HELP! Need ideas on how to stop someone.

Its unfortunate to be said, but laws like rape has a statutes of limitation. If it happened "years ago" then I'm afraid that the *advertiser censored* is "clean" in the eyes of the law. Some states are attempting to change their rape laws, but not all have been on board and still continue to hold statutes of limitations and strict definitions of rape.

I know that this thread was posted 5 years ago, but Jennerbear, if you are still looking for the man, I could do a quick search if you're still around. Trust me, I've located many men in the past few months alone and I'm sure I could find that man, too.

Do not let anyone tell you there is a statute of limitations on reporting rape. As for the state of California's early release of rapists, solicit signatures on an online petition as well as approaching friends/family, church members, etc. Always include the State Attorney General's office. He/She is an attorney and is the first one I would approach. The next step would be to address ,in person, the governor of California. The media is a great source of informing the public of the follow-up of the government. Also, contact any rape crisis groups, as they are a good source of information and connections. MOST IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT QUIT. DO NOT LET ANYONE STOP YOU FROM GETTING ANSWERS!

You also may want to contact your State Lawmakers, your State Law Enforcement Division and the State Bureau of Investigation.

I have a very similar story. My pastor, grandfather molested me from the age of 6-9. He also has a long history of being sued, fired, etc from counseling jobs for sexual harrassment. I tried to do something about this a few years ago, contacted Ohio det. and they said the statute was out, 7yrs. Maryland said 20yrs but I couldn't lie and say that it ihad been w/in 20 yrs. My dad is crazy over the whole thing, I repressed until I was 17, ever since, he can't let it go. He's called his friends, employers, chuches, SDA conference. No one wants to help. I'm sure he's done this to other children and probably continues.

I'm sorry for your dead end, I understand.

You can sue him for it, Theres' no limitation on that in certain states. All you need is a witness and doctor reviews of the damage, there differ types of ways they see these things.. Prove it was intentional not careless or common mistake.

Take him to civil court and sue him for sex abuse.

Hi You know I am not a good English speaker so please do not expect me much about this language because its not my original language

I consider that type of criminal as one of the most worst criminal I classified on the book I created, but I prefer not to sell this book but to give it free instead, so please anticipate that it wouldn't been submitted to publishers for editorial so it will normally having grammatical error

As you said you want to stop someone? in which this someone is someone who's certainly indulging with the type of criminal act you stated on your post,

Yes there's a way

You know according to many studies about defining criminal minds, once they discover the single comprehensive explanation on why people commit crime, then people could be able now to prevent and stop the criminality, well maybe its easy to say but a big challenge to test everyone who care and who really don't care, so that are the answers you are looking for

But Unfortunately there is no such history that the man did resolved this kind of problem of our world today, they failed to determine the exact explanation on why people commit crime

But to ease your consciousness, I will let everyone see that exact explanation free, and you could have the answers of your question

All I can do is to show to everyone the real cause of crime and let them find the solution themselves, please read all the principles and concept I stated there and you will never be the same again, so please check this facebook group link I created

Here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/459400614148021/

I am not a member of Facebook and can not see this. Is this a book? I would like to see it.

My uncle (will name names if someone says I legally can. I certainly will. Yup) years ago molested BOTH of my big sisters that are 10 and 12 years older than me when I was a baby. This TEACHER (teacher!!!!) then went on to molest MANY of my female cousins and we think his own daughter (who is now deceased). His wife (my auntie) left him. The family didn't do ANYTHING legally at the time because of the proud matriarch of the family not wanting to look bad. :furious:

When I was a girl he was EXTREMELY mean to me to the point where I would come home from family functions crying. I was 12 when they told me what went down and why he was mean to me. My father threatened to kill him if he came near me. My family was a very hush hush family. I tell MY girls - I don't care WHO makes you uncomfortable you tattle!!!!!

My sister tried to kill herself a couple of times - never matured past 12 (she is 48) and is just... sad sad sad. Years later she had tried to prosecute him... they told her the statute of limitations was up. She called the school where he was teaching and tried to turn him in and they fired him... no legal stuff. This guy was NEVER punished sufficiently for what he did. I continue to see my sister (he got to her the worst and over a two year period) just destruct. My other cousins tried to do something but not until later when they realized that they had a voice I guess.

Other than trying to track this man down and make his life a living heck... is there anything I can do? What is done is done in my family but this man NEVER got hinderance or help... and an object in motion will stay in motion, yes? Advice?

Hi sweetheart. I'm going to PM a lawyer, and get her to give her take on the legalities on this. God bless you, and take care of your sister. I will keep checking in. :)

Hey dude, keep your head up. At the moment the best thing to do would be to embarrass him. Lower public opinion about him and publicly shame him. Start a website/fb/tumblr/twitter to expose him. If he tries to sue, use that against him. Make sure to talk to his students and if theres someone who CAN sue. Someone whose statute of limitations isn't up. Make sure they call your relatives as witness. Hope the situation is solved.

I agree with you about God's will for victims AND offenders. He is working with special ed apparently. I will email all family members involved and ask if they'd be willing to make statements. My other sister is ex LE and will probably get together with me on this and see what we can do. Thanks for the help.
I really hope that something can be done maybe this will help your family find closure.This is a very difficult situation and I have been through this. unfortunately the abuser did abuse another child and is now unemployed.No jail time which is upsetting but, does have to register under Megans law.

He retired from teaching. I talked to a lawyer and there is nothing I can do that won't bring legal ramifications. Thought I would give an update.

Did you ask the lawyer if everything was "anonymous" postings on the internet and newspaper? There are ways to out him without it being directly tied to you. Just saying.

I don't know if this has already been suggested, so my apologies if it has, but do you have any agencies where you live or that are close to where you live that specialize in victim advocacy for sexual assault/abuse survivors? If you do I would go to them and explain the situation. They might be able to help you with figuring out how to go about everything, including handling the legal system. I know where I live the center we have here helps survivors with that stuff. It could be worth checking out. I'm crossing my fingers for you. I also know firsthand how frustrating the legal system can be when it comes to sexual assault/abuse. I'm sorry you have to go through all of this<3

Write him a letter and let him know that everyone knows what kind of monster he is. Tell him how he ruined the lives of your sisters, your family and how the horror he inflicted stills haunts you all today. Let him know that you are telling the world all about him and will rejoice when he dies and is greeted by Satan and that you will P*** on his grave.

Tell your sisters to choose to not let him continue to ruin their lives, there is so much more than just those years being a victim. Be a victor! The best revenge is a great life.

I think a number of us (at least I would) wouldn't mind sending him a little letter just letting him know we know and we'll be watching and waiting and letting others know of his pervsions just pm me and we could do that.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

o_O

I used Yahoo people search and asked my mom for a couple of things and I found him. I'm calling the school district Monday morning. PLUS I found his neighborhood and I am going to write letters to the people next to him. I will update you all.

I don't think anyone has hunted him down because a) no one wants to go to jail for this creepo b) we're hoping that God's punishment is going to be worse than anything he could get here.

You may also want to contact his local police department and let them know what he has done to your family. They might have some "cold case/unsolved" crimes in their jurisdiction that need a possible new clue. Good luck.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back