Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jersey Girl, that's why I love my peep here at WS's! They can run, but they can't hide! Someone gets a screen shot!!! :great:

I have his friend links too, well the most interesting ones at least...:floorlaugh:

Also, does everybody know you can still use his FB link and punch it in google. Click on cache instead of the direct link...

Also, if you go to google & type in his 1st & last name, then click on images - it allows you to see some of his net activity via other pics & their hosting sites...

My hinky meter is still in the red.
As far as I can see the last time Celina had activity on her FB page was Fri, July 22 at 8:28, I think that is Ca. time so it could have been 11:28 their time.
We don't know how many nights her step sister spent away from home.
IMO she has been missing for a longer period of time than the SF is saying.
We know nothing at all about her mom, not saying I don't believe her, that she says saw her on Mon. eve. I just for some reason don't believe her.
This is all MOO and I think SF is going to have some splaining to do.

"get your butt home!"

My thinking is that SF wants everyone to think that she went off on her own. And if so, he may have made it look (clothing-wise) if she had.
It might be a subtle symptom of a thought disorder (such as schizophrenia) which can sometimes be seen as odd or inappropriate word choices.

had a nice break:) and a drink
Some one up thread was asking about the older sis KL and FB...yes the wall is private, but one thing she and CC have in common under activities/interests is that IMVU. Older brother doesn't.
On another page elsewhere, regarding the search, someone had made comment that they had possibly found CC on chats & games, even giving different older ages...so I am assuming this might be IMVU??? '
Remembering dear Zahra and the interest there in IMVU, wondering if there may be something to that in this case....

ETA- I mean that the girls played on there and have have befriended the wrong type on it...maybe...didn't really mean the adults in the home

this! could it be the reason we have so much LE piled on in this case? (not that it's a bad thing, it's just a little unusual)

Maybe, but if you look at comparison pics of Celina, you can tell she's gonna be a definite certified beauty. She's extremely photogenic, just needs braces is all.

I wonder if they would have had the windows open if it was this chilly at night?

We did in southern NH. It felt awesome after the wicked heat wave! We just shut off the window fans.

Celina lists a Kevin as her brother, I believe...does he have the red truck, I wonder, per above post about a Kevin? (KM) Not sure if he is really a brother, or maybe a friend, or a step or half...who knows...

Maybe, but if you look at comparison pics of Celina, you can tell she's gonna be a definite certified beauty. She's extremely photogenic, just needs braces is all.

that's what usually gets all the media involved.. loks.. but in this case, the media is not going crazy yet. But for local LE to invite in the big guys like the FBI is not usually determined by looks of the missing imho. And I don't think the FBI would be as involved in this case if the local LE did not actively recruit their involvement.

I went to a FB page that was set up for her when she went missing (I forgot the name and don't have a link, sorry) and was concerned to see that a bunch of folks that seemed to know her were all encourageing her to call them, friend them etc if she didn't want to go back to her home, they would take her in etc... it made me feel like people that know her may have some of the same concerns about her SF that we do.

BBM And perhaps some of those people have other concerns that we know nothing about because none of us here knows her personally? That's a possibility that has occurred to me.....

Thank you for your post!

I know I purposely didn't sweat it before when I got confused, so can someone tell me if we finally decided after all that the brother living there is a full, half or step brother?

On that IMVU stuff, do people have profiles? Or how is info shared with others? DO people actually chat in real time on there? Is there a way to 'connect' with others in your general area?

I know I purposely didn't sweat it before when I got confused, so can someone tell me if we finally decided after all that the brother living there is a full, half or step brother?

Does a male live there live for sure besides the husband of the mother?
And everyone in the house with a different last name, is that right?

oh no stepfathers fb doesn't look good.
I feel sick.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001375909710&sk=wall#!/profile.php?id=100001375909710&sk=info

I also just heard the stepfather has a brother and uncle that are sex offenders that live close by in Vermont :(

Well, I'm sorry to say that we might know where this is headed. I am trying to hold my anger in when it comes to women who are so desperate to have a man, they will take anything that crawls out from under a rock, at the expense of their children. So very sad. Prayers for Celina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff