NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we don't know the details of dad just yet, I will reserve my judgement on him.
From what I can see now, he is hurting, I'm sure he feels guilty, he feels hopeless and helpless. Please lets not start on him now.

Think about this. If the hotel clerk had never recognized Shaniya, the mother would still be free, Coe would be a suspect but eventually freed and that would be the end of it. Thank God for the hotel clerk. This may really be the start of something bigger than imagined. With the cameras in parking lots, hotel and who knows where, they may be able to apprehend these scumbags and not only find Shaniya but find others in the system. Please God let it work out that way.

You know,actually,I think it should be brought of the training of hotel and bus station workers to be on the look out for anything suspicious with men alone with children and watch thier behavior.Not picking on men,but it's more than likely going to be men passing kids off,but it could also be women.All it would take is just when people first come in,to take notice and you could possibly tell if something's not right.I feel like Shaniya had already met McNeill and was told they were going somewhere or some lame excuse,so she wouldn't act scared or anything.I honestly take a second look when I see kids freaking out in stores now,because I want to make sure someone isn't taking them.Some parents let thier kids run around in stores by themselves.It doesn't take long before you realize if it's the parents or not.

Not crazy about the title of the thread ... :(

Was there a press conference?
it is kind of brazen... until we completely know the truth... but she was charged with it.. perhaps the thread should read... child allegedly sold into prostetution by mother.

the mother was charged after all.. as sick as it is.. (took a full hour of swallowing for me to even think it as well.. .but the charges.. well.. what do they mean????)

I feel like I am moving around in jelly. Does that make sense to anyone else?

I was reading a post on the now-closed thread about the penalty in NC for human trafficking. I don't know the answer but the post led to a question I have ~ couldn't she be charged with a FEDERAL crime also? It's highly unlikely Shaniya is still here in NC. MOO

By all means human trafficing is a FED offense

Dad had a 1 night stand with monster, did he have a DNA that Shaniya was his?
Was monster a prostitute then and didn't, never wanted SHANIYA AND HE DID?
but he didn't even know her and gave baby back to her 3 weeks ago............
and didn't monster mom just start having an affair with COE 3 weeks ago?
and moved to mh 3 months ago???

Was mom maybe setting up Coe to be "the kidnapper". She is the one who told police that he kidnapped her and terrorized her when he did it. This was planned way in advance.

Remember when Lauderback's murderer went by bus from NC to Mexico in a couple days???

it is kind of brazen... until we completely know the truth... but she was charged with it.. perhaps the thread should read... child allegedly sold into prostetution by mother.

the mother was charged after all.. as sick as it is.. (took a full hour of swallowing for me to even think it as well.. .but the charges.. well.. what do they mean????)

I feel like I am moving around in jelly. Does that make sense to anyone else?

Moving around in jelly and feeling numb, except for pure rage.

:furious::furious:$51,000 bond???:furious::furious:

I bet MAM passed her to a woman.......daw less attention for another woman
traveling with little girl.........

I hope they are searching the flight plans for every flight that left from SANFORD-LEE COUNTY RGNL Airport Private Jet Charter Flights and Air Charter Service on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken