NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can hope, but if they don't find her, it could stay at kidnapping. Some states just won't go for it without the body.
I'm really praying her body is found. Also, reporter on NG's show is saying mom has changed her story during interviews with LE.

One of the news articles (Ill go look) said that LE is getting many different versions of stories BRB, gonna look

I have a question.

If he is innocent why wouldn't he be spilling the beans about the mother?

As to how the feces ended up on the porch and railing ...if someone tried to shake it off that could be one explanation.

I wonder if they should've not locked him up just yet - and kept him under surveillance. Maybe he would've inadvertently led them to her. Just a thought...

The doc woman on NG, makes me think that she thinks baby is deceased...........
tramautic detress due to all feces found???

I agree. Felony child endangerment, imo. Any idea why he's being charged with kidnapping ~ did whoever witnessed this know for sure Shaniya was alive? :waitasec:

I get nervous whenever they say they saw the child in the vehicle. I go back to the old case...sorry no reference, where the girl was kidnapped, her father went to drop off the ransom and his daughter was sitting in the car with the kidnapper, who shoved her to the pavement. She had been dismembered and set up with wires and ropes to appear to be sitting up, alive.
Ever since I read that, I can't believe the child in any case is alive unless someone spoke to them and saw them outside of the vehicle.

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up any more than what Nancy's saying, but is this perp (Coe) the "boyfriend" who was originally reported to be at the mh when Shaniya went missing? :waitasec:

Ok so they have Coe in there on first degree kidnapping and I am assuming they can add to those charges at a later time. I hope LE has not jumped the gun with this guy I would hate to see he get away and not be able to be charged with something else do to double jeapordy ....

Tricia's tweet says Marc Klaas is going to have more info on the perp. She posted that a few hours ago.

Trailer smells of sewage, feces on blanket and neighbors porch. Did that child get beaten...taken away in the early morning? Why no coverage of mom...drugs involved!

What IF the mother is setting up Coe?

I wondered that as well when I was watching him in the court room...he is kinda like "WTF"....excuse my french...

The doc woman on NG, makes me think that she thinks baby is deceased...........
tramautic detress due to all feces found???
Sadly I believe Shaniya is gone too ~ and have from the beginning. :cry:

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to catch up any more than what Nancy's saying, but is this perp (Coe) the "boyfriend" who was originally reported to be at the mh when Shaniya went missing? :waitasec:

I don't think they have said for sure, but that is the speculation.

Has it been confirmed whether Shaniya's mother was Coe's previous assault victim? That makes it pretty tough to say you have no knowledge of your bf's history of violence...

:parrot:

Here's my question. We keep hearing LE has him levaing the mobile park. But do we know what exactly was seen on the video? If he was only charged with kidnapping, then she did not appear deceased? However, I guess it could only appear she was asleep? I'm sorry this is such a sad post. I didn't know another way to ask it.

Nancy wants to know the time Coe was seen with the girl in his car to know if mom is lying about her time frame, LE not giving that info out...

How can mom not be lying about the time frame? Perhaps I have it wrong, but don't we have the disposal of the blanket (if we assume that the Moore witness is correct in her speculation about the noise) occurring two and a half hours before the 911 call? Disposing of the blanket in another person's can only serves to deflect suspicion from the Davis home. There had to be something to be suspected of by that hour. The blanket would not have been a priority IMO if they had a body to contend with.

I see what you mean about the car sighting and the time line for when what happened to this girl occurred, but I think we have to throw out the entire time line from the mother at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts