Nancy Grace - 10/27/08

What does this mean??? Please describe for those who can't watch!

I'll have to watch @ but what was said that it was highly possible that a tap r pin was put on the A's phone. Especially in cases like this... :waitasec:

Why is the world did KC take so much time taking care of Caylee's remains especially since her remains just became more decomposed? All the rain might have been a problem for her and the time she just had to spend bar hopping, but this is weird to transport that child for days on end increasing the chance she could be pulled over or have an accident. Was there a thrill in that??? I still believe that she needed gas to burn the remains as last as the 30th.

When was Hurricane Fay? It was downgraded to a tropical storm, but dumped a record amount of rain in that area.........something like 27 inches in 24 hours.

I would have to listen to NG again but I think the 8,000 were also people sending in money--that kind of support not just physical searchers. He might want to clear that issue up.

Well, of course they won't have that many show up. And there will be experienced team leaders to guide the volunteers, so that nothing will be destroyed or mishandled. I appreciate Mr. Klass's concerns... but this will not be just a bunch of ignorant people tromping around.. it will be fully organized. Tim will see to that.

On what dates? The report shows that Caylee had been deceased for 2.6 days when she was removed from the car.

Yes, the report shows 2.6 days of decomposition, but not the actual date of Caylee's demise. IMO, Caylee could have been placed elsewhere and then put in the car.

If she killed her on the evening of the 15th...then 2.6 days would be very early am on the 18th when she was moved. If she killed her on the afternoon of the 16th...then 2.6 days would be on the evening of the 19th. Right? Isn't the 19th when she bought the pizza?

So maybe the body wasn't in the trunk on the 24th, but the smell and obvious other signs of her body still were present.

What day did Casey take off in Cindy's car and George say he chased her?

On what dates? The report shows that Caylee had been deceased for 2.6 days when she was removed from the car.
I have a question about this...I know that the test measured 2.6 days of decomposition, but does that mean the clock starts ticking at the moment of expiration...or could the body just have been decomposing for that amount of time while in the trunk? Sorry for not being clearer, but I have no scientific background.

I caught that too! That is interesting.... could be why Casey didn't want George near the car. I wonder why NG did not pick up on this... she just let that slip right by.
I always thought that was what was "implied", but I suppose it's what you read into it.

True. It does unless she didn't kill her until the 21st. Hmmm...rethinking this one.

But couldn't this mean that initially she laid Caylee in the trunk and then around the third day she decided to put her in some type of container to stop the leakage? I don't think she was alive past the 15/16th. We have Casey all over after that w/no Caylee in sight. Where would Caylee have been up to the 21st? Now you have me thinking.

LP made 3 important revelations tonight. George thinks Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th; 8,000 people are expected to help search and two cans of deodorant (that could have been used to mask the odor in the car) in a Target bag were found on one of KC's normal routes.

I think his heart in the right place but I'd sure feel better if I knew where he came up with these things!

I think the female body guard has told LP some things she saw or heard while in the Anthony home.

Yes, the report shows 2.6 days of decomposition, but not the actual date of Caylee's demise. IMO, Caylee could have been placed elsewhere and then put in the car.

The report says that Caylee had been deceased for 2.6 days when she was removed from the car, not that she'd been in the car for 2.6 days while deceased. In other words, when she was removed from the car, she'd been dead almost 3 days.

Speaking of the wedge, I don't think GA ever really needed it, I think he thought that she was the one who stole his 'f'ing gas cans', and was using the wedge as an excuse to look for his cans.

I never thought he really needed it....even when he told Greta, it just didn't sit right. I think his point was that she had the gas cans.
He sure did "prettify" what actually happened.

Yeah, I still haven't let go of my initial shock over the gas cans. I immediately thought she burned remains. If Casey's guilty of murder, then having burned the remains would probably make her feel pretty confident that a body wouldn't be found. Confident enough to keep up with the kidnapping story no matter how many ways it's debunked.

Observing KC's body language throughout this thing, I too believe she's cocky and sure the body will not be found. I feel certain about that, just having lived long enough to read human nature. There's something about her strut that convinces me of this.

So here's the question. Even if the remains were burned or (ugh) the body was fed to the alligators, could a careful search still come up with something? I think a burn site and ashes are a possibility but the alligators, I don't know. Maybe a bone left?

She just seems so sure she did a bang up job with the disposal and someone cleaned up after her to such an extent that she could indeed walk away from this.

But couldn't this mean that initially she laid Caylee in the trunk and then around the third day she decided to put her in some type of container to stop the leakage? I don't think she was alive past the 15/16th. We have Casey all over after that w/no Caylee in sight. Where would Caylee have been up to the 21st? Now you have me thinking.

Maybe on one of her shopping spree's at Target she got one of those large plastic bins with a cover on it. Some even have wheels on them for moving "heavier" items around....

I strongly believe that whatever happened to Caylee happened on the 16th, sometime after George last saw her and before Casey arrived at Tony's apartment. That would have been middle of the day on the 16th, meaning that Caylee's body was removed from the car on the evening of the 19th or maybe early on the 20th. We Those are the pings we need to look at.

Like the way your thinking! That makes sense.

I have a question about this...I know that the test measured 2.6 days of decomposition, but does that mean the clock starts ticking at the moment of expiration...or could the body just have been decomposing for that amount of time while in the trunk? Sorry for not being clearer, but I have no scientific background.

That's a good question and I don't know if the answer can be found in the report. We know that Caylee's hair WITHOUT decomp was found in the trunk along with the one hair that showed decomp. That could mean that Caylee was placed in the trunk immediately after she died, before the chemical changes could take place. Or it could simply be hair that got there through transference.

This 2.6 days business has me confused. If I've understood it correctly, it could mean one of three things:

1. Caylee was either killed in the trunk or placed there shortly thereafter and remained in the trunk for 2.6 days. (Yuck, hate this part - body not sealed.)

2. Caylee was killed elsewhere. Positioned somewhere (eg. in the sandbox) for 2.6 days and then placed in the trunk and transfered somewhere. (Body not sealed.)

3. Positioned in the trunk 2.6 days after she was killed for a period of time, removed, sealed and placed back in the trunk.

At some point at roughly 2.6 days, her body (not sealed) was placed in the trunk but if she was subsequently sealed in some sort of container, could she not have been placed back into the trunk without forensic evidence being left behind?

Thinking out loud here.

When was Hurricane Fay? It was downgraded to a tropical storm, but dumped a record amount of rain in that area.........something like 27 inches in 24 hours.

Hurricane or Tropical Storm Fay (we call it the storm that wouldn't leave) hit the area the end of August and that area got over 15 inches but flooding was really bad. That dampened TES search quite a bit. I think Caylee if she was in that area would have been under water or washed away. Also remember we had alot of bad rainstorms since Fay too during our wet season. The last storm being last week but since then it has been dry so hopefully they can search without an issue. Mid October starts dry season (aka fire season) so there is really low to no chance of rain at all.

Maybe on one of her shopping spree's at Target she got one of those large plastic bins with a cover on it. Some even have wheels on them for moving "heavier" items around....

I have some of those bins, they are not air tight. The lids snap down but actually fit quite loosely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back