Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, yes Suz, not only that, when he was talking to Casey after her arrest he told her he did not believe what she was saying and she was lieing. I would certainly hope since he was in their advising her of her rights (I scratch my head here- isnt that why she has an atty?)

I can't wait to hear THAT conversation when it's released today.

This is the transcript of the second 911 call from Cindy Anthony on July 15.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/24/transcript_of_second_911_call_from_cindy_anthony.html

Dispatch: 911. What’s your emergency?
Cindy: I called a little bit ago. The deputy sheriff ‘s (inaudible). My granddaughter has been taken. She has been missing for a month. Her mother finally admitted that she’s been missing. I want someone here now.
Dispatch: OK, what is the address that you’re calling from?
Cindy: We’re talking about a 3-year-old little girl. My daughter finally admitted that the babysitter stole her. I need to find her.
Dispatch: Your daughter admitted that the baby is where?
Cindy: That the babysitter took her a month ago. That my daughter’s been looking for. I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today, but I can’t find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she’s been trying to find her herself. There’s something wrong. I found my daughter’s car today, and it smells like there’s been a dead body in the damn car.
Dispatch: Ok what is the 3-year-old’s name?
Cindy: Caylee. C-A-Y-L-E-E Anthony.
Dispatch: Caylee Anthony?
Cindy: Yes.
Dispatch: OK, is she white, black or Hispanic?
Cindy: She’s white.
Dispatch: How long has she been missing for?
Cindy: I have not seen her since the 7th of June.
Dispatch: What is her date of birth?
Cindy: Um, 8, 9, um, oh god, she’s 3. 2005. So it’s Caylee missing? Caylee’s missing! Casey said Zani took her a month ago. She said that she found, um ….
Dispatch: OK, I understand. Can you just, can you calm down for me for just a minute? I need to know what’s going on, OK? I’m gonna try and …
Cindy: We’re so worried we can barely keep still. (sobbing)
Dispatch: Is your daughter there?
Cindy: (in the background) I’m on the phone with them.
Dispatch: Is your daughter there?
Cindy: Yes.
Dispatch: Can I speak with her? Do you mind if I speak with her? Thank you.
Cindy: (in the background) I called them two hours ago, and they haven’t gotten here. Casey finally admitted that Zani took her a month ago. I have to try and find her.
Dispatch: Ma’am, Ma’am.
Cindy: (in the background) Casey. Here, it’s the sheriff’s department. They want to talk with you. Answer their questions.
Casey: Hello?
Dispatch: Hello.
Casey: Yes
Dispatch: Hi. What can you, can you tell me what’s doing on a little bit?
Casey: I’m sorry?
Dispatch: Can you tell me a little bit of what’s going on?
Casey: My daughter’s been missing for the last 31 days.
Dispatch: And you know who has her?
Casey: I know who has her. I’ve tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today. Now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment, about a minute.
Dispatch: OK, did you guys call and report a vehicle stolen?
Casey: Um, yes, my mom did.
Dispatch: OK, so there’s been a vehicle stolen too?
Casey: No, this was my vehicle.
Dispatch: What vehicle was stolen?
Casey: Um, it’s a ’98 Pontiac Sunfire.
Dispatch: OK, I have deputies on the way to you right now for that. But now your, now your 3-year-old daughter is missing? Caylee Anthony?
Casey: Yes. Caylee Marie Anthony.
Dispatch: White female.
Casey: Yes, white female.
Dispatch: 3 years old? 8/9/2005 her date of birth?
Casey: Yes.
Dispatch: And you last saw her a month ago?
Casey: 31 days. Um, 31 days.
Dispatch: Who has her? Do you have a name?
Casey: Her name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.
Dispatch: Who is that? The babysitter?
Casey: She’s been my nanny for about a year and a half, almost two years.
Dispatch: Why are you calling now? Why didn’t you call 31 days ago?
Casey: I’ve been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her, which is stupid.
Dispatch: OK, can you, can you give me the name of the nanny again? Like spell it out for me?
Casey: Zenaida Z-E-N-A-I-D-A
Dispatch: Last name?
Casey: Fernandez.
Dispatch: Fernandez?
Casey: Fernandez-Gonzalez. I think the officers are here.
Dispatch: The officers are there?
Casey: Yes.
Dispatch: OK, hold on for a second. Don’t hang up with me yet. OK.

The comment by Cindy that Casey took Caylee on a mini vacation 'to bond' makes me think that Cindy could have been threatening (even mildly) with getting custody of Caylee for sometime. We know George has said Casey had issues, and she was hanging with a new group of friends. Plus we know a neighbor has said the family was nice, but Casey was always trouble. Cindy and George were just at the end of their rope with their daughter. All they have encountered with her was lies.

At first I wondered how Casey could not have worked in the last two years, but then I thought that probably what happened is that Cindy said she could stay home with Caylee, bond, if you will. Obviously, that didn't quite happen the way Cindy imagined it would and as time passed Cindy didn't like what she was seeing. We know Cindy isn't one to sit back silently, so I am sure there were many disagreements how Caylee was being raised. Casey retaliated. Perhaps she misconstrued the advice that she was probably given: 'Casey, if you don't like it, get a job and take Caylee and leave.' 'Get your own place.'

I can't see Casey sitting around all day with a baby. But that is only the beginning of the case, and it doesn't lead us to what Casey did with Caylee. Until Casey gives us some facts that can be traced, we'll never know.

OME
I'm still catching up to the threads...but...

Your first statement is a good one... what if Casey and Cindy had agreed to let Cindy have Caylee? And thats why Casey's comments to her friend say things like they have such great times to come, until forever... or that it will just be them?
And then in the process of Casey figuring out leaving Caylee, an argument occurred which made Casey take off on the 'vacation' with Caylee and something then happened to Caylee.

I really didn't take it as that. When gma said "i've given you a month" I really took that as, Casey has been off doing her own thing causing them stress for a month and Casey had not let gma talk to Caylee. I think gma was just fedup really. I didn't take it as she knew caylee was missing.

This was my interpretation also. Because then next thing Gma said was something like "we will do a child (inaduible) if that is the way you want to play it" I took that to mean Gma was saying they would file for custody if Casey did not let them see Caylee. I think Gma really believed Caylee was okay at this point, but was very frustrated because she had not seen Caylee in so long and I think Gma was very, very frightened because of the smell in the car. I think it was a bit of a bluff statement to see what Casey would say. Also, I don't think Gma would have ever gone to the police at this point, if not for the smell in the car. That smell was in the back of Gma's mind during all of the 911 calls, in my opinion.

Salem

The cadaver dogs are trained to hit on human decomposition only. They won't hit on food, no matter how old, nor another animal decomposing. Interesting, isn't it?

A dog's sense of smell is incredibly more powerful than a humans. If you've ever seen a tracking contest at a dog show, it is very clear how good they are at detecting even slight odors. It would be easy for a tracking dog to tell the difference between a human cadaver smell, and rotten food, or dead animal smell.

MSNBC just did a report on Caylee with reporter Ron Motts. MSNBC asked about Casey wanting to only speak with the FBI. Ron Mott reported that he called Casey's Attorney and spoke to Baiez's daughter who is also involved in the case. When Motts asked about Casey only wanting to speak with the FBI, the Attorney's daughter is not sure where this info is coming from. She said "Casey is willing to cooperate with everyone." There are very little leads so far coming in regarding Caylee.

So it looks like the Anthony family is putting things out there again.

There was no mention at all about a "press conference" scheduled for today!

This was my interpretation also. Because then next thing Gma said was something like "we will do a child (inaduible) if that is the way you want to play it" I took that to mean Gma was saying they would file for custody if Casey did not let them see Caylee. I think Gma really believed Caylee was okay at this point, but was very frustrated because she had not seen Caylee in so long and I think Gma was very, very frightened because of the smell in the car. I think it was a bit of a bluff statement to see what Casey would say. Also, I don't think Gma would have ever gone to the police at this point, if not for the smell in the car. That smell was in the back of Gma's mind during all of the 911 calls, in my opinion.

Salem

I agree with all of this. As much as I was initially suspicious of the gparents, the phone called made a difference.

Another thing I can't figure out is which FUSIAN she is hanging out at...or WAS should I say. In our newspaper it said Fusian in waterford lakes. Well, the only Fusian in Waterford lakes is not really a "club" per say, but a Sushi bar that is called "Fusian Sushi Ultra Lounge". I love sushi and haven't eaten there yet...maybe I should go check it out. :waitasec: I did a search online and apparently there is a new Fusian nightclub downtown. I've been out of the club scene for years now...so I wouldn't know. But the tie to Waterford Lakes had me puzzled because there are no actual "clubs" out here. But I have already seen the media twist things in this case...for instance there were 3 different reportings of where Casey supposedly worked. First it was said in the newspaper she claimed to have worked at Universal, then Nancy Grace said Epcot, and another news show said SeaWorld. Sometimes I think they just fill in the blanks when they don't know the answers....mainly the national news peeps unfortunately. So I do try to cross reference the things I hear on the news and newspapers.

It is the ultra lounge that you mentioned. Here's a flyer
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?action=view&current=n1276908295_47631_5414.jpg

MSNBC just did a report on Caylee with reporter Ron Motts. MSNBC asked about Casey wanting to only speak with the FBI. Ron Mott reported that he called Casey's Attorney and spoke to Baiez's daughter who is also involved in the case. When Motts asked about Casey only wanting to speak with the FBI, the Attorney's daughter is not sure where this info is coming from. She said "Casey is willing to cooperate with everyone." There are very little leads so far coming in regarding Caylee.

!!! Well that sucks
So, is this jerk's (moo) daughter a lawyer too?

According to Baez, Casey has always been willing to fully cooperate with LE, yet he keeps dodging them, to the point of not even returning their phone calls.

Nancy Grace put the thumb on him last week to meet with LE. She had officers on the line also and Baez agreed to meet with them at the jail 30 minutes from then. That meet never happened.

in one of the myspace posts that was posted here there was a comment from casey asking if that person liked sushi and her stating she loves it.

hmm okay, that's intriguing. Now i'm gonna have to go check this place out. I know it's definitely a restaurant...and it's in the middle of a VERY suburban area...but maybe they have a dj or something at night and on weekends and it's become a college hangout. I know that it's new. I haven't tried it because when I go for sushi I have another favorite restaurant that is in the same area I always hit up. I know when I was in college here the local hangout was the Orlando Alehouse...which I did here someone said she was recently spotted there as well. The Alehouse is basically your typical restaurant bar/grill where people will go watch football cause they have lots of tv's etc...as far as clubbing goes, most people still go downtown tho as far as I know. Not that it really matters, but I'm just saying this Fusian place may not be the scene you guys have painted...cuz I know when I think club, I think of what's downtown...not a restaurant/bar.

Why do I get the impression that Lee hasn't read the affidavit? Everytime I see the below quote I scratch my head.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17012917/detail.html

(snip)
"My sister had mentioned two particular people who introduced her to Zanaida because they had children, and Zanaida was their nanny and that's how that connection was made," said Lee Anthony, Casey's Brother.
bold and bigger is mine LOL.. SuziQ I hear ya, sista! I think perhaps it is not so much he has not read it but that he is making excuses and grasping at straws.

OT....THANK YOU TRICIA FOR THE FAST SERVER! SWEEEEET!!!!:blowkiss:

hmmm okay...lol maybe it's not what it looks like then. If it's a club, I truly had no idea. It totally looks like a nice restaurant from the outside. Like i said...now I'm intrigued to check it out....that advert definitely gives a diff feel for sure. Maybe they are a wanna be club but function as a restaurant during the day.

bold and bigger is mine LOL.. SuziQ I hear ya, sista! I think perhaps it is not so much he has not read it but that he is making excuses and grasping at straws.

OT....THANK YOU TRICIA FOR THE FAST SERVER! SWEEEEET!!!!:blowkiss:

Argh, I know some are impressed by him, but I'm not. Because HE talked to Casey, he talks like he's in the know and knows all this new info that's gonna solve this case. And the bottom line is he doesn't know squat. It's the same old same old....lies Casey has told from day one. Oh and HE advised Casey of her rights? He's an attorney now?

When grandma said on the tapes "I've given you a month to find her" that sealed it for me.

Grandma is probably in on this and Casey killed her child.
I would like to see Grandma Crazy sitting in jail right now. She knows something and is not helping find her grandkid. She wants to be the "grieving" granny all over ever freaking news cast she can find yet she will not tell the truth.

Welcome to WS, Cindi! :blowkiss:

Pixie,

The way alot of us viewed that was that Casey was blowing her mom off for a month regarding letting her see Caylee, her mom we don't believe knew Caylee was missing, I think she meant, I've given you a month to let me see her, now I'm going to the police. Not sure, but it may give you a different perspective to view it like that

Fusian Restaurant & Sushi Bar
875 Woodbury Road
Orlando, FL 32828
Phone: (407) 281-8987

casey was like promoter jr. for this place...

Argh, I know some are impressed by him, but I'm not. Because HE talked to Casey, he talks like he's in the know and knows all this new info that's gonna solve this case. And the bottom line is he doesn't know squat. It's the same old same old....lies Casey has told from day one. Oh and HE advised Casey of her rights? He's an attorney now?

I'm not impressed either, I've found him very odd right from the beginning.
jmo

Fusian Restaurant & Sushi Bar
875 Woodbury Road
Orlando, FL 32828
Phone: (407) 281-8987

casey was like promoter jr. for this place...

geez...all this just freaks me out. Too dang close to home...even this place is like 3 min up the road...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth