State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-25 Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
*****Reposting from earlier today. For anyone who didn't read this from earlier... Do any of the points above concern you as far as what the jury might think??******

I think each of your points are valid issues that would cause the jury to have doubts. The point of him be shaken after the deed, I doubt. I think a person with his personality goes into survival mode. I think he was focused on the task of covering up any evidence that may implicate him.

*****Reposting from earlier today. For anyone who didn't read this from earlier... Do any of the points above concern you as far as what the jury might think??******

ITA with your above thoughts. It crossed my mind also that he did
'dry runs' in and out of the HI long before that night.

It's hard for some to believe JY guilty because I must say it has
nothing to do with luck but instead, very, very careful planning on
his part. He is good!

I'll give him credit for that. Seems like he thought of everything to
raise doubt in some people. JMO

Collectively, I see too much evidence that any one else would
want or need to have this poor woman gone. Michelle saw
a future with a loving family, children etc.; Jason saw it as
a big burden which interferred with how he wanted to live his
life.
Simply, I thing Jason wanted his freedom, period, and this was
the only way to get it, in his mind, without being strapped with
money problems. MOO

I know, and that has always been a problem the state has had difficulty overcoming.....

Again, if only the store had video surveillance.

LE came in and set up surveillance easy enough, why couldn't the store use video to protect their own workers?

Good grief, what was to stop someone from robbing the store?

:confused:

I work for a bar and we do not have working cameras!!

Just a thought, if JY stopped in King to put gas why would he attempt to use a credit card? I do believe he is likely guilty, but everything that was done to cover his involvement, does not make sense to me.

Taft was raped. Whoever killed MY cleaned up her daughter before leaving and didn't bother with the dog. Would a random stalker killer do that?

I think everyone here wants justice for Michelle and Rylan(and her family and friends) but not everyone is convinced that JY committed the murder. If I were a juror I would be a little upset with everyone involved in investigating and presenting this case because it has and will be a very difficult case to decide for them to decide. Last time the jury couldn't come to a consensus and it's possible that they may not be able to this time either. That leaves everyone in limbo. Terrible situation for everyone involved.

My alternate theory from the beginning has been someone who was stalking Michelle or someone else unknown to her. It's not a very popular theory and may seem absurd, but I would ask anyone who thinks it is absurd to consider the Kathy Taft case that is going to trial soon.

You can see how much they have bonded with Jason as well.

Most defense laywers keep their distance

The other day I saw pics of Jason and Klinkosum leaving the courtroom
together, walking down the street.

And, remember the day Jason was let out on bond, no
one was happier to get him out of the clink than Klink!!

:floorlaugh:

I agree with you here... but you have to realize that part of this is surely an act. If the jury sees them buddying up together, they are less likely to view him as a killer. I'm not saying there's no chance of them being genuinely affectionate, but if a lawyer shies away from a client, it doesn't make their client look warm-fuzzy. A defendant is on trial, even when not in the courtroom.

Just one more of those strange string of coincidences ... someone just happened to buy gas with cash at the same time that Gracie claims she saw, and rang up a receipt for that purchase at the time of the morning that fits the timeline.

Wow. Poor Jason. There are so many coincidences but he did not do it. I know this because he testified "absolutely not" when asked if he murdered his wife.

I'm going through the thread since this morning, so pardon me if my posts are all back to back.

I do think Gracie C saw someone that morning who yelled at her, and paid cash for gas. I don't think there's any coincidence that she has a cash receipt for that purchase. However, I do doubt whether or not that person was in fact Jason Young.

And where I worked $5 under or over, you were written up. $5 over means you short changed a customer.

If that's the case, she surely could have reported this to her manager, as an incident, and a reason for why she had $5. However, I am under the impression she never mentioned being yelled at, or her excess cash to her boss.

The PT team did not object. It was testified that there were bags in the garage ready to be donated which where never examined.

If this was not the case would you not think the PT would of presented someone to discount this?

I did not know the donation bags in the garage were a fact. Do you know who testified to this, so I can review that testimony?

I work for a bar and we do not have working cameras!!

I also think even a few years ago video cameras were not as common as they are now. I worked in a big grocery store in '04 that had no cameras either.

I think everyone here wants justice for Michelle and Rylan(and her family and friends) but not everyone is convinced that JY committed the murder. If I were a juror I would be a little upset with everyone involved in investigating and presenting this case because it has and will be a very difficult case to decide for them to decide. Last time the jury couldn't come to a consensus and it's possible that they may not be able to this time either. That leaves everyone in limbo. Terrible situation for everyone involved.

My alternate theory from the beginning has been someone who was stalking Michelle or someone else unknown to her. It's not a very popular theory and may seem absurd, but I would ask anyone who thinks it is absurd to consider the Kathy Taft case that is going to trial soon.

Why be upset with the investigators? they investigated.

If that's the case, she surely could have reported this to her manager, as an incident, and a reason for why she had $5. However, I am under the impression she never mentioned being yelled at, or her excess cash to her boss.

I can't see her being over in her cash drawer as anything suspicious. jmo

I actually think the problem is that she wasn't really asked about the dog. I remember her saying the dog was going crazy when she got there, but I don't think any further questions were asked about that until she said that she took Mr. G outside w/ her and CY.

I wish they had asked because it seems like there would have been bloody paw prints all over the place, even if the dog was locked up during the murder. Animals have a 6th sense, even my cats growl at strange people or noises. Dogs go nuts if someone goes after their person! If nothing else I would think that Mr. G would have stayed with Michelle if he was free to move around the house. Maybe he did and then ran to Meredith when she came in. Who knows...

If there was something about the dog, imo, it would have come up. There were no bloody pawprints or it would be in evidence. Where there is nothing, there is nothing. jmo

IMO,MOO Jason Young committed the crime! The shoes he has on in the CB picture and the one Agent Morrow had maded are indentical besides the color!! I work in a bar and have atleast 400 people come in on Friday and Saturday nite. Let one in get a fight, cuss me because I want let them walk in and out or have one try to get in on a fake id, I can't describe what they look like and what they have on but you better believe if they come back to the bar 2 or 3 weeks later I can remember them and what they did. So to a degree I can understand Gracie. I don't have a memory problem!! I can't remember what my boyfriend walked out the door wearing Saturday to work (I watched him leave the house) but if someone showed me a picture of the clothes (not him with them on) I would be like yes he had those clothes on!!
Have you ever heard of that little phrase called "jarring the memory"!!

I am like SS how can one man be as unlucky as JY!!!
Your wife is murdered with your daughter at home with her and just so happen the door and cameras are messed with in the hotel you are staying in but you admit in court that you went out that door and put a twig in it to smoke a cigar and just so happen a size 12 HP leaves prints at your home and you admit to owning a pair but they were donated to Goodwill.(And of course he tells all this after he knows every bit of evidence that LE has on him .... how convenient!!) But then the same JY who was able to spend a weekend with MM in Orlando has all the luck in the world to the point his wife (MY) does not even have a clue he is there visting MM but instead thinks he is there on business!! And to top the cake this same man (JY) has sex with CAS on his couch while MY is out of town and his child is upstairs a sleep and then later in the week his wife comes home and the two of them (JY & CAS) are able to sit at a table with MY like nothing has happen. (this takes balls and I mean big balls) But good ole JY was not unlucky that CAS might pour her guts out to her!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68