Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

Time for my quarterly reminder of the rules. :tos:

1) No name calling.

2) If you state something as a fact, it needs a link.

3) Discuss the case and not each other.

This post lands at random.

LE wanted the Croslins' facing a ton of years in order to shake something HaLeigh related out of them.

And this would be plausible, had that Judge gave Misty the 100 years that Ron was told she was getting. Wonder what happened with that?

By 'tagging along' I didn't mean there for the ride. It was obvious he was there dealing/selling.... so he was arrested also.
His arrest, unlike Misty and Tommy's, had nothing to do with HaLeigh was my point.
MOO

What innocent man tags along on drug deals with the people that could have murdered his daughter?

No, but this does.... and it's all I need straight out of LE's mouth. Not an opinion from a message board.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090908/NEWS/909080309/-1/NEWS11

"... On Aug. 17, to mark Haleigh's 6th birthday, the Putnam County Sheriff's Department released a statement that said the office has received more than 4,000 leads and conducted 138 formal interviews in the search for the little girl.

They have no specific person of interest yet, though they have cleared the biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield...."

How can they clear someone who isn't cooperating with them? Obviously they "cleared" him simply to play games with him. It is a tool LE does all the time to trip their main suspects up, and it is obviously what they were doing with Ronald.

Take the timeline... The statement you refrence RE the clearing was released by the PCSO AUGUST 17th 2009.

August 9th 2009 in an article written by Dana Treen, Gary Bowling with the PCSO says they want to interview Ronald again, and he has resisted their questioning.

August 9th 2009, Ronald is even quoted saying HE IS BEING UNFAIRLY TARGETED by the PCSO...

"Cummings said he and former girlfriend Misty Croslin — who he has since married and is now Misty Cummings — have been unfairly targeted.

“There should have been more attention to Crystal’s family,” he said. “I think they should have paid more attention to everyone rather than just me and Misty.”

He said questioning should have been broader.

“They didn’t have the big picture,” he said. “Why do they not question everybody?”

Cummings: It went ‘personal’

Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

“Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

SOURCE: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/..._remains_divided_6_months_later#ixzz1r0cIWKaf

So do you want everyone to believe from August 9th -- to August 17th of 2009 that the PCSO went from "unfairly targeting" (Ron's own words) and wanting to QUESTION him, to flat out CLEARING HIM?

You want us to believe that within 8 days, things changed that much?

Come on let's use some critical thinking.

How can they clear someone who isn't cooperating with them? Obviously they "cleared" him simply to play games with him. It is a tool LE does all the time to trip their main suspects up, and it is obviously what they were doing with Ronald.

Take the timeline...

August 9th 2009 in an article written by Dana Treen, Gary Bowling with the PCSO says they want to interview Ronald again, and he has resisted their questioning.

August 9th 2009, Ronald is even quoted saying HE IS BEING UNFAIRLY TARGETED by the PCSO...

"Cummings said he and former girlfriend Misty Croslin — who he has since married and is now Misty Cummings — have been unfairly targeted.

“There should have been more attention to Crystal’s family,” he said. “I think they should have paid more attention to everyone rather than just me and Misty.”

He said questioning should have been broader.

“They didn’t have the big picture,” he said. “Why do they not question everybody?”

Cummings: It went ‘personal’

Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

“Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

SOURCE: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/..._remains_divided_6_months_later#ixzz1r0cIWKaf

So do you want everyone to believe from August 9th -- to August 17th of 2009 that the PCSO went from "unfairly targeting" (Ron's own words) and wanting to QUESTION him, to flat out CLEARING HIM?

You want us to believe that within 8 days, things changed that much?

Come on let's use some critical thinking.

And in the 8 days, they contacted a newspaper over 1000 miles away to announce this.

This is another telling quote by Gary Bowling with the PCSO...

Bowling said it takes rock-solid alibis before detectives can eliminate anyone and those have not been established. He said the best that can be done is assign degrees of suspicion to people.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/..._remains_divided_6_months_later#ixzz1r0qjQTzw

I thought Ron's alibi was established??? DOESN'T SOUND LIKE IT!

Kim Picazio also said the same thing on JVM:

"We did come to know some of those things. Ron has to have known about those things and Ron was not telling the entire truth when he said that he was at work the whole time and things of that nature." http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/20/ijvm.01.html

And this would be plausible, had that Judge gave Misty the 100 years that Ron was told she was getting. Wonder what happened with that?

I imagine it would depend on who Ron "was told" this by..
What likely "happened with that" is Misty got all she could as determined by the judge and laws pertaining to her charges..

I've posted links, same ones proving what I say, only to have them ignored or poo-pooed so many times that we should be out of banwidth.

And I posted links that directly quoted Gary Bowling, where he stated that no alibi's have been established, nobody has been ruled out, Ronald Cummings resisted questioning, and that detectives would like to interview him again.

Plus words right out of Ron's own mouth that he thinks that the PCSO unfairly targeted both he and Misty. That was 8 days before the statement about Ron being cleared was issued.

I didn't ignore your link... I explained it away. All of which clearly show the statement that Ron had been cleared, was a ploy to make Ron talk to them again.

Ron even stated that the PCSO was basically looking at him as a suspect. I take him at this word... Do you?

And I posted links that directly quoted Gary Bowling, where he stated that no alibi's have been established, nobody has been ruled out, Ronald Cummings resisted questioning, and that detectives would like to interview him again.

Plus words right out of Ron's own mouth that he thinks that the PCSO unfairly targeted both he and Misty. That was 8 days before the statement about Ron being cleared was issued.

I didn't ignore your link... I explained it away. All of which clearly show the statement that Ron had been cleared, was a ploy to make Ron talk to them again.

Ron even stated that the PCSO was basically looking at him as a suspect. I take him at this word... Do you?

Haven't we been through this before -- if it's positive about RC, a link from Cape Cod is ok, but otherwise, it is a mistake or a rumor. I've even seen info that TN provided been classified as a rumor.

Those who have info about Haleigh are in prison.. with the.exception, perhaps, of Joe Overstreet. Ron knows what happened to Haleigh. If he loved her as much as some of you believe, and with his temperment, he would have made sure he got revenge on the person who killed her. He didn't, did he

You think it is just bad luck he is behind bars? Why did he stay w/misty and let everyone think he wanted nothing to do with her and had a public divorce announcement? He was not really leaving her, it was a game for public consumption. He didn't like that people hated he married the person who knows who killed Haleigh...so he convinced misty it was just temporary and he would stay with her. He did too.

Obviously.

Apparently some want to hear RC knows nothing and married Misty for love.

I don't think Ron had anything to do with the murder/abduction/cover-up of HaLeigh.
Nor do I think the reason he married Misty had/has anything to do with love.
MOO though

But surely it must have been love's young dream...? He wouldn't have taken advantage of a minor he wasn't madly in love with, would he?

But surely it must have been love's young dream...? He wouldn't have taken advantage of a minor he wasn't madly in love with, would he?

You are talking about RC, the father of HaLeigh -- the child that's been "missing" for years, and whose dad got married shortly after her disappearance, got a tattoo, went to NY, sold drugs, and is now in prison -- right?

You are talking about RC, the father of HaLeigh -- the child that's been "missing" for years, and whose dad got married shortly after her disappearance, got a tattoo, went to NY, sold drugs, and is now in prison -- right?

Yep, and don't forget, he's innocent. The devil made him do it all. :jail:

I don't think Ron had anything to do with the murder/abduction/cover-up of HaLeigh.
Nor do I think the reason he married Misty had/has anything to do with love.
MOO though

Well we agree on one thing. Ron didn't love Misty. Psychopaths are not capable of love. He was just with her for the sex, and had her there to watch the children. Plus Ron and Misty are a lot alike. Both self centered, and part of the criminal/drug element in Putnam County.

Wondering if Ron is going to appeal to the US Supreme Court? I wanna see his hand written petetion. Does he have counsel to represent him at that level? Just curious. I imagine he hasn't anything else to do except read and plot his next ploy to get out of jail. Well there is always the tasks of laundry to keep him busy. (LMBO couldn't help myself).

Wonder what this is?

The inmate for whom you registered, RONALD CUMMINGS with offender number V36497, has had a change in custody status. This offender is in court as of 6/22/2012.

This offender will be kept in custody throughout the court proceedings. However, if a decision in the offender's favor is reached, please be aware that it is possible for the judge to release this offender directly from court.

http://www.chathousenews.com/2012/06/ronald-cummings-custody-status.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back