Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

casey.jpg

http://www.viewzone.com/handwriting.casey.html

Some interesting thoughts about ICA's handwriting and what they may tell us about her. Interesting how many times she writes "I" in the one page writing too (18 times). Note what the comments say about the vertical slant of the writing----so true.

"-The vertical slant throughout most of the entry indicates a desire to control emotions."
-Print capitalized I: individualist, her value system isn't influenced by society."

casey.jpg

Some interesting thoughts about ICA's handwriting and what they may tell us about her. Interesting how many times she writes "I" in the one page writing too (18 times). Note what the comments say about the vertical slant of the writing----so true.

"-The vertical slant throughout most of the entry indicates a desire to control emotions."
-Print capitalized I: individualist, her value system isn't influenced by society."

interesting!
and the content of this entry is endlessly wierd.
she writes that she's surrounded herself with "good people"...?? the Lake Vaj people? Tony L?? The wierdo bunch at Fusion? Hmm.

Is there a difference between the 'earlier' handwriting as opposed to this more recent entry?

actually the I when written referring to self indicates the individual's feelings for his or her self and also his or her parents. one who writes with a printed I, with no serifs, usually is one who doesnt want anyone to know anything about him/her nor about his/her family.

Thank you for this link. :cool2: I find each person's analysis of the hand writing of Casey Anthony very interesting. So far, I have really enjoyed the comment by "Luc".

(snip)
She truly believes that any decision she makes is the only one that is right, and anything that impedes or discourages her pleasure is a no-brainer....eliminate it. She had been thinking about it for awhile. She openly admits how unhappy she had been for a long time. One can only surmise that the reason for her sudden state is the removal of the reason. She is proud of herself, and believes that others should be impressed with her decision. Her only worry is that others might not see the facts as clearly and simply, and try to accuse or malign her."
(end snip)

:twocents:

Does anyone know where it was being discussed(it was a subject discussed on threads, I did a search but I could not find it)about the "ghost" pages that were found for this diary?

Kenneth Drupiewski was listed to rebut the State's attempts to introduce a diary written by Miss Anthony while she was a juvenile in high school. Despite the obvious date of 2003 on the diary the State has at tax payers expense, spared no expense in utilizing both FBI and Secret Service to date this diary to fit their time line. Despite their inability to do so, this does not appear to deter the State in presenting this evidence. Mr Drupiewski is one of the individuals mentioned in the diary and will be able to testify about the timing of breaking up with Casey Anthony as a high school student.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2011/0216/26889138.pdf

Wasn't Kenneth the name in that Ghost writing? According to this document the State is going to use the diary so that is why the defense had Kenneth on their witness list. But as this documents states, the defense took him off the list. It was speculated that maybe the '03 date was a "ruse" and this diary page on June 21st, may have been written in 2008, not 2003. That would make the entry less than a week after Caylee is said to have died using the June 16th date.

Now that the defense has stated that Caylee died on June 16th in an accident that Casey was aware of-how does this entry look in light of that "revelation?"

If it is Kenneth that is the same one, I remember in the ghost writing it was about a break up and Casey says to the effect of "Kenneth has been great about everything, he is definitely boyfriend material." So, I am assuming that is why the defense team wanted to call him as a witness if the defense was going to say the diary was from 2008 and not 2003 as the defense claims.

I agree the ghost pages are from the time when Kenneth and Casey would have still been in school, it fits with the idea of '03(except for the whole: this diary wasn't available until 2004 issue) but the June 21st entry does not, for me.

Now that the trial has begun I believe even more now the June 21st entry was in 2008, and it is regarding Casey's feelings about (allegedly) her decision to kill Caylee.

:websleuther:

casey.jpg

I have always felt that this was Cindys' writing. Not Caseys'. I have no idea why Cindy would write this, but if you compare both handwritings, the letters are formed more the way Cindy writes.

No answers. Just my :twocents:.

Who was Casey friends with in 2005? Could it have been written then, around the time she told her mother she was pregnant, officially?

Also it doesn't seem as though she had it with her when she was on the run for those 31 days in 2008, does it?

I think that I could qualify...I've had several family members pass away. Good Grief Charlie Brown.

I could answer that one...some people grieve by partying at Fusion, bed hopping, stealing from family and friends, getting tattoos, lying. KWIM

I think you're posting in the wrong thread. This is the thread for Caylee's diary, not the Sally Karioth thread. (Happens to all of us eventually!)

From the FBI report:

So much for the entry being written in 2003.

----------------
Hi, we knew that. I remember discussing it. I dont know why it wasnt left in, often wondered. Some of the texting should have been in also. Oh well. :banghead:

I wonder if June 21 is the day Casey put Caylee in the wooded swampy area on suburban

I am now positive that diary entry was written in 2008. I am so disgusted by what we now know...they didn't find the 7/16 searches and they didn't find what we here found..that entry could not have been in 2003.

I am now positive that diary entry was written in 2008. I am so disgusted by what we now know...they didn't find the 7/16 searches and they didn't find what we here found..that entry could not have been in 2003.

To be fair, they released information that indicated that they investigated and determined that the entry was NOT written in 2003, but unfortunately the evidence pointed more to (IIRC) 2005 than 2008.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back