Amateur Astrology, what's ahead for the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi HouseMouse... i absolutely love your posts and have been faithfully reading them from the Caylee case.. you carry a wealth of information and knowledge...as hard as I have tried to follow just how you do it from day one...i guess that just isnt my forte as I just dont get it... but love your input and interrpretations (sp) I have now followed you over from the Caylee thread and found this marvelous thread of astro and current events. What a nice change from the neverending Casey A cycle and although I may not carry the knowledge that you do..i am one with you and your thoughs. A shout out to you and please keep on posting... there are those of us that wake up in the morning and look forward to seeing what it is you have found out. To all other posters on this thread.. I read each and every post (im sure its starting to get obvious now with my hitting the non stop thanks button)...lol just a quick hello and thankyou .

HM,
Thank you for the chart. I, for one, think you should not censor your political beliefs or religious beliefs :)in order to deliver your findings in your chart analysis. EVERYONE who comes here to read this thread initially came because YOU were kind enough to offer us your wisdom and knowledge. For that, I am grateful. If I do not agree with your opinions or anyone else's opinions, I can nicely state what I believe as well without being harsh or asking anyone to change what they see, think or believe. Please continue to offer all that you can to clarify your reasons for why you come to the conclusions that you do from applying keywords to your posts. I appreciate you!

ITA. Housemouse, you are wonderful!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

When talking about the energies and influences of the planets and luminaries in Astrology, we have to remember that we as individuals have been gifted the ability to make 'choices' with these energies. How we utilize them.

When we look at our United States and world affairs in general, we look to the charts of our/those countries and their respective Leaders. You could say we are at the mercy of the 'choices' those Leaders make. Some wise, others not.

It is the cumulation of the choices made by the individual Leaders of each nation mixed with aspects noted in the charts of their country that reflect on the current and future poliitical affairs and well being of planet Earth.

thank you

I appreciate the kind words, but I am worried. We are living through a very difficult period right now, and people are becoming increasingly polarized in their views and opinions.

It is impossible to analyze charts and events in a way that will make everyone comfortable. I am seriously thinking that it might not be a good idea to do much more delineation of USA events, because inevitably someone will feel (mistakenly) that I am being political.

We are not here to debate politics, but to relate events to charts. I am sorry that people do not understand this.

I am not sure what to do yet, and will rely on FifthEssence to help me see if I can find a way to keep the thread going without conflict. The back and forth about the "bowing", and the photos posted of Bush and the Saudi fellow are an example of what shouldn't happen on the thread.

I say again, we are not here to debate politics, but to relate events to charts. I am sorry that people do not understand this.

We will be closing this Thread.​

Unfortunately, when People ask about events regarding the OUR country and how it's effected by the planetary transitions, inevitably the answers will lead to a political response that can be misinterpreted or misunderstood.

I trust you understand.

PRAY for our country and our leaders.

Thank you.
FifthEssence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors