2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 mins in and already a sidebar, I'm going to spare myself this morning and go for a short jog and hopefully by the time I get back the DT will have rested.

I think the DT wanted a continuance because they do not want to work over the holiday weekend.

OMG OMG---Just like the Saturday that ended early because that was the FIRST time they thought ICA might be a little 'hinky' upstairs, GMAB. I think you are RIGHT about the holiday.
Notice HHJP mentioned taking depos at night? He knows Baez HATES that.
Meantime, JA works 7 days per week. see the difference preparation can make?

Ok, dumb question. other than GA saying he didn't have a sexual affair with kh and she saying they did, is there actual proof? Writing, letters, texts, photographs, IOU's?

thanks! And yes, my shift button is broken!

kelly

I really don't get why JB called this witness, to embaress the family even more? River should be more afraid of CA than any of the lawyers.

she shall be crushed by her signed sworn statements

JB can't seem to decide whether to call her "Ms." Holloway or "Mrs." Holloway.

If he did have an affair...so what did she, help him hide the body...where's the evidence of that. just saying.... what does it proves

I agree. So what if he had an affair? It means nothing unless she can give them details about what happened to Caylee that no one else knows. If GA said it was an accident....didn't mean that HE had anything to do with it.

I'm just curious if anyone sees the relevance with George borrowing money from her? So what? He didn't steal it... Whats the issue? I'm sure many of the jurors "borrowed" money.

Omg she's talking to the jury! can we say "coached". Do they REALLY think this is the bombshell with which to end their case??

I don't believe her, and I happen to be male. I don't think anyones gender would make me change my belief in them. After all ICA is not at all believable.

Yeah, like all men are mindless pigs who are driven ONLY by their hormones. That's insulting to men.

Okay....so what lead to that comment...how's the weather, oh yea...it was an accident that spiraled out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member