2008.10.07 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Never too late to continue a search", says Tim

He says, " I believe Caylee is findable".

It's true if she does get permission to go search, there is no way she'll be able to do in secret. Big Brother is watching Casey!

I pray Tim and his Team find prcious Caylee.
That will be the only thing to stop the insanity from KC and Baez!

Just when you think it cant get any crazier here comes another twist

When oh when will this nonsense stop... I mean really? Searching now after all this time and who is she afraid of?

The "Mafia" has Caylee or some other mysterious all powerful secret organisation & KC is affraid to search for her because she's affraid that if she gets close then harm will come to Caylee.

I'll give KC this - She has a very active imagination

She does but she's not so good in her lying. It's like she doesn't think her lies out..How could she expect to take the police to Universal, and not have them find out it's a farce?

"Never too late to continue a search", says Tim

He says, " I believe Caylee is findable".

She's got to be found. There's no way on god's green earth that Casey is intelligent enough to come up with the "perfect" hiding place.

It's true if she does get permission to go search, there is no way she'll be able to do in secret. Big Brother is watching Casey!

I agee....If this motion is by some miracle granted then I'm sure there would be a hoard of media "stalking KC's every move.

I just don't understand why Baez even wasted the paper to file this motion.

She already had her "bail" hearing & conditions were set - This judge is not going to change them unless she agree's to co-operate with LE

imo

Well, that would be interesting to see the positive info they have on her. I wonder how much they have? Half a page.

Okay........seriously what would it be?

She washes her hair and does her nails?

She uses a computer well?

She lies well?

I am serious - what in the world could LE say good about her?

ITA with Nancy and her people about there being no way a judge will let her search. Especially since Casey is a suspect and there is no way in hell they will let her search in secret. I hope they tell JB if she is going to search she has to do with Tim Miller and his crew under police watch.

Tim Miller has lost "all hope" Caylee is alive.

His people are not paid---all volunteers.

She does but she's not so good in her lying. It's like she doesn't think her lies out..How could she expect to take the police to Universal, and not have them find out it's a farce?

She has an active imagination, only problem her lies are childlike.

Tim Miller " I've lost the glimmer of hope that I had that Caylee was still alive"

Tim Miller, won't give up on finding her. I LOVE him. He is such a wonderful man.

I just came on here to say the same thing! He is truly an angel here on earth! God Bless Tim Miller and TES!

Found an OK woman who was missing for 5 years in 35 minutes just last week! WOW!:clap::clap::clap:

Tim Miller "I have $35,000 invested in finding Caylee so far, but what price do you put on a missing person?"
Aww what a sweet man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member