neighbor says he passed a LDT (husband of SB)

YES. The only other person that has ben publicly reported to have seen Lisa after 4:30 is the 4 yr old neighbor girl. And I am sorry, but it is entirely too easy to fool am 4 yr old into thinking or saying that.

The 4 yr old [ supposedly] said she saw the baby while mom was putting her to sleep at 6;40. But I still do not understand why the neighbor would not have seen that baby after 4:30 if she ate dinner inside at 5:30 and had her daughter inside that house all night until 10:30. IMO, if that poor baby was alive and well, then the neighbor would have heard or seen her. I do not believe you can hide an 11 month old in a tiny home from 4:30 on by putting her in a crib in her tiny room. No baby I know would have sat silently in her room while 3 older kids were playing in the next room. Lisa would have cried or yelled or babbled at some point. imoo
I don't see anywhere that the drinking buddy did not see the baby after this time. She has not stated ANYthing to my knowledge. I believe the report of her saying 4:30 is another 'sources said' kind of thing. Not SB stating that.

YES. The only other person that has ben publicly reported to have seen Lisa after 4:30 is the 4 yr old neighbor girl. And I am sorry, but it is entirely too easy to fool am 4 yr old into thinking or saying that.

The 4 yr old [ supposedly] said she saw the baby while mom was putting her to sleep at 6;40. But I still do not understand why the neighbor would not have seen that baby after 4:30 if she ate dinner inside at 5:30 and had her daughter inside that house all night until 10:30. IMO, if that poor baby was alive and well, then the neighbor would have heard or seen her. I do not believe you can hide an 11 month old in a tiny home from 4:30 on by putting her in a crib in her tiny room. No baby I know would have sat silently in her room while 3 older kids were playing in the next room. Lisa would have cried or yelled or babbled at some point. imoo

They need to give JI a poly. JMO

If you are going with that and the dog hit, then it would only make sense that the dogs would have hit in a vehicle also. I am not aware of them doing so and I am aware of the dogs searching the vehicles on the very day she went missing.

What if she had died and decomp had not started yet he put the baby in a bag
and takes her somewhere but brings the bag back home and sets it on the bedroom floor? the dog hit on the bedroom floor.

Just some of my thoughts

Something occurs to me: What happened around the time of the 8:30 PM call to MW's phone? What if SB and DB together worked diligently for the next two hours to cover something up and when SB's "hubbie" was texting her, at 10:33 PM, she was pre-occupied/still busy. Then 21 minutes later she is free to shoot him a reply @ 10:54 PM. (She told interviewers that she sat with another neighbor outside from 10:30 until 11:30 PM.)

I know anything is possible. But I have a hard enough time imagining ONE mommy being able to handle doing that, I def. CAN'T imagine two of them. And to carry on day by day?

I realize that this situation is sounding more and more like an episode of Desperate Housewives (jk) but I don't know ANY friend that would help someone do that and be ok with it. I just can't

What if she had died and decomp had not started yet he put the baby in a bag
and takes her somewhere but brings the bag back home and sets it on the bedroom floor? the dog hit on the bedroom floor.

Just some of my thoughts
Take her somewhere in what? The vehicles have been searched.

This has had me concerned also. That timeline worried me, for Lisa. However, after seeing numerous time lines, with some things being omitted, added and skewed, I am not putting much stock into any timeline.

my question is how did DB expect Baby Lisa to sleep from 6:30 until the next morning? Really really strange that she put the baby down at that time of the evening even if she had been ill. IMHO Stranger that she never checked on her all evening (or so she now says). Next Friday is Baby Lisa's birthday, I bet they'll have a statement bby then.

It's possible Deb didn't expect Lisa to sleep that long. Perhaps she was totally expecting Lisa to be up at 11 or 12 or even earlier. Maybe Lisa was early to bed, early to rise? Maybe she sleeps from 6:30/7:00 until 4 or 5ish. I know plenty of babies who sleep through the night at that age. If she was put down at 6:40, bathed and fed and comfy, there would be no need to physically check on her. Listening for her, yes. I don't know too many parents that get up every hour to check on their 10 month old, even if they have a cold with a cough. Baby isn't feeling well, let her sleep.
Being aware and alert is another story, but that was not even negligence in my opinion, it was foolishness. Not to mention, she expected Jeremy home earlier... But it also did not cause Lisa to be missing imo.

Well he passed a poly.
The guy and his wife went to counseling that day and the counselor suggested they seperate for a while..The guy gets home gathers some stuff and tries to find a place to stay.
Le has said they have moved on

Who know why they split or if deb was involved but i kind of remember JI saying something about cheating...

buttttt why would the wife sit and drink wine with DB if DB was somehow
involved ???

He says he passed one anyway, and if you know what you are doing you can learn to pass them. Since his employment is in security (with the military and then with Sprint) I wouldn't put it past being in his area of interest.

That said, I haven't seen anything to make me think he's a bad dude, or in any way capable of this. Just stating that we only have HIS WORD that he passed, just as we only have DB's word that she failed hers.

I totally agree with that she would not sleep from 4 30 till the next morning unless she was drugged OD or dead...

Well, crud. I have three kids who were constantly drugged or dead. :innocent:

I would venture a guess that MOST of us didn't set an alarm to wake our kids mid-night. When the kid cries, we wake up and tend to needs. So a completely innocent DB (just for the sake of argument) would have no reason to wake up and tend to her needs unless she cried and woke her to do so. So even if 4:30 was odd for Lisa, it's entirely possible that nothing would have alerted her to wake up and tend to her until JI woke her up.

JMO.

Originally Posted by katydid23

BBM
This bothers me too! I keep wondering if that is just the only tid-bit that the reporter got, or reported. Or perhaps the "source" had talked to the girl, but not asked the mom (would only make sense if the source was JB). or if the source was SB, she may have thought that an "innocent child's" claim was more believable than hers and just mentioned that. Or perhaps the "source" was not well informed and has not clue. Wouldn't be the first source to speak out of place.

Ultimately we don't know that SB did NOT see her, we only know that it has been (vaguely) confirmed that the daughter DID. SO I guess we just have to wait for clarification on that.

ETA- what IDMiddle said, lol
I don't see anywhere that the drinking buddy did not see the baby after this time. She has not stated ANYthing to my knowledge. I believe the report of her saying 4:30 is another 'sources said' kind of thing. Not SB stating that.

It's possible Deb didn't expect Lisa to sleep that long. Perhaps she was totally expecting Lisa to be up at 11 or 12 or even earlier. Maybe Lisa was early to bed, early to rise? Maybe she sleeps from 6:30/7:00 until 4 or 5ish. I know plenty of babies who sleep through the night at that age. If she was put down at 6:40, bathed and fed and comfy, there would be no need to physically check on her. Listening for her, yes. I don't know too many parents that get up every hour to check on their 10 month old, even if they have a cold with a cough. Baby isn't feeling well, let her sleep.
Being aware and alert is another story, but that was not even negligence in my opinion, it was foolishness. Not to mention, she expected Jeremy home earlier... But it also did not cause Lisa to be missing imo.
This is were I'm at a disadvantage. I've never had any kids so I have zero first hand experience with the sleeping habits of young children. Thanks for letting me know that its at least possible for a baby to sleep for an extended period of time.

Since there have been so many statng that a baby that age would not slee for that long of time with that said my 1 and only grandaugher was born in Feb of this year and below is her normal sleeping routine she goes to bed at 8pm and she sleeps throughout the night and does not wake up until around 8:30 am she gets a morning bottle and diaper changed and is played with she then takes
her morning nap at.10:00am and wakes up between 12-12:30 she than gets up and has her lunch and diaper changed and playes till around 2:30-3:00 she then has her afternoon nap and gets up from that nap between 4-4:30 and she then has her afternoon bottle and will on some days fall back to sleep in her pack and play for about 45 minutes and she is not drugged or on and meds but she is just like my daughter because by daugter is a power sleeper and if she is able to sleep without interruption she sleep for 12-14 hours...so if BL is anything like my grandaugter then I can see her being able to sleep for long amounts of time.

I agree...my son goes to bed by 7pm many nights. He chose that time not me. I was trying to get him to sleep by 8pm but he was always so sleepy and sometimes would crash early so I just moved it up an hour. If he misses his second nap he will crash earlier as long as he has been fed and gets his bottle. If he is really sleepy I will skip the bath to get him to sleep before he gets over tired. He hasn't been sick but once at about 10 weeks old but if he was sick I could see him needing to go to sleep earlier. He also wakes up between 12-2 to nurse but I can't depend on it because he has slept 12 hours before. So 6:40 does not seem like an early bedtime to me. If I am really tired I no longer wake up waiting for him to wake up like I use to when he was younger. My son is now 11 months like Lisa. So I can understand that part of the story.

On a side note, I wonder what the neighbor did with her 4 year old while she talked with another neighbor until 11:30 when her husband was not home. That I can't understand but it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Do you know if DB brothers vehicle was searched? TIA
All I can verify is that his vehicle was at the house during one of the dog searches parked very near theirs. We can read into that as we like, I guess.

Well, crud. I have three kids who were constantly drugged or dead. :innocent:

I would venture a guess that MOST of us didn't set an alarm to wake our kids mid-night. When the kid cries, we wake up and tend to needs. So a completely innocent DB (just for the sake of argument) would have no reason to wake up and tend to her needs unless she cried and woke her to do so. So even if 4:30 was odd for Lisa, it's entirely possible that nothing would have alerted her to wake up and tend to her until JI woke her up.

JMO.

Well Crud.
I would venture to guess you went in and checked on said drugged kids.
Deb couldnt wake up cause she was blacked out (her words not mine).

If you are up and out sitting on the stoop drinking
and smoking cigs with your neighbor u still go and check on your kids dont ya?
She does not get the mother of the year award from me sorry.
JMO

If you are going with that and the dog hit, then it would only make sense that the dogs would have hit in a vehicle also. I am not aware of them doing so and I am aware of the dogs searching the vehicles on the very day she went missing.

Were these FBI cadaver dogs? Or normal scent dogs?

I'm alittle confused as to why some people think it makes perfect sense that a neighbor having marital difficulties kidnaps his neighbors baby for revenge (??), but it makes no sense what so ever that a mother who admits to beng drunk might have taken her daughter into bed with her, and accidentally smothered her.

WoW! His text to his wife at 10:30.. I love you and our baby daughter...takes on a whole new meaning.... heck.. now I have to go search for the exact wording of that text..

what text? is there a link?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onaquest