Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #1 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys, I am totally new at this and am a little behind on the posts. SO bear with me. I dont understand much of the abreviations ( see I cant even spell it right! HA!) so I am going to go over this slowly but please ask any questions and I will try to answer as I know.
ok so here I go to comment on some of the posts.

Again bear with me here, and stop me if I go to far. Its all speculation I do know this so far!

We need to be careful in speaking about the subject person. LE has not named any POI's as yet. But I have to say ITA with your assessment. After looking at all I found last night, this person does not appear to have a good deal of respect for the law. I did not want to say too much.

I saw the business location on google maps, lots of semi-trailers there. Wonder what is hauled in those enclosed trailers? The commercial violations made sense after that, a "Class C" just wouldn't cut it ...

The other thing that was curious ... In the petition for divorce, her last name was *Anderson*. She did not take his last name.

Welcome by the way ... Hope you can keep us up to date on the local scene. Praying Rachael is found safe and sound.

From what I know of the business location it is a truck stop and behind the truck stop there is a Swift headquarters.

No she did not take his last name. He was apparently trying to "cut those ties" . Didnt want to be classified by it.

Good observation - didn't read about the company - but enclosed trailers? Guess that explains why he has violations in at least 3 different states.

Is this right? CC is in one state and Rachael is in another but frequents ID? Sorry, but I can't seem to get the logistics of this case down. TIA

Where CC is at in ID and where Rachael is at in WA is only about 45-an hour away, not a terrible long drive so commuting is easy.

Gosh, no criminal history comes up in Florida at all. Guess CAC is being looked at with suspicion - glad to have that verified, I thought the x-husband living right near her was the one. My heart goes out to her daughters and family, a missing mom is painful for all. :blowkiss:

No that ex is not the one. From what I understand.

Also of note ... Someone on the Missing-Facebook page asked after the "boys". Daughter answered that they were fine, so it is my impression that she has minor children living in her home. Not many Mom's voluntarily leave children at home, so that just makes this all the more foreboding.

Me Too Eyes, hoping for a good ending. RA has a beautiful smile, contagious when you look at that pic of her.

Yes she also has 2 boys living at home 5 and 8 I believe are their ages. No she would NEVER leave them. Its not like Rachael.

For anyone still confused by the different states, or just curious about the general area, hopefully this map can help. Clarkston, Washington and Lewiston, Idaho are very close, separated only by the river, which is the state line of Washington and Idaho. The two cities are essentially "one", even though they are not. They just kind of run together.

Moscow, Idaho, where I think I read was the last confirmed sighting of her, is about 30 miles north. It's probably the next closest "city" to Lewiston/Clarkston.

You are correct! :) Good investigating! Ha! They do all blend so the names and places all do to, I can understand why its hard to figure out all the name and the logistics!

I think this may be referring to the daughter's boys? I'm not sure. But I think Rachael's children (daughters) are out of the home. Her divorce earlier this year said there were no children involved.

Rachael has 4 kids, 2 older daughters out of the house and 2 minors living with her as I posted earlier. The boys were with their dad, NOT CC. She was last seem from what I know IN Moscow when she had maybe went to pick up her car...

CC from what I understand was fixing her car from slashed tires?? Or something from a recent vandalization. It got vandalized, she took it to him to fix. She went to pick it up, it wasnt ready they got into it? How I know that I dont know, could be rumor could be from the last one to see her on Friday. Sorry for being sketchy but I only know small details. Yet arent they ALL important>??

Thanks for the photos Amanda....

as noted earlier, Rachael sure is beautiful.....what a neon smile!!!

NO WDW is not the one under suspicion

Thanks I finally got it! lol

CC (CAC) from Idaho. Maybe the A is confusing, that stands for his middle name - Anthony. I'll use CC from now on.

I can't find updates on this case - if you hear of something going on, please let us know. Thanks.

Thanks I finally got it! lol

CC (CAC) from Idaho. Maybe the A is confusing, that stands for his middle name - Anthony. I'll use CC from now on.

I can't find updates on this case - if you hear of something going on, please let us know. Thanks.

No updates as of yet. Waiting not so patiently here. Sorry for the confusion on the CC - CAC , I should have added who I was talking about! ;)

Apparentyly there have been dogs out (not today that I know of ) that caught her scent in a field but then lost it due to fields being sprayed?. So a couple of groups are trying to get together to do some searches this weekend.

Still awaiting FBI approval on the help to this case. And apparently Nancy Grace has been asked to report on it as well.

Rachael has 4 kids, 2 older daughters out of the house and 2 minors living with her as I posted earlier. The boys were with their dad, NOT CC. She was last seem from what I know IN Moscow when she had maybe went to pick up her car...

CC from what I understand was fixing her car from slashed tires?? Or something from a recent vandalization. It got vandalized, she took it to him to fix. She went to pick it up, it wasnt ready they got into it? How I know that I dont know, could be rumor could be from the last one to see her on Friday. Sorry for being sketchy but I only know small details. Yet arent they ALL important>??

gosh, how weird would it be for her to take her car to him to be fixed, especially if he caused the damage. Could he have been terrorizing her to be her rescuer? Trying to get her to reconcile their marriage? Stranger things have happened.

gosh, how weird would it be for her to take her car to him to be fixed, especially if he caused the damage. Could he have been terrorizing her to be her rescuer? Trying to get her to reconcile their marriage? Stranger things have happened.

I am going to say that that sounds about right to me. I dont know as that is what is going on but you are correct stranger things HAVE happened. But if she didnt KNOW it was him doing it.....

I am going to say that that sounds about right to me. I dont know as that is what is going on but you are correct stranger things HAVE happened. But if she didnt KNOW it was him doing it.....

or started to have her suspicions and confronted him when she went to pick-up her car...as rumored?

or started to have her suspicions and confronted him when she went to pick-up her car...as rumored?

exactly. Considering no one knew she was even going to Moscow that night since they thought she had other plans with another friend. I am curious as to who was the one that said they saw her last on Friday night. At first it said "a neighbor" but havent heard it since then, and no one has said what she was wearing when she was last seen either.

exactly. Considering no one knew she was even going to Moscow that night since they thought she had other plans with another friend. I am curious as to who was the one that said they saw her last on Friday night. At first it said "a neighbor" but havent heard it since then, and no one has said what she was wearing when she was last seen either.

iirc, you said she has 2 little boys, 5 & 8 ? and they were with their dad. As school age children did he pick them up from school? or pick them up from Rachael or afterschool care? It seems like there was a timeline somewhere. Maybe I should go and look for it.

iirc, you said she has 2 little boys, 5 & 8 ? and they were with their dad. As school age children did he pick them up from school? or pick them up from Rachael or afterschool care? It seems like there was a timeline somewhere. Maybe I should go and look for it.

I am not sure on those details at all. Don't know if she dropped them off or he picked them up. If you find anything please share. As I am sure you will. Heading to dinner will check in later. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member