Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I found was a posting from a Zenaida O from New York about wanting to see her grand-daughter but the other gp's have custody and her son wants to see the kid too or something and he lives in Florida.....

I have no clue if they have any relation to Jesus O. and this post I found on a site says the other gp's are jehovas witness ( I have no clue if the Anthony's are) and the daughter (mother of the grandchild this lady is talking about) is mentally handicapped.....(lol..thought that might apply all jokes aside)

Lol, that's funny. Unless a connection or confirmation is made, i wouldn't put a link here. But that's just me. You can always PM a mod for guidance.

does anyone know if the cadaver dogs can mistake anything else for decomp? I know it's highly unlikely, but I think I read in a previous post here that garbage can release some of the same fluids as a decomposing body? was there any truth to that?

also I did a search for "zanny the nanny" on google and came across the character from the Starbucks books. Then of course I found the link where someone on here from a previous discussion had already found that. But I agree that Casey could have used the name from books she read as a kid.

This Zenaida Ortiz has an interesting possibility too...but once again....what's up with the dogs hitting on the back yard and trunk? Did that happen in the maddy mccain case tho too? Didn't they think there was decomp in the trunk?

There was a person from Homeland Security on Nacy Grace last week. She had her cadaver dog. Nancy asked if the dogs could hit on anything else. The woman said NO. Nancy asked is they would mistake food for a cadaver. The woman said NO.

All I found was a posting from a Zenaida O from New York about wanting to see her grand-daughter but the other gp's have custody and her son wants to see the kid too or something and he lives in Florida.....

I have no clue if they have any relation to Jesus O. and this post I found on a site says the other gp's are jehovas witness ( I have no clue if the Anthony's are) and the daughter (mother of the grandchild this lady is talking about) is mentally handicapped.....(lol..thought that might apply all jokes aside)

Do you have the link for this?

TIA
OME

In reference to Cindy saying "I given you a month" It has everything to do with Caylee not being seen by Cindy.

unless this 26-year-old zenaida was using an alias of "ortiz" or any other link you find, i find it suspect - only because casey was soooo specific about the name, spelling it out and even including the "dash."

Why do I get the impression that Lee hasn't read the affidavit? Everytime I see the below quote I scratch my head.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17012917/detail.html

(snip)
"My sister had mentioned two particular people who introduced her to Zanaida because they had children, and Zanaida was their nanny and that's how that connection was made," said Lee Anthony, Casey's Brother.

They can be if the prisoner knew he/she was being taped and monitored.

What I find interesting is that this is being released to the public. I don't think I have ever seen jailhouse videos like these before.

Salem

Prisoners know that all calls are subject to monitoring and taping. I've never known of a prison that didn't monitor calls....they just ramdomly select the ones to listen to....unless they are keying in on a particular inmate. Then they will listen to all his/her calls.

This is the first time I've ever seen transcripts and videos though!

I'm sure it is quiet surreal around there. I'm glad to see a local here with us! :) There are so many things we can all speculate on, this is such a twisted and bizarre case. I really do wish more locals, even acquaintances of Casey's, would make a post or two also. Thanks for that bit of info.

Another thing I can't figure out is which FUSIAN she is hanging out at...or WAS should I say. In our newspaper it said Fusian in waterford lakes. Well, the only Fusian in Waterford lakes is not really a "club" per say, but a Sushi bar that is called "Fusian Sushi Ultra Lounge". I love sushi and haven't eaten there yet...maybe I should go check it out. :waitasec: I did a search online and apparently there is a new Fusian nightclub downtown. I've been out of the club scene for years now...so I wouldn't know. But the tie to Waterford Lakes had me puzzled because there are no actual "clubs" out here. But I have already seen the media twist things in this case...for instance there were 3 different reportings of where Casey supposedly worked. First it was said in the newspaper she claimed to have worked at Universal, then Nancy Grace said Epcot, and another news show said SeaWorld. Sometimes I think they just fill in the blanks when they don't know the answers....mainly the national news peeps unfortunately. So I do try to cross reference the things I hear on the news and newspapers.

Why do I get the impression that Lee hasn't read the affidavit? Everytime I see the below quote I scratch my head.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17012917/detail.html

(snip)
"My sister had mentioned two particular people who introduced her to Zanaida because they had children, and Zanaida was their nanny and that's how that connection was made," said Lee Anthony, Casey's Brother.

LOL, yes Suz, not only that, when he was talking to Casey after her arrest he told her he did not believe what she was saying and she was lieing. I would certainly hope since he was in their advising her of her rights (I scratch my head here- isnt that why she has an atty?)

Did Cindy say "I've given you a month to find her"? or did she just say "i've given you a month." It it's the latter, it might refer to all the times Cindy called Casey and wanted to talk to Caylee, and Casey said she was at the pool with a friend, or with the nanny. In other words, "I've given you a month" might just mean "I've been asking you for a month to talk to her, and you keep coming up with excuses as to why I can't. Now you tell me she's gone...where the h** is she!"

Casey asked for another day and Cindy said no.. I've given you a month. I took that as she had taken Caylee for a month and not allowed them to see or talk to her. I also remember reading in the phone conversation in jail between Lee and Casey he also made reference to what she had put her parents through for the past month (5 weeks i think he said)

To Troy on Facebook
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

Very interesting! What and who is she talking about?

This part: hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. is probably about Casey not living with her parents in the past 9 days. That would mean June 15th some DRAMMMMMA with her parents went down.

And who is "she", the one who is "still has yet to move into the house"?: she still has yet to move into the house

Another thing I can't figure out is which FUSIAN she is hanging out at...or WAS should I say. In our newspaper it said Fusian in waterford lakes. Well, the only Fusian in Waterford lakes is not really a "club" per say, but a Sushi bar that is called "Fusian Sushi Ultra Lounge". I love sushi and haven't eaten there yet...maybe I should go check it out. :waitasec: I did a search online and apparently there is a new Fusian nightclub downtown. I've been out of the club scene for years now...so I wouldn't know. But the tie to Waterford Lakes had me puzzled because there are no actual "clubs" out here. But I have already seen the media twist things in this case...for instance there were 3 different reportings of where Casey supposedly worked. First it was said in the newspaper she claimed to have worked at Universal, then Nancy Grace said Epcot, and another news show said SeaWorld. Sometimes I think they just fill in the blanks when they don't know the answers....mainly the national news peeps unfortunately. So I do try to cross reference the things I hear on the news and newspapers.

in one of the myspace posts that was posted here there was a comment from casey asking if that person liked sushi and her stating she loves it.

Prisoners know that all calls are subject to monitoring and taping. I've never known of a prison that didn't monitor calls....they just ramdomly select the ones to listen to....unless they are keying in on a particular inmate. Then they will listen to all his/her calls.

This is the first time I've ever seen transcripts and videos though!

Nick Hogans videos were released. Many others as well. Media just isn't interested in requesting alot of them.

911 Transcipts - She does NOT say I have given you a month to "find" her - see below
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/25/transcript_of_third_911_call_from_cindy_anthony.html

This is the transcript of another 911 call from Cindy Anthony on July 15, before earlier ones released Thursday.
In this phone call, Cindy was transferred to Orlando police.

Orlando Police Department: Hello.
Cindy Anthony: Hi, I drove to the Police Department here on Pershing [Avenue, in Orlando], but you guys are closed. I need to bring someone in to the Police Department. Can you tell me where I can -- the closest one I can come in to?
OPD: What are you trying to accomplish by bringing them to the station?
Cindy: I have a 22-year-old person that has, um, grand theft, sitting in my auto with me.
OPD: So the 22-year-old person stole something?
Cindy: Yes.
OPD: Is this a relative?
OPD: Where did they steal it from?
Cindy: Um, my car, and also money.
OPD: OK, is this your son?
Cindy: Daughter.
OPD: OK, so your daughter stole money from your car?
Cindy: No, my car was stolen. We've retrieved it today. We found out where it was at, and retrieved it. I've got that, and I've got affidavits for my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.
OPD: Where -- where did all of this happen?
Cindy: Oh, it -- it's been happening.
OPD: I know, but I need to establish a jurisdiction, is what I'm trying --
Cindy: Oh, I live in -- um, in Orlando.
OPD: Yeah, but what address did these thefts occur at?
Cindy: Um, well I guess my residence, I guess.
OPD: What's that? OK.
Cindy Anthony gives the officer her address.
OPD: That's actually going to be in the jurisdiction of the Sheriff's Office, ma'am.
Cindy: OK.
OPD: Not the Orlando Police Department.
Cindy: All righty.
OPD: Let me transfer you over to the Communications section for Orange County.
Cindy: OK, now is the Orlando sheriff's department the one on 436, that -- is that open this afternoon or this evening?
OPD: Um, the substation you're at, on Pershing, if it's Orlando police, we're open primarily during the day.
Cindy: Uh-huh.
OPD: But that's not the sheriff's. That's a city police, which does not have jurisdiction for your address.
Cindy: Right. I know of the Sheriff's Department on 5th -- I mean on 436.
OPD: Well, what I'm going to do, is I'm going to transfer you to the Sheriff's Comunications section, and you can, um, determine that. Hold on.
The officer transfers the call.
Cindy:(speaking to Casey Anthony) Because my next thing will be down to child (inaudible) and we'll have a court order to get her. If that's what you want to play, then we'll do it, and you'll never
Casey Anthony: Well, that's not the way I want to (inaudible)
Cindy: Well, then you have --
Casey: Give me one more day.
Cindy: No, I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

LOL- ROTFL.. stick around, I recommend watching a news story and checking it against the posts here for verification or accuracy, AND
where it appeared first..
Great if you could check which Fusion, looked clubby to me

Yes, but the nightclub Fusian has been referred to many,many times by all of the friends of Casey that hang out there. ie: myspace/facebook

911 Call Transcript:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/24/transcript_of_first_911_call_from_cindy_anthony.html

This is the transcript of the first 911 call from Cindy Anthony on July 15.
Dispatch: 911, what’s happening?
Cindy: Umm…I have someone here that I need to, umm, be arrested, in my home.
Dispatch: They’re there right now?
Cindy: And I have a possible missing child. I have a 3-year-old that’s been missing for a month.
Dispatch: A 3-year-old?
Dispatch: Have you reported that?
Cindy: I’m trying to do that now ma’am.
Dispatch: OK, what did the person do that you need arrested?
Cindy: My daughter.
Dispatch: For what?
Cindy: For stealing an auto and stealing money. I already spoke with someone they said they would patch me through the Orlando, umm, Sheriff’s Department, have a deputy here. I was in the car, I was going to drive her to the police station and no one … They said they would bring a deputy to my home. When I got home to call them.
Dispatch: So she stole your vehicle?
Dispatch: When did she do that?
Cindy: Umm on the 30th. I just got it back from the impound. I’d like to speak to an officer. Can you have someone come out to my house?
Dispatch: OK. OK. I have to ask you these questions so I can put them in in the call OK?
Dispatch: The 30th of June?
Cindy: Yes
Dispatch: OK, how old is your daughter?
Cindy: 22.
Dispatch: OK, what’s her name?
Cindy: My name?
Dispatch: Her name.
Cindy: Her name?
Dispatch: And you said you have this vehicle back?
Cindy: Yes. And I have the, umm, statements.
Dispatch: She’s there right now?
Cindy: Yes I got her. I finally found her after a month. She’s been missing for a month. I found her, but we can’t find my granddaughter.
Cindy: Umm, 5 foot, 1-and-a-half.
Dispatch: Thin, medium or heavy-built?
Cindy: Thin.
Dispatch: Color hair?
Cindy: Brown.
Dispatch: What color, uh, shirt is she wearing?
Cindy: White.
Dispatch: What color pants?
Cindy: Ohh, they’re shorts. They're, umm, plaid. They’re like pink and teal and white and black. Plaid.
Dispatch: Does she have any weapons on her?
Cindy: No.
Dispatch: Is she not telling you where her daughter is?
Cindy: Correct.
Dispatch: OK, we’ll have a deputy out to you as soon as one is available. OK
Cindy: Thank you.
Dispatch: Thank you.
Dispatch: Bye.
Cindy: Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online