2009.01.21 Document Release

Probably trying to eliminate the "rumor" suggested by LP.
The OCSO and the FBI are not going to do extensive tests to dispel rumors suggested by LP!! LP obviously got wind they were running the tests and where he came up with the information in the first place. ;)

Then why not post the results? Also, when LP talked about it, I didn't pay much attention. But now, it seems pretty obvious he knew they were testing Lee as father back then.

After having read the documents from C.A. co-workers all I have to say is C.A. is as mentally sick if not sicker than K.C. Also she is as "cold" as an ice cube. How the he** could she just go back to work "knowing" that da** car smelled like decomposition and the only person out of the picture was her own Grandbaby??? And not do the right thing by Caylee? I will never understand that family.

Makes sense, or:

1. They interviewed Annie and she knows something.
2. They asked George and Cindy what they knew about the father with no definite conclusion.
3. They requested DNA from the family.
4. LP said something on September 6th about the possibility.
5. Lee refused and they had to subpoena.
6. They got the DNA and requested it be tested to Caylee. October 7th or 8th
7. Results redacted, unreleased.

It appears to have been very deliberate.
just my opinion....but I would be very careful in wording it a deliberate ommission when all the ducuments and results have not yet been released yet. Also, on page 41 of the fbi documents... it was an almost "aside" .....to compare the dna of Caylee and LA.

I am not going to make too much of it yet. There is so much to go through and so much more that is not even released yet.

Just a question tho... do you think LE could or would compromise this whole case by deliberately witholding or ommiting info and results to the defense? It is just my opinion, but I do not think after all of this....that they would do something like that. Just my opinion tho.... :blowkiss:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html

Well this one has Ca's co-workers on it shedding light on the family dynamics.

I have to go to work, but in reading the first few pages, this is dam*ing for CA. After going to the tow yard CA returned to work and stated that there was a bad smell in the car. She was told to go home and call the police, but she refused saying she had too much work to do. She was asked if she had opened the trunk, no answer from CA.

Well it seems CA'c boss did send her home....
Just another detail CA left out

The OCSO and the FBI are not going to do extensive tests to dispel rumors suggested by LP!! LP obviously got wind they were running the tests and where he came up with the information in the first place. ;)

Hey SS! :blowkiss:

Do you remember when the blogger lady stole the A's garbage bag?

Do you remember off-hand the month that happened? I am trying to make sense of the 'childs pink cap with VIP' that was brought in for testing.

Then why not post the results? Also, when LP talked about it, I didn't pay much attention. But now, it seems pretty obvious he knew they were testing Lee as father back then.

I disagree. I don't think they got Lee's DNA to test him as the father. As a family member who was often at the house, they would have wanted a sample to rule him out as a contributor in any samples the collected. I would imagine this comment was put in the paperwork after someone got wind of the rumor and they needed to get definate results.

Ok, I started looking and found the transcript from the first time Dr. Lee was on NG - at least I think it was the firs time 11/17/08. Here is what he says about what he examined inside the car and in the trash bag:
GRACE: Well, Dr. Henry Lee -- everyone, with us, he is on the Anthony defense team -- I know that you have the highest regard for the Oak Ridge Laboratories in Tennessee. I trained there myself for a period of time. According to them, and their -- their specialty unit, the "body farm," there was evidence of human decomposition. Would that be consistent with the smell that you smelled, Dr. Henry Lee?

LEE: Here, that`s -- you know, I`m a scientist. I only can address some scientific issue. I cannot speculate. Decomposition, because the trunk -- don`t forget, I looked at not only the car. Also looked at the liner, the carpet. Also looked at the content of the material. And I don`t know anybody informed me or not -- there are a lot of garbage was collected. A lot of material was collected from the trunk.

GRACE: Like what?

LEE: Like what? Like food, like meat, like pizza box, like cheese, like ham, box (ph) of soda, and all different material in there. So basically, a lot of maggots and a lot of insects, all kind of material mixed together. So I cannot really elaborate too much on what I found because this is an active case. I cannot really reach a conclusion at this moment.

Ok, according to the CSI report today, the ONLY thing found in that trash bag were EMPTY boxes and empty soda cans. In other words Dr. Lee was lying about what he saw and examined in the trash bag! WOW - sure hope the Prosecution knows which Nancy Grace show to play for the jury right after Dr. Lee testifies :eek:

Up until a week or 2 ago, I paid no attention to these rumours and thought LP was probably making it up! But now I think it's pretty obvious he had some inside info on this. If we don't hear pretty quickly that tests proved Lee was not the dad....hmmmm.

I would like to know this info as well.

I have thought that it was possible that LA was the father from a week or so after all this hit the press. LA is one weird dude and he gives me the creeps.

Around Sept. 6th.

Hey SS! :blowkiss:

Do you remember when the blogger lady stole the A's garbage bag?

Do you remember off-hand the month that happened? I am trying to make sense of the 'childs pink cap with VIP' that was brought in for testing.
hey love,
iirc, the cap in the blogger absconded trash was white and green with a four leaf clover on it... :blowkiss:

I can't think of one logical reason for the results not to be revealed.....except for.........well, you know:rolleyes:

Or that the results show nothing of interest and aren't related in any way to the prosecution's case.

With the searches done on KC's computer, that was the first time I saw "self defense". I hope they don't spin it that KC felt she needed to defend herself from CA or GA.

:waitasec:All of these FBI results docs have the same 3 paragraphs on the page with the listing of what is requested to be tested.

Right below the listing of the items to be tested are the results - EXCEPT FOR THE DNA COMPARISON REQUEST of LA DNA to Caylee...

Sometimes omissions speak volumes..

hmmmmm:eek:

Thank you, Cocoamom! I have been searching these docs like a freak and haven't found that info..didn't know if I was missing something or what.

But you are sooo right, this omission does speak volumes. Just when you think this case can't get any more sick and twisted...:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back