CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a coroner car?

I don't know. approx 6 men carried the duffel bag up the path to the white van parked at the road. when they got up there they placed the bag on a gurnie and put the gurnie in the white van that the cameras are following now

Do you happen to have a picture of it or a link to one online? Also, was it part of a set?

---
Wow, this suitcase is identical to one I used on a cruise. Definitely, large enough for the little girl. Have a really bad feeling about this.

suitcase2-1-288x300.jpg

It looks like a garment bag
Thanks Blink

for those that weren't watching. It looked like they did open the bag before they carried it away. Everyone gathered around it and the men in white suits bent down over it. after a few minutes some of the people just backede up altogether and backed away

OkGrace, in another pic at the same link, you can see the handle on the top like a regular suitcase, but it does look like those backpack/type duffle kinds that have wheels on them. (me thinks I've spent too much time in the line at the airport)

You describe it much better than I!

for those that weren't watching. It looked like they did open the bag before they carried it away. Everyone gathered around it and the men in white suits bent down over it. after a few minutes some of the people just backede up altogether and backed away

I missed it lynnb. What's your take on seeing their reactions?

Did anyone else lose the video? I wish I was watching from the beginning to see if they really opened it there!

I missed it lynnb. What's your take on seeing their reactions?

My reaction is I wished I wouldn't have seen it. When they carried the bag it almost looked like pallbearers. 3 on each side. The bag had weight and sagged as they walked.

Thanks lurkeyloo...that's the one from way earlier today that I was looking for. When I look at it from that view, it looks like a garment bag, then when I look at it from the view from above where the le are standing, it looks like a suit case, another view (to the left of the bag) it looks like an extra large backpack. The part of the "container" that is throwing me off is the "lumpy" area....in one picture it looks like padding for your back and head it it's a large backpack...in other pictures it just looks like lumps....could be an illusion created because of it being wet, the sun, or the angle the picture was taken.......IDK.........

I haven't seen the pictures, but recognize the type of backpack you are describing (lumpy). There are high-end backpacks sold for hiking and camping which are oversized & have padding against your back and head. They are very strong and designed to carry lots of weight.

It does sound as though they were treating the bag very respectfully. Not a good sign. I wish I had seen the video from the begining though. I can't even find a replay of it anywhere.

My reaction is I wished I wouldn't have seen it. When they carried the bag it almost looked like pallbearers. 3 on each side. The bag had weight and sagged as they walked.

I'm sorry lynnb...I shouldn't have asked. I'm glad I didn't see it myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie