GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury asked to see Defense psych reports only. DA and defense both object to the request. Judge agrees the jury won't get them. They are not in evidence, apparently, just the testimony is available. HTH
Thanks for keeping us all up to date. And HOW are you knowing all this?

I think they may be more hung up between guilty and GBMI. Some of the jurors probably don't care which it is b/c he goes to prison either way, judge still determines sentencing, and in reality he won't get treatment either way since all the state's experts say he is sane.

There are probably a few jurors on either side who won't budge. I do not believe any of them are truly entertaining a NG verdict.

Yep, that would be an issue as he would be QUICKLY released as the state says he has no mental illness! :what: :banghead: :waitasec:

I've not been thorough in viewing the trial, but did the state bring that up in their closing arguments? HOPE they did :please: TIA for those that are in the know on this one.

I don't think so, isn't she barred from the whole building?

Yes, she is. I was watching the news last night, and they said as the victim of the crime, she did have the right to be there, and her attorneys could ask the Judge for permission, and it would be completely up to him. Just wondered if maybe that was something her new lawyers might have been called in to work on before anything else. Then again, she may not want to be there considering what both sides have said about her.

ETA - I think they were ref the verdict, and victim impact statement, not just normal trial days.

from live blog MSM

Andrea Sneiderman is not here. She is still banished from the courthouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member