Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
See we are downtown at the Orange County Courthouse. Get ready to rumba!!!!!!

So is this the only entrance to the courthouse that will be used by the accused?

So is this the only entrance to the courthouse that will be used by the accused?

There may be a rear entrance, or ones that lawyers use, but I have never seen it. The front main entrance is the only one I have ever been through, you have to go through the metal detecters upon entering. The media out front is where they always are when a high profile case is in town. Finding a parking place in downtown Orlando can be trying! :mad:

35baxbt.jpg

I'm not seeing this- can you direct me to the cam link of the courthouse- Is it webcam2?

I have noticed something very strange. All the cars driving past are on the wrong side of the road AND the steering wheel also seems to be on the wrong side of car!

WEIRD...

;)

I have noticed something very strange. All the cars driving past are on the wrong side of the road AND the steering wheel also seems to be on the wrong side of car!

WEIRD...

;)

LOL....I was thinking the same thing...U doing an all nighter, too?

WEIRD...

That particular access road/street is one-way only

Isn't cam 2 in front of OCSD ? Looks like they're getting ready for a live feed of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong