Identified! WI - Racine Co., WhtFem 199UFWI, 14-25, cauliflower ear, western shirt, July'99 - Peggy Lynn Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to school with Aundria. The jane doe does resemble her a great deal except for the small gap between her teeth. That of course could have been caused by the tooth decay.

From what I remember there was very very little media coverage about Aundria. It just boggles my mind that someone can just vanish into thin air with out a trace. :banghead:

I forgot who originally posted this. (sorry)

Someone posted this earlier in this thread.

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums...mparisons/2665753510045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

Am I seeing numerous moles match up?

Anyone?

and CarlK' do you think it would help to invert the colors on these?

Here is the side-by side and inverted using Aundria's Blue Background photo. Inverting Aundria's reddish-tinted photo doesn't help much, as the photo is of poor quality and color balance.

Warning Postmortem photo at link:
http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums...mparisons/2873201050045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

I pointed out one location where they might have common moles. There is another location slightly above that and to her left (i.e. the viewer's right) where there might be common blemishes. Also one of the large moles about an inch above and to her right of her right corner of Jane Doe's mouth might have a counterpart on the reddish-tinted photo of Aundria

Not sure if I should get really excited about it. I see a couple on Aundria that aren't apparent on Jane Doe. But who is to say whether these are permanent blemishes.

And since there is a 10-year difference, and additional blemishes might develop during that time, we should only be comparing from Aundria to the Jane Doe photo, and not vice-versa.

I'm going to be surprised if Aundria is not a match.

Me too. I had thought I had posted I am as excited about this possible match as I was the first time we had seen the pictures of Tawni Mazzone in comparison to the Maricopa Jane Doe. MJD's morgue photo's were removed from WS per her families request after she was officially id'd as Tawni. (Tawni's forum is still here but read only). I would be incredibly surprised if these two are not a match. I just hope LE is able to get whatever they need to get the official comparison.

mho

Still, I wish they would get a move on. This poor girl deserves to have her name back and her brutal killer needs to be executed in short order!

Ya know, I've been following little Alisa Maier's case the past couple of days and it got me to thinking about Racine JD. The suspect in Alisa's case lived out in the sticks. A large piece of land with a barn and far away from other people. I have always imagined that our JD here was being held in a place like that, where she was brutally tortured over a long period of time and no one could hear her suffering.

Whoever hurt/murdered her needs to be found and brought to justice. She cannot have suffered and died in vain. Just makes me sick.

You guys are amazing! I hope we hear something soon.

Ya know, I've been following little Alisa Maier's case the past couple of days and it got me to thinking about Racine JD. The suspect in Alisa's case lived out in the sticks. A large piece of land with a barn and far away from other people. I have always imagined that our JD here was being held in a place like that, where she was brutally tortured over a long period of time and no one could hear her suffering.

Whoever hurt/murdered her needs to be found and brought to justice. She cannot have suffered and died in vain. Just makes me sick.

Well said Fairy1.

I think the same when thinking of Ethan Stacy. Like so many stated, if they could have rescued Ethan they would have crossed the country to do so.

I think many of us feel the same about Racine JD. I hope she knows, I like to believe she knows she is not forgotten. I know she wants her name found and I know we want her to know even if we never knew and had the chance to love her in life, she was and is loved.

That said, I think this might be a long wait..... but Racine Doe has been waiting longer than we have, so we can wait with her.

JMO

Well said Fairy1.

I think the same when thinking of Ethan Stacy. Like so many stated, if they could have rescued Ethan they would have crossed the country to do so.

I think many of us feel the same about Racine JD. I hope she knows, I like to believe she knows she is not forgotten. I know she wants her name found and I know we want her to know even if we never knew and had the chance to love her in life, she was and is loved.

That said, I think this might be a long wait..... but Racine Doe has been waiting longer than we have, so we can wait with her.

JMO

You're right, Cubby. Little Ethan's case brought me to my knees. So unbelievably senseless. Not that any of these cases make sense, but he was safe and cherished right where he was with his Daddy and those freaks could have/should have left well enough alone.

With Alisa's case and what I think may have happened to Racine JD, you have to wonder, how much of this carp is going on? How many kids fall through the cracks and into the hands of monsters who have the means to keep them prisoner - where no one can hear their screams and help them - indefinitely?

At least with Racine JD, there are detectives who do care and want nothing more than to find out who she was and how she came to the end to which she came and who is responsible.

That is not always the case. And God bless them for caring for this young girl who met such a cruel fate.

Tom Knaus just returned my call, and we spoke for about 15 minutes. As stated before, certain things must be kept confidential, but I can add the following:

Still, nothing has been settled on this possible match, but he still feels very confident about it, and he reiterated that due to circumstances (which I cannot reveal), it will probably take a long time.

Lurline Buergeron was not on his rule-out list, but when he gets a chance, he will take a look at her case.

He said that he is reluctant to publicize his rule-out list because many of the approximately 1200 rule-outs were on less-than-scientific bases (such as eye-color or height differences). He would prefer to receive a tip for someone who was already on the list and he could re-evaluate the possible and decide whether or not it is worth a second look.

I asked him if the perp was ever apprehended, or whether the other Illinois torture-murder case was ever connected to this one. He responded that he knew which case I was talking about, and the convicted perp is appealing his conviction on the other case. Therefore, he would not be expected to admit to this one, although Tom hopes to someday interview the perp when the appeals are exhausted. But Crystal Rae's murder remains unsolved (both with regard to her identity, and with regard to the perp).

He also said that as far as he knows, there are no dentals available for Aundria (as indicated in NamUs).

Is there anything new happening with this young lady? I have searched countless photos for the past 2 yrs and have come up empty.Someone out there has to know this girl..she really has haunted me for 2 yrs..

Is there anything new happening with this young lady? I have searched countless photos for the past 2 yrs and have come up empty.Someone out there has to know this girl..she really has haunted me for 2 yrs..

She haunts me too.

There was a case posted in Crimes in the News yesterday about a young runaway woman who has been tortured and abused for a couple of years in MO. I was wondering if there was any connection, but it seems unlikely - based on the distance.

BTW - WELCOME!!! Glad to have some new eyes on this case.

Thank you for the nice welcome!
I just thought I let you all know that I go to a site at www.findthemissing.org and
www.idenifyus.org and this website posts missing and unidenified people and they post
names that have been ruled out as the person.But I do not see our Jane Doe from
Racine on there.I am going to see if I can add her and maybe the police who are working
her case will post the names that can be ruled as her.Also if you like to leave her a message at her grave site,you can at www.findagrave.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member