TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to myself I refer to the call on the 29th as being a DV call due to the fact she was given a number/s to a safe house/s..JMHO

ETA.. I was married for 35 years when my husband passed and I cannot even begin to count the many verbal altercations we had over a 35 year period but not once were the police ever called out to settle our verbal disagreements....JMHO

Em, didn't the neighbor stated that she saw Gail two weeks ago with a blackeye so I would imagine that it wasn't just a verbal altercation going on here but rather a physical altercation as well. That would stand to reason why LE gave Gail a phone number to a safe house.

In the state I now live in if there is a physical altercation involved then someone is going to jail period, no ifs, ands, or butts about it.

Maybe she left the kids at the house because someone asked her to meet at another location without the kids.

This is my belief or one of them! I believe she was either frightened away (maybe accompanied away) or lured. Perhaps he was there without his vehicle so that she would THINK he wasn't there. The children may not have even seen him. According to neighbor she looked frightened or pre-occupied, I forget just how she explained it. But this is the picture that was brought to mind for me. It is my belief She had a very good reason for snubbing her trusted neighbor.

In my state if you file any sort of legal action against someone who has not been notified of said action then they have to run it in the paper for a period of time before any action can go forward.

I recently filed a restraining order on behalf of a minor child (not in TN) but because the injunction could not be served they will only issue a 20 day temp. with me re-filing every 20 days..... crazy....

Maybe she left the kids at the house because someone asked her to meet at another location without the kids.

More than likely if it was the husband they would have a phone record that he spoke with her, unless he tried to contact her earlier on her way back from AL with the kids and she didn't take his phone calls and it went straight into voice mail but you would think the cops would beable to listen to her voice mail if he left one. I don't trust this guy for nothing after the funny stuff he thinks he's pulling here.

In my state if you file any sort of legal action against someone who has not been notified of said action then they have to run it in the paper for a period of time before any action can go forward.
It addresses in the filing that she is impossible to serve her because her whereabouts are unknown and she has not made contact with friends or family.

He is asking for the emergency custody and TRO be granted prior to service in the best interest of the children and in due time they can address the separation and permanent arrangements.

IOW's when she can be properly served and respond they can settle everything out. But in the meantime he wants to have a TRO and exclusive use of the home for the sake of the children.

More than likely if it was the husband they would have a phone record that he spoke with her, unless he tried to contact her earlier on her way back from AL with the kids and she didn't take his phone calls and it went straight into voice mail but you would think the cops would beable to listen to her voice mail if he left one. I don't trust this guy for nothing after the funny stuff he thinks he's pulling here.

If this was even close to planned (since it appears many things were in process prior to her disappearance), a pre-paid phone can be bought at the local gas station. I imagine any calls that were made that weren't supposed to be public will not be. :twocents:

Em, didn't the neighbor stated that she saw Gail two weeks ago with a blackeye so I would imagine that it wasn't just a verbal altercation going on here but rather a physical altercation as well. That would stand to reason why LE gave Gail a phone number to a safe house.

I just can't imagine them not referencing that in their report though? That wouldn't seem like an honest report if that was the case. I haven't seen those reports, but the media has referred to specific parts of them several times as if they had.

IMHO, she could have also contacted a distant family member. She wouldn't have to tell them where she is, just that she's safe and the less they know, the better.

but alas! That isn't happening here either.

Or even any of her HS/College friends all over the country. But, no word anywhere . . .

Gail Marie, where are you???

Aren't children sometimes included on their parents' passports? This is what I recall but it was about 13 years ago this was true--things may have changed.

Now each child has to have their own passport. If they are under 14 (I believe this is the cutoff), their passport is only good for 5 years since they change so much during that time, whereas an adult's passport is good for 10 years.

What about MP wanting to drive to the lake house by himself so he could have a long, private phone conversation along the way? Just considering the possibility . . .

From WDEF News Channel 12

Organizers say their main goal was to find the red jeep Palmgren was last seen driving. Searchers, along with Signal Mountain police, broke out in groups to search local streets, trails
and neighborhoods.

As of 9pm, volunteers say the search was completed and all local streets were checked. There was no sign of the Jeep on Signal Mountain. Four wheelers, cyclists, horses and hikers found nothing on local trails.

Organizers plan to continue the search, but they say the main areas have been checked.

Over 50 people in 20 to 30 cars drove all of Signal Mountain. Also areas at the foot of Signal and Dunlap were also checked.

Many have done so through facebook and such. Unfortunately, at the same time frame today of GP search, there is a local benefit for a sick little girl and many are attending that function.

...and all the high school graduation ceremonies

That being said, hundreds were not required...just enough to do the job...and there were + + + + + + +:woohoo:

Organizers say their main goal was to find the red jeep Palmgren was last seen driving. Searchers, along with Signal Mountain police, broke out in groups to search local streets, trails
and neighborhoods.

As of 9pm, volunteers say the search was completed and all local streets were checked. There was no sign of the Jeep on Signal Mountain. Four wheelers, cyclists, horses and hikers found nothing on local trails.

Organizers plan to continue the search, but they say the main areas have been checked.

Over 50 people in 20 to 30 cars drove all of Signal Mountain. Also areas at the foot of Signal and Dunlap were also checked.

I'm so sad for her family. wish they could do a helicopter flyover and some water searches. :(

and neighborhoods.

Where's the "Thanks very much!!!" button......
Button not enough.
TY TF heartbreaking......Where's Gail?

So the car's not on the mountain, but the phone never left it? I would be willing to place a bet that the car is on the mountain somewhere, whether in a garage, shed, lake, etc...

Does anyone know where the children were when LE responded to the last domestic call? Were they in the home at the time?

Thinking this morning about how LE doesn't seem to be doing anything. But then I remembered early on how one LE representative said if it had been his wife, he'd have called earlier than Matt did. They also basically flat-out said that Matt was wrong about Gail having psychiatric issues. Then suddenly nothing, just "it's a missing persons case and that's all". Seems like a complete change in attitude.

Also, we know they are asking police in Alabama to check on the properties, and we know someone gave LE papers that Gail had which might shed light on the situation, so I can't figure out why it appears they aren't doing anything. Could they be sitting back quietly waiting to see what happens? Even so, it's a little freaky that they apparently never searched for the Jeep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam