did read on her thread the two had been fighting that night, but could not find a link.

I think most crimes involving transvestites, is because they are a victim of predjudices. They are not the perps in any case I have ever read....correct me if I am mistaken, I think, IMHO that is not relevant to this case.
While not relevant, there was the case of the transvestite Doctor who killed his wife and I think he got the DP. I wish I could remember his name, but I will never forget his ugly mug!!

The case of Mariala does have it's similarities as far as time (4:30), age, date (recent month), and in the same state. I am not certain, but she might be similar to Brianna in size/appearance also.

I have seen posts that indicate there is a strong match with Mariala's boyfriend to the sketch of Brianna's killer. It is possible that the boyfriend is Brianna's killer. But it is one of hundreds if not thousands.

Before going down this road too far and bashing the LE for not going to Mexico to arrest the boyfriend consider this.

1) It is not known if foul played is involved in Mariala's disapperance
2) The picture of Mariala's boyfriend is not of good quality to compare to the sketch
3) It seems like many were/are hot on the trail of the "myspace" guy as the suspect who, also, is said to match the sketch
4) The sketch has been deemed, by many posters, as being the wrong guy and should not be used in the Brianna case

Is it reasonable to ask Mariala's family for a voluntary DNA sample? I think it is. It may link the cases together and escalate the intensity of Mariala's case while providing new evidence in finding the killer. However, I would not make it public knowledge if Mariala's family were asked for a DNA sample.

Just my thoughts and opinions at the moment.

I agree DAD, I think the perp is not the boyfriend, when related to Brianna's case...I think they should look at all angles, Boyfriend, and unknown perp, and DNA of family, panties etc

I think Mariela and Bri have striking physical similarities...possibly coincidence, but also wonder if perp has an agenda against certain 'types' of women, and I wonder if they looked at that.

I do want to point out that on Briannas' "official" website her family had "the sketch" up for a day or two but then pulled it because of the lack of evidence that it was actually related. I have a question for you guys and gals with umpteen million posts. Has there ever been a case where LE has put out
" misinformation" if they thought that it was beneficial to solving the case?
Please don't read more into this than there is but when it pops into my head I want to know if this is a possibility. Also, what could be the benefit to LE that
"only the killer and law enforcement know exactly how long the body has been there"?. One thing that also keeps bothering me is that I keep envisioning the attempted rape in the parking lot where the girl puts up some resistance and the perp drops his condoms and runs away. If this is the same perp that took
Brianna, he seems to be escalating and gaining experience very fast.Again,I'm
just sort of thinking aloud here and am not disagreeing with anything or anyone. One thing that is hard about this is that it is virtually impossible to get into this guys' sick and twisted head to figure out anything at all.

Yes LE does put out misinformation purposely, because only the perp and LE know the truth. I know this from first hand experience with my Mom's case and that perp had other vics and the police put out false info onwhat the perp did to one vic to the press, and of course they ran with it. And the stupid perp when he was apprehended did burt out that the info in that case was wrong, that he did not do that to that women..they knew they had their man. Of course DNA, fingerprints backed up LE, but this fool actually said that's not what happened to that women!

But here I don't think they are putting out false info. I don't think they would risk more young women's lives that way. I do think anything that AMW releases will be with the okay of the police..they have each other's respect lets say. I think that anything that Ed Miller says is because LE wants him to say just that. I also think the show is being postponed because AMW and LE want AMW camera's there scanning every inch of that crowd for this monster. And it wouldn't look out of place for them to do that, and AMW has the means to do what samller local stations may not.
JMHO

I think in the days yet to come they will release info that is slightly wrong, because this guy taunted the police, and obviously is following the press, by placing the panties there. He has a big fat ego, and they can use that against him, to draw him out.

I think Mariela and Bri have striking physical similarities...possibly coincidence, but also wonder if perp has an agenda against certain 'types' of women, and I wonder if they looked at that.

Yes, LE has said his type is long dark hair and very petite. They also made reference to the fact that a girlfriend or wife, current or ex, might share the same charactaristics.

I think in the days yet to come they will release info that is slightly wrong, because this guy taunted the police, and obviously is following the press, by placing the panties there. He has a big fat ego, and they can use that against him, to draw him out.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (he may be reading this.):)

The case of Mariala does have it's similarities as far as time (4:30), age, date (recent month), and in the same state. I am not certain, but she might be similar to Brianna in size/appearance also.
This is true, but further reading indicates the bf could be responsible for Mariela going missing. They were fighting and there is talk she had filed a report...but I don't see it confirmed yet.

I have seen posts that indicate there is a strong match with Mariala's boyfriend to the sketch of Brianna's killer. It is possible that the boyfriend is Brianna's killer. But it is one of hundreds if not thousands.
Why don't you look at the photo and the sketch? Concentrate on the nose and the eyebrow area.

Before going down this road too far and bashing the LE for not going to Mexico to arrest the boyfriend consider this.
I take it this was aimed directly at me which is fine...but it is possible he could have gone anywhere including Reno. I would think in ANY missing person case the last person known to have seen her would be under suspicion, then to have him disappear would further that suspicion unless he had been cleared. I have seen no mention yet (still looking) to see they have ruled him out as being involved in some way in Mariela's case.

1) It is not known if foul played is involved in Mariala's disapperance
2) The picture of Mariala's boyfriend is not of good quality to compare to the sketch
3) It seems like many were/are hot on the trail of the "myspace" guy as the suspect who, also, is said to match the sketch
4) The sketch has been deemed, by many posters, as being the wrong guy and should not be used in the Brianna case
It is not known if foul play was involved, but her family seems to feel she would be in contact. Just because there is a lack of evidence that foul play occurred, doesn't mean it didn't happen. (It is the only photo we have for any comparison, but maybe the sketch needs to be shopped out in Henderson to people who know this man.)

As far as myspace guy, I don't ever recall saying he matched the sketch. He does seem to match several points in the description given by victim #2.

I do not think the man in the sketch IS related to Bri's case...and won't until they can come up with DNA or other real evidence to link them. If they find a person and they can relate him...I don't mind saying how wrong I was!

Is it reasonable to ask Mariala's family for a voluntary DNA sample? I think it is. It may link the cases together and escalate the intensity of Mariala's case while providing new evidence in finding the killer. However, I would not make it public knowledge if Mariala's family were asked for a DNA sample.
The only thing we really agree on except I think if she was connected in some way to Bri's case then making it public would be very helpful in tracking down the killer. It may have nothing to do with the bf, but could be another man who happened to be in the right place to grab her. Someone could have seen a person lurking around at the time in that area for a more accurate description.

I can say Diego's pic made me jump out of my skin. The best thing to do is for LE to compare DNA from Mariela to the UW.

Not only do I feel that the perp in Brianna's case is taunting LE with "hahaha you don't know who I am", he's also saying "you missed one".

I also think it's possible that after the perp realized that he was getting so much coverage, he went back to the field and left the panties. I think the taunting was an afterthought.

I am afraid that those panties represent the DNA of another yet undiscovered victim, darn it.

Of course, it might be nice if they belong to the perps woman, who comes forward and identifies him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998