Syria - Jacqueline Vienneau, 33, Hama, 31 March 2007 - Canadian

bump.gif

Bumping up Nicole. Her and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

It has been awhile since I have seen a post from Nicoles brother or mother..is there any news? What is the latest? Any news??

http://vienneau.livejournal.com/39588.html?page=18#comments

Nicole didn't take the Cairo Hotel tour. It was offered, but she hated organized tours and was also quite frugal and happy to figure out how to get to places via local transportation. The Hotel Manager confirmed this, and the look on his face meant he fully experienced Nicole's disregard for tours, similar to her disregard for pricey Internet access in the hotel vs. a few cents cheaper down the street.

Qasr Ibn Wardan sees very few visitors. The gatekeeper is an older local man and we spoke with him and visited twice (and I believe wandered the chapel, or at least peered in). He has no memory of Nicole showing up that day.

We/the police also spoke to the driver of the only recorded visitor to Qasr Ibn Wardan (Amine Benyahia) from the hotel next door, and he remembers nothing unusual about the day. People could be lying (and we've never found Amine), but given the lack of evidence that she ever made it to Al-Hamra, the transfer point on the way to Ibn Wardan, we're pretty sure she didn't get that far.

Here are the guest lists for the Cairo Hotel (where Nicole was staying) and the Riad Hotel (right next door). Please look them over and let me know if you recognize anyone so we can ask them if they spoke with Nicole. Keep in mind that these are the phonetic translations of English names to Arabic and back, so they may not be spelled correctly (or even close to correctly).

Cairo Hotel

Please Contact mattv99@hotmail if you know any of these people

A * beside a name indicates we've sent them an email or likely know who they are

Name / Cairo Hotel Date & Place of Birth Residency Date of Arrival
Andrew Bolino 1977 Russia Russia 28 March
Amgen Goldson 1978 Russia Russia 28 March
Nina Layos (Laios,Larjos,Loijas,Lajos, Lasios, Rasios, Lauos)
1971 Finland Finland 29 March
Riro Arthur (same person) 1987 Belgium Belgium 30 March
Arthur Thierry/Terry/Thiry (same person) 1987 Belgium Belgium 31 March
Christopher Marquelin/Marklen 1983 USA USA 31 March
Massoud Ghazzi 1982 USA USA 31 March
Fennla Madland 1963 England England 31 March
Honer Kee 1964 England England 31 March
Luisa Russel 1984 Italy Italy 31 March
Chiara Batinella 1983 Italy Italy 31 March
Jinalsa Mingilo 1983 Italy Italy 31 March

January 20th, 2009

http://vienneau.livejournal.com/tag/jacqueline+nicole+vienneau+missing+syria

and we only hear of a select few - I just wish instead of so much Haleigh and Caylee time there could be a little time for these we never hear about in the media and to me this is just as compelling. What an interesting person Nicole must have been. And to know that someone knows where she is or what happened to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back