FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all so confusing Patty. I keep hearing she dropped them off.

I'm so glad TES is in town. On WFTV.com they reported this morning TES would be getting permission from owners of property before they would start their search this afternoon.

I also noticed on the FB page and it's been removed now, the Hummer was spotted at 436 ( Semoran Blvd) and Aloma Ave around 4 pm on Nov 17. The person who saw it reported it to OPD.

It has also been reported by MSM Crimeline is involved for tips and the reward including Crimeline is now $13,000.

I didn't get to see the Today Show. I still don't think OPD has ruled out the ex. That's coming from the family. Until I hear it from OPD then I'll think about it. Michelle's mom also stated there was no violence in the relationship. Then how does one explain the restraining order from 2009?

Have you seen the "Glow" sticker across the back window of the Hummer. It went from one side to the other. I can only imagine how long it would take to remove it, it was Huge.

Also reported in MSM there was no blood found in the Hummer.

Just now reporting on www.wftv.com the family has been trying to keep the this info from the 11 yr old and he heard in on the radio by mistake :( The twins are with their father (the ex)

Praying for Michelle

If Michele dropped off the children at Dale's, then wouldn't her sister have seen the children with her, when she saw her sister earlier? I wonder why the sister is being quoted as saying: "She was going to go and pick up the children"?

I did see the Facebook post from the other day regarding the spotting of the Hummer. It was a good idea not to have any information on that Facebook page except for support, prayers, searches etc.

I don't understand why the mother stated there was no violence in the relationship especially when stuff was stated on People's Court. There may not have been any actually hitting, but throwing things, breaking things etc., is a form of violence that could lead to other violent acts.

Not sure how I feel about the twins with their father, but it is what it is right now as he is their father and hopefully everyone is keeping a close eye on how these children are being cared for. If the family feels these children are in danger in any way, then they better get an emergency hearing with Family Court to see what they can do to protect the children's welfare.

It will be difficult to try and keep this information from the 11 year old. My goodness, he is the one that got the ball rolling in the first place when his mother wasn't home and he called his grandmother and now he is living with his father. He is old enough to connect the dots.

Do you have any links to the MSM Crimeline regarding the reward and the information about no blood in the Hummer? It seems odd that information was released about the Hummer.

In Florida grandparents have no rights. IMO you would never want to say anything bad about the person who has custody of your grandchildren if you want to be able to see them again.

I just hope this doesn't turn out to be another missing person in Orlando and Daytona Beach who is never found. It's been going on for decades.

If Michele dropped off the children at Dale's, then wouldn't her sister have seen the children with her, when she saw her sister earlier? I wonder why the sister is being quoted as saying: "She was going to go and pick up the children"?

I did see the Facebook post from the other day regarding the spotting of the Hummer. It was a good idea not to have any information on that Facebook page except for support, prayers, searches etc.

I don't understand why the mother stated there was no violence in the relationship especially when stuff was stated on People's Court. There may not have been any actually hitting, but throwing things, breaking things etc., is a form of violence that could lead to other violent acts.

Not sure how I feel about the twins with their father, but it is what it is right now as he is their father and hopefully everyone is keeping a close eye on how these children are being cared for. If the family feels these children are in danger in any way, then they better get an emergency hearing with Family Court to see what they can do to protect the children's welfare.

It will be difficult to try and keep this information from the 11 year old. My goodness, he is the one that got the ball rolling in the first place when his mother wasn't home and he called his grandmother and now he is living with his father. He is old enough to connect the dots.

Brad Parker stated this on www.wftv.com

Do you have any links to the MSM Crimeline regarding the reward and the information about no blood in the Hummer? It seems odd that information was released about the Hummer.

It was on www.wkmg.com and they have not updated their website yet.

I'm having lots of problems with this website today.

In Florida grandparents have no rights. IMO you would never want to say anything bad about the person who has custody of your grandchildren if you want to be able to see them again.

I just hope this doesn't turn out to be another missing person in Orlando and Daytona Beach who is never found. It's been going on for decades.

So true, the grandparents in the State of Florida do not have any rights. Although in this particular situation with the history of tempers flying and things breaking in front of the children, at least they have a bit of something to grasp (People's Court Tape) to show the Family Court IF ever needed.

I wonder if Dale has shared custody of the children through the courts or if they did something outside of the court?

That makes complete sense as far as the grand parents are concerned. It helps me understand why her mom is repeating the car jacking story.

There are sooooo many places in Fl to hide people its just mind boggling. Ever since I moved here I still think about how the demographics and landscape can change within just a few houses and businesses, and the woods can just be impossible.

That makes complete sense as far as the grand parents are concerned. It helps me understand why her mom is repeating the car jacking story.

There are sooooo many places in Fl to hide people its just mind boggling. Ever since I moved here I still think about how the demographics and landscape can change within just a few houses and businesses, and the woods can just be impossible.

Yes that does make sense! They are trying to keep him at ease, like we said last night. No harm to the twins.

If you only knew the area where we live, you'd wonder how many missing people could be out there.

I put 436 Semoran Blvd to 4200 Conroy road and it is 14.6 miles apart. So at 4pm the hummer is seen at Semoran Blvd and is found at Conroy, which is around 45 mints ? away. The cell powers down at 8:01. The route to point A to point B is mostly Highways. I think the best place to search would be any old vacant stores, garages, Out of Business, around that area. Even under road bridges and off the side of them.

sbm

I'm not sure what time her sister saw her, but did the twins have preschool or daycare? A babysitter?

Could she have told her sister she was going to pick up the kids (meaning from preschool or daycare or the babysitter.)

THEN taken them to their father's house?

So she could have picked them up at one location when she told her sister that, then dropped them off at the father's?

Just an idea. :waitasec:

The iPhone was powered off at 8:01 pm. It did not ping Waterford like the text said. Where were the pings between 2:30 and the time it was powered off? I hope OPD contacted Att and got that info. iPhone also has a phone tracking program to find it if it was lost. I wonder if she had it installed.

I was trying to find info on the iPhone about powering it on remotely if it was lost and powered off. Nothing so far.

I put 436 Semoran Blvd to 4200 Conroy road and it is 14.6 miles apart. So at 4pm the hummer is seen at Semoran Blvd and is found at Conroy, which is around 45 mints ? away. The cell powers down at 8:01. The route to point A to point B is mostly Highways. I think the best place to search would be any old vacant stores, garages, Out of Business, around that area. Even under road bridges and off the side of them.

I'm thinking whoever had the Hummer had the phone and threw it out on their way back to the mall area where the Hummer was found. When they say powered off, the battery could've just died.

So, Aloma and Semoran (436). Traveling down Aloma you can pick up 417 S just past Kohl's. That will take you to 408, I-4 to the Conroy Rd. area. Probably 15 minutes, 20 minutes or so with traffic.

I'm thinking whoever had the Hummer had the phone and threw it out on their way back to the mall area where the Hummer was found. When they say powered off, the battery could've just died.

Or they pulled the battery so the GPS couldn't be traced.

Do you think they back tracked? I am trying to get a sense of where she may be held or at given the hummer was spotted at 4pm at 436 Semoran, and it takes about 25 minutes to arrive to the mall area at Conroy, but the ping is past the mall over to Jesse Blacks saloon at 333 E Oak ridge ave. Could she be in the area of the saloon, but the perps took the Hummer to the mall area trying to throw off LE. I spotted a area around the corner of E Oak ridge, on 527. There are trailers all parked by the RR tracks south of the Saloon. I also googled the saloon and it is noted "closed". I wonder how many vacant buildings and closed stores in the area. Anyone know what kind of area it is as a community for crime. People tend to hide things in places they are familiar.

Or they pulled the battery so the GPS couldn't be traced.

I'd say yes with any other phone, but the iPhone you need a tiny, tiny screwdriver to remove it.

http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Installing-iPhone-4-Battery/3141/1

OH, OH I just thought of something. I have a iPhone and sometimes I carry it in my back pocket. When I've pulled it out to use it, it sometimes says "No Sim Card Installed" or if you drop it on the area of the phone where the sim card is. You have to get a paperclip and open the door and then close it again for it to recognize the sim card. I know you then can't use the phone when it's like that, so I wonder what happens when you try to call it with no sim installed. Could it be it's still powered on but the sim card isn't installed properly, therefore it seems it may be "powered off"

Police say Parker has violent history with her ex-boyfriend Dale Smith, the father of her twins. However, police do not consider Smith a suspect. Parker also has an 11-year-old son from a previous relationship. Police say her son came home from school at around 3:30 p.m. Thursday and his mother wasn't home so he contacted his grandmother, who alerted police.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...#ixzz1e5rLrXJq
==========================================================

The bolded portion above is what makes me suspicious of the ex and makes me disbelieve the car-jacking story.

The 11 yr old son comes home and 3:30 and apparently expected his mom to be home.
So why would she drop off her twins at 2:30, and then go to a mall nearly 30 minutes away, if her 11 yr old was at home alone waiting for her?

I think that this shows that the story the ex is telling is a lie. I think he may have had some help, in ditching the body, the evidence and the hummer that afternoon.

A car jacker would not bother to reply to a text on her phone. The only reason that I see that anyone would do that would be to deflect people away from her last destination---her ex's house.

If my brother texted me and said " where are you?" I would not probably answer with the name of the town. I would say " Shopping---WHY?' I would wonder why he was asking and would want to know if everything was ok.

Igt is interesting that even though she answered his text, they still called 911 to report her missing. That tells me that he did not believe that wss her texting him back. imoo

Police say Parker has violent history with her ex-boyfriend Dale Smith, the father of her twins. However, police do not consider Smith a suspect. Parker also has an 11-year-old son from a previous relationship. Police say her son came home from school at around 3:30 p.m. Thursday and his mother wasn't home so he contacted his grandmother, who alerted police.

The bolded portion above is what makes me suspicious of the ex and makes me disbelieve the car-jacking story.

The 11 yr old son comes home and 3:30 and apparently expected his mom to be home.
So why would she drop off her twins at 2:30, and then go to a mall nearly 30 minutes away, if her 11 yr old was at home alone waiting for her?

I think that this shows that the story the ex is telling is a lie. I think he may have had some help, in ditching the body, the evidence and the hummer that afternoon.

A car jacker would not bother to reply to a text on her phone. The only reason that I see that anyone would do that would be to deflect people away from her last destination---her ex's house.

If my brother texted me and said " where are you?" I would not probably answer with the name of the town. I would say " Shopping---WHY?' I would wonder why he was asking and would want to know if everything was ok.

Igt is interesting that even though she answered his text, they still called 911 to report her missing. That tells me that he did not believe that wss her texting him back. imoo

But, did it say that the ex gave a place she was going shopping? She could have stopped at the food store for milk and bread on the way home. She could have been car jacked anywhere and the Hummer taken to where it was found.

But, did it say that the ex gave a place she was going shopping? She could have stopped at the food store for milk and bread on the way home. She could have been car jacked anywhere and the Hummer taken to where it was found.

I guess it is a matter of percentages. How often is a grown woman carjacked in broad daylight at the grocery store, in comparison to how often a woman goes missing from an ex's home when they have custody issues to work out.

I agree with every point you make, katydid. I stated way early on that the mother would have made sure she was home for her son's arrival from school. In fact, apparently it was so unusual for her NOT to be home that the 11 y/o called his grandmother to alert her, and she in turn soon after alerted the police. Michelle would not have thought, oh I don't want to go home, I think I'll go shopping instead. Too bad my 11 y/o is home alone. That's ridiculous.

Also I agree with your observations about the communication with her brother. Especially because Michelle supposedly left her son unattended, she would want to know if everything was OK at home. She would have had a conversation with her brother, small though it might be--she would not have given a one-word response.

Carjacking is totally out of the realm of possibilities for me. Someone on here made an excellent point earlier, and at the moment I can't recall who (sorry!), that carjackers are after the CAR. They push the driver out of the vehicle and take--guess what?--the CAR. It's all about the CAR. Suddenly we have a murdering/hijacking car thief? What happened to that person's interest in the CAR? Seriously doubt carjacking.

Done with the rant. Honest.:crazy: Your post was absolutely spot-on, katydid. Bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken