Watching Motions Hearing Live on Friday 10-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bozo should take a lesson from this prosecutor. See how she is laying a foundation and THEN asking the questions related to the motion.

Good Lord I could do a better job!

I agree she is on the ball along with all the others with her. I think anyone can do a better job than JB.

how hard would your job become without a specific schedule..it would be difficult and it would have to be more than one officer. A huge increase in man power for OCSO, if she were given unspecified schedule.

The ankle monitor is NOT GPS...it's a home monitoring unit, transmitter is at home.

Ankle monitor is not a GPS..shows her entering and leaving the home.

Stated purpose for KC being gone from 10-4 is to see her atty. Confinement Officer checks up on her there. It is an unusual request.

Prosecution just brought up that meeting w/ her attorney for 6 hours a day is an unusual request.

She see's her attorney 6 hours everyday?????? Isn't that unusual.

I love it!!!

County att'y questioning 6 hours a day at her attorney's office! Asked twice: 'Six hours a day?" Confinement officer never has seen that time before.

LOVING IT!! Pros. totally digging in on JB visits for SIX HOURS per day - HCO saying it's unusual...

6 hours everyday..is that an unusual request. Home confinement officer has never had anyone ask for that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Tejas1821