Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
FifthEssence thanks for your explainations.
I sent an invitation to the womwn who wrote the Horary Chart. This is a group i joined only a few days ago and she was kind enough to reply back with her answer. I wish I understood all this Atrology stuff but I don't yet but I am hoping to learn so I joined a couple of the groups. Sorry if I caused any problems but I just want her found as soon as possible too.
Blessings

Yvonne, you absolutely have NOT caused any problem at all.
Thank you for getting the link contact info for me.;)

As I noted in my message to you, although our conclusion as to Lindsey being alive or not is different from the astro whose work you submitted, we find some of the points intriguing regarding other things they noted.

We were wondering if the Astro would have the time to review the Lindsey Baum thread in our forum, and if he/she feels they may want to contribute to the discussion, we cordially invite him/her to join WS.

Will send a request.

Thanks Yvonne.

kageykaren is wondering about any sort of false-favorable contacts the perpetrator may have had with the women around Lindsey. In a chart interpreted on this page we saw the Moon in Sagittarius (more than one female) intercepted and thus suppressed as to what they know--the House of the intercept is the House of information and communicating same. Bears looking into what contacts there may have been.

Oprah shines light on Lindsey Baum case
Updated Oct 14, 2009 - 11:05 am
<snipped>
"I'm thankful Lindsey was chosen. Obviously there was just a very few. Oprah has an incredible fan base. She's in a perfect position to finally bring awareness to this epidemic. Now she's on another fan base that's going to get her face seen by more people," Baum told KIRO Radio.

Baum said there is still a lot of area to cover in McCleary. "We have thousands and thousands of acres of woods here and we've only touched on it." She said search teams plan to scour those woods at least every weekend between now and Thanksgiving.

"This weekend, we are going to do it on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We had a few more troops that wanted to come back out and do it," said Baum.

Article:
http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=224864
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Video: Have you seen these children?
http://www.oprah.com/media/20091007-tows-missing-cleveland

Video: John Walsh's Tips to Protect Your Children Video 5:10
After the show, John Walsh, host of America's Most Wanted and the father of an abducted child, continues the discussion of child protection legislation. Plus, how police investigations have changed since his son Adam was kidnapped and murdered 28 years ago.
http://www.oprah.com/media/20090220-tows-john-walsh-tips

How to support the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act
http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090220-tows-adam-walsh-act

How to search for a child in your area
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PublicHomeServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US

:angel:

I remember already discussing this intercept in the August 28 Klaas Search Chart, now that I re-examine it. The women (two, in Sagittarius a dual Sign) were protecting either a child or a current flame. That does not directly answer your question, kageykaren but goes some way toward answering it.

Why do they feel they have to conceal information to protect a loved one? From the search chart, it would seem that the loved one has guilty knowledge, although is not the perpetrator himself.

Thank you Tuba, your short paragraph speaks volumes!!

Melbourne ,Friends Landing and around is where my husband and I have treked for Lindsey but to no avail. This is an area I have brought up so much since Tuba's post so I hope they have sent other volunteers there to search. Do the charts show this area is still a concern? We have to head in that direction at the beginning of next week so give me a heads up if appropriate. I'm wondering if this is the final movement of Lindsey? Thank you again! Could a chart be done to see if this perp tried to cozy up with Lindsey's, mother, brother, or girlfriends before he crossed over the line to narcissist sociopathy resulting in murder. Since you have a chart of a possible perp does it show the perverse excitement he gets from reliving his crime making him want to offend again? We know these sick felons are fueled by how far they go within the crime and tend to want to repeat this offense in the future like an addict. I guess what continues to bother me is that more locals are not searching, and no out cry to get this town known as a safe zone. Time to bring Magruff (sp) into McCleary until this criminal is put behind bars.

Hi Kagey Karen
Have you been attending searches thru the search center or doing them on your own? Have your search areas been documented. It would help to know that information so we could eliminate areas already looked at and identify areas that need additional searches.

Hubby and I have been doing searches on our own when we travel to and from for business. Besides traveling in and out of the town we have checked the Melbourn area since the Forensic Astros stated west southwest of McCleary. I hope others who are helping in the private searches have looked in this area as well. So far nothing to document but the beauty of that area. We've looked for clues as well as looking for Lindsey herself realizing what time and the elements bring forward. Hope I helped!

Hubby and I have been doing searches on our own when we travel to and from for business. Besides traveling in and out of the town we have checked the Melbourn area since the Forensic Astros stated west southwest of McCleary. I hope others who are helping in the private searches have looked in this area as well. So far nothing to document but the beauty of that area. We've looked for clues as well as looking for Lindsey herself realizing what time and the elements bring forward. Hope I helped!

What kagey is talking about stems from the Astro thread. It was said to look for Lindsey in a WSW direction approximately 20 miles from McCleary near muddy water. Well the water should be getting muddy.

Melborne is generally WSW of McCleary, but there are a few towns in this line as you head through Grays Harbor on Highway 8. It becomes highway 12 at Elma. From there you would have to leave highway 12 and take highway 107, the south Montesano road, towards Raymond to find Melborne.

I am including 2 images I made that show the 20 mile mark in the WSW direction. The closest community would be Melborne as you will see.

http://s913.photobucket.com/albums/...ion=view&current=intersection_20mile_line.jpg
http://s913.photobucket.com/albums/ac333/cyberswept/?action=view&current=20mile_radius.jpg

Is it possible for you to compare to a map where you have been, possibly mark the map and email it to the lindseybaumsearchcenter@yahoo.com so we can kind of track what you've done. It would be a great help to know where exactly you and your husband have been so we don't waste precious time re doing the area that you've already done.

Does that make sense?

Melbourne is a HUGE area full of logging roads. Knowing which ones you've searched would be wonderful.

Thanks for your help Karen. We really appreciate it. :)

Thanks JenniferO. I too would like to know the exact areas searched.

I think this area is important, and should be searched further. We should also look at water areas around here.

IMHO only.

Is it possible for you to compare to a map where you have been, possibly mark the map and email it to the lindseybaumsearchcenter@yahoo.com so we can kind of track what you've done. It would be a great help to know where exactly you and your husband have been so we don't waste precious time re doing the area that you've already done.

Does that make sense?

Melbourne is a HUGE area full of logging roads. Knowing which ones you've searched would be wonderful.

Thanks for your help Karen. We really appreciate it. :)

Breanna, My husband and I have done the Chehalis river from Cosmopolis to Montesano via a boat (to the best of our ability. Obviously we didn't dive. We just looked along the banks) and didn't find anything. My husband takes our boat out there at least 3 times a week so he's checking it often.

Friends Landing and Preachers Slough have been done several times by myself and my husband (we walked the trails and look for obvious areas and trails where someone could hide something but we didn't search Lake Quigg at Friends Landing)

Melbourne isn't really a "place". It's an area. A huge logging area (I'm not even sure why it's shown as a town on the maps) with tons of logging roads. Most connect to the logging roads over in Elma and up behind the Satsop Nuke plant. We have a lot of area to cover but if Kagey and her husband have done some of Melbourne it would be nice to know where so we can mark those areas off the list.

Looking at the map Cyberswept provided; What would someone "do" in that general area of Melbourne 20 miles WSW of McCleary? Do people hunt, fish, hike, ride motorcycles? Just curious what would bring someone there or make them familiar with the area?

Looking at the map Cyberswept provided; What would someone "do" in that general area of Melbourne 20 miles WSW of McCleary? Do people hunt, fish, hike, ride motorcycles? Just curious what would bring someone there or make them familiar with the area?

Yes, to all of the above. Logging and partying too. Lots and lots of logging (and teen partying) in that area.

The links are rejected by my server. Maybe I can find this property on the web via the realty offering.

The links are rejected by my server. Maybe I can find this property on the web via the realty offering.

Tuba, the links I provided aren't holding...they are changing after I post them...lol
I found the property using the Grays Harbor parcel search and searching "W Fir" the I googled the address and found the Realtor site it's listed on...there are a couple, the redfin was just the first one I clicked on.
Thanks for taking a look. :smile:

Lindsey Baum Featured on Oprah 10/13/09
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqED8bhwqXI"]YouTube - Lindsey Baum Featured on Oprah 10/13/09[/ame]

:angel:

Bringing this info over from Lindsey's thread
Melissa D. McCann is a realtor at Prudential Grays Harbor. She owns the Elma Dollar Store that Lindsey assisted at according to the online forums. Her boyfriend is Mark D. Duncan, a realtor at Keller-Williams Olympia.
There was a previous forum that mentioned a white or silver van seen by witnesses, but I cannot locate it. I think there is a white van driving around with the elma dollar store writing on it. Has anyone else seen the witness statements about cars to watch for?

If I'm recalling correctly Tuba or Soulscape stated Mark D didn't seem to fit the profile by his chart reading. I wondered if his status remains the same as far as a suspect? This is the first time I'v heard MM was also a realtor which puts a different spin on my interpretations of the charts. My loose knowledge of Forensic Astrology has me now thinking 2 women out of the three close knit friendships are the two who may be Sagitarious covering for the child mercury who is the informant and may represent a sibling. Did mercury the child see odd behavior,was something said as fact or a slip up, did mercury the child have pure knowledge shared to him by Saturn the grave digger. A give away possibly to understanding Saturn is he or she talking about old matters that have drug on, a negative female we call scorpio in the the 8th house of death. Was the moon in the house of death representing the mother of mercury the child/informant? After reading natal sun (assuming Lindsey) in the third house and natal mars (this could be?)) in the third house were in close conjunct with a malefic south node (also known as the "Dragons Tail" makes for an interesting combination. I read that this placement makes a person alittle bit hyper,always seeming to be in motion & seems to be increasing the need for sensory stimuli. If there are siblings @ least one will tend to be an attention getting show off. "Some clients who's third house Mars have told me (not me kagey) they wish they could put there brains in a jar of water at night so their bodies could get a good nights sleep while their brain was busy chugging away. If there are siblings one will be on the agressive side. natal Mars in the third house also may mean "Communications are direct & to the point with no time wasted. Mars wants to get on with the next battle. The mind literally never rest with this position of mars. Is this the same mars that may be a part of the disappearence of Lindsey? Did the grave digger saturn who's inferiority complex causing shrewed depressed attitude, obstruct or delay for Mercury the child or for Mars the perp? I'm now more confused than when I first started typing. Please remove if this post is absurd ramblings cause I wouldn't be offended in the least. I start typing with confidence of what I research and by the time I'm finished with the post it sounds like I'm talking out every thought process in my own mars in the third house! LOL! What else are ya gonna do?

Oh Kagey, This stuff makes my head hurt worse than listening to CA's babbling...lol but I do try to understand the astro speak...CA, I just try to ignore...lol
So could the child mercury be Lindsey's brother? I've read that he is very hyper and aggressive. Could Melissa be covering for him? I don't feel that in my heart of hearts but one has to ask. Also a child certainly does not fit the profile our wonderful astros have put together either. I do hope the search went well today and that we hear something soon from our locals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member