**GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the penis was ruled out but cannot recall why. So what's left? Entrails? I am hoping he just let the puppy go, or that the puppy left with a 3rd person in the room. I can't deal with the thought of a puppy suffering and dying. As humans we make our own decisions, even those that may innocently lead to our own demise, but animals don't have that same freedom of choice. Well, not domesticated animals.

It's definitely hard to hear about the suffering of any animal. I don't feel any stronger about the possible death of the dog than I do about the death of JL though. Both are equally horrendous - with the biggest difference being poor JL's family losing a son/brother/nephew...

That being said - I don't think LM let the dog go and I don't believe there was a third person involved. Based on his track record with animals, letting the dog go just doesn't sound like LM. I also think that since LE haven't commented at all on the dog, they know what happened to it. But, I keep checking the Montreal SPCA strays page every day...because you just never know.

Can someone clarify something for me about the video. This is for those who have seen it, or have the ability to review the end of it again. There is alleged to have been a picture at the end of the video that gave a hint it was LRM (like we needed anymore hints by the end, with the Casablanca poster, etc). But here's a couple of quotes to explain my question. On the Gore site that orig featured the video first, the site host wrote in the video explanation "It would appear that at the end of the video the perp posted a photo of himself. It’s difficult to recognize the person from it clearly, but still – reach of the internet is wide and can’t be underestimated. "

Also, in that 4chan archive forum , the person alleged to possibly have been LRM (or a troll pretending to be him) said :

blUNJBxK) 05/30/12(Wed)21:17:41 No.403108716

i understand peoples impression of him may get distorted due to medias interpretation of events, but i dbout this 'luka' character will get arrested, luka obviously wanted people to find out it was him by the inclusion of certain tell tale items in the video, such as the photo at the end, the inclusion of a cat, relating to lukas previous endeavours and the casablanca poster, it would obviously be traced back to luka

** GRAPHIC CONTENT **

Thing is, I never saw this picture. The version I saw, which I believe is the widely circulated one, ends with a close up of JL's upper body on the bed with a cut throat. And the graphic photos of the body parts shown prior to that do not show any pics of "the perp" . Anybody?

Haunted82, I am pretty sure it was this picture:

SNN0709J---5328_1523309a.jpg

Link: http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01523/SNN0709J---5328_1523309a.jpg

Haunted82, I am pretty sure it was this picture:

Edit: Sorry that its so huge!

Oh no problem, but I never saw that in the actual murder video. That was from the promo video from 2 weeks before from you-tube. ?

Oh no problem, but I never saw that in the actual murder video. That was from the promo video from 2 weeks before from you-tube. ?

I am not 100% sure, but I remember this picture being at the end when I first watched the video on some gore website (video has been removed from that site). I just went to look for it to just watch the last seconds, and you are right, this picture is not there.
Maybe I remember it wrong?
Or are the videos which were reuploaded maybe a bit shorter, so it was cut out?

I am not 100% sure, but I remember this picture being at the end when I first watched the video on some gore website (video has been removed from that site). I just went to look for it to just watch the last seconds, and you are right, this picture is not there.

I saw 2 versions of the kill video. The first and only time I saw the first version, was basically the same as the other only with no soundtrack (or sound at all, I can't recall - the new order song was not dubbed in). I never saw that version again, and have never seen it since online, it was of slightly poorer quality. The second and widely circulated version has the song on it and the 'ync' tag floating on the screen. It is 10:25 seconds which is widely reported. I'm still baffled by this picture reference.

I went back to the end of the video to see but I didn't see any still shots of LM. Didn't know about a version with no music, that's interesting.... also though the guy mentioned the cat as tying the video to LM but it was a dog... hmm.

I think that before the gore site pulled the video.... their version included the still shot shown above...maybe they added that to the upload as they are the ones who put the facts together in the beginning and came up with the fact that it was indeed LM in the kill vid ...

I think that before the gore site pulled the video.... their version included the still shot shown above...maybe they added that to the upload as they are the ones who put the facts together in the beginning and came up with the fact that it was indeed LM in the kill vid ...

Was best gore the ONLY site that had the video?? That's kinda odd to me because you'd think LM would want it EVERYWHERE he could get it... or was it live leak too??

It's definitely hard to hear about the suffering of any animal. I don't feel any stronger about the possible death of the dog than I do about the death of JL though. Both are equally horrendous - with the biggest difference being poor JL's family losing a son/brother/nephew...

That being said - I don't think LM let the dog go and I don't believe there was a third person involved. Based on his track record with animals, letting the dog go just doesn't sound like LM. I also think that since LE haven't commented at all on the dog, they know what happened to it. But, I keep checking the Montreal SPCA strays page every day...because you just never know.

He put the trash out on Friday and some of it was already picked up. I am pretty sure the dog was more than likely in one of those bags. The torso was in the suitcase and I saw an interview where it was said it was locked and they had to get something to cut the lock off.

We are lucky that the suitcase was not picked up at the same time or he would have had lots of time to hide in Europe.

this image is the first image seen after the "film title" in text....and the very last image seen at end of video. there are no other images of LM.....i showed in my collage his hands w/ the ring compared w/ regular pics....that along w/ furnishings, etc....

HOWEVER, in it's present form....as we see it....defense can argue it is not him. i know its not a truth anyone wants to hear...but as we see it, there is zero proof it is him in the vid. prosecution is going to need more...and i hope they have more...

w/ that said, i dont think the cut marks mean anything...sometimes a cut is just a cut....or we could take it really far and say it was a message to someone who would view it....

Was best gore the ONLY site that had the video?? That's kinda odd to me because you'd think LM would want it EVERYWHERE he could get it... or was it live leak too??

I don't believe it was on liveleak, but the widely circulated copy may have been from 'theync' as their tag is stamped all over the most frequently circulating copy. Now i wished I'd kept that orig one to see if it had the pic at the end.
So possibly some sites did some editing of their own on the video.

this image is the first image seen after the "film title" in text....and the very last image seen at end of video. there are no other images of LM.....i showed in my collage his hands w/ the ring compared w/ regular pics....that along w/ furnishings, etc....

HOWEVER, in it's present form....as we see it....defense can argue it is not him. i know its not a truth anyone wants to hear...but as we see it, there is zero proof it is him in the vid. prosecution is going to need more...and i hope they have more...

the 10min 25sec version with 'theync' stamp on it has no text of the title at the beginning nor any purple hoodie image of him at the beginning nor the end. strange.

the 10min 25sec version with 'theync' stamp on it has no text of the title at the beginning nor any purple hoodie image of him at the beginning nor the end. strange.

This is the first I've heard of two different versions of the video. Interesting. I'm not even sure what to make of that...

On his Emily Williams Youtube account, on May 26th, he actually put a link in the description to the 'ync' website.

Having watched that horrific video a few questions come to my mind.

Is there anything more disturbing that he could have done to the body?

He covered all his bases to make this the most disturbing, disgusting video ever. Putting in every element that he could. A killing, dismemberment, masturbation with a limb, cannibalism, necrophilia, the puppy,the wine bottle. And mailing the limbs to various places.

This was a very well thought out killing. Just to get the instruments needed to dismember, getting a puppy for that heinous act would have taken time and a lot of thinking.

This was premeditated 100 percent. It was not a spur of the moment killing. There will be no insanity plea.

Let's hope this sick little attention seeking coward rots in jail for the rest of his disturbed useless life.

I disagree that getting a puppy would have taken a lot of time and thinking. Unfortunately the over population of dogs means that puppies are NOT hard to come by; and I doubt that he was picky about the breed/mix.

I always wondered about the weird nose on that photo, does anybody know why it looks like a skin colored clown nose?

I always wondered about the weird nose on that photo, does anybody know why it looks like a skin colored clown nose?

Which photo are you referring to Amandes? Is it the one with the purple hoodie?

The nose does look strange

Also look at the mount, i know it is very difficult since it is ffining grainy. I think luka's upperlip is fuller that this one. We need to look up a profile pic of luka and compair it with this one, i suggest. Any volunteers?? :D
Also it looks like the person in the pic is wearing glasses aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag