Rosie and her dressed up daughter's pic....

As I said to my daughter yesterday, Rosie is N.U.T.S!

Using your kids in any ploy, art, political or for attention is a serious disorder. She needs help.

I think its sick. If Rosie wants to make people aware of children fighting wars around the world then she should get a picture of THOSE kids and post it on her blog.

I don't usually have an opinion when it comes to Rosie but taking that picutre of her child is WRONG, (In my opinion of course)

Jubie

I think Rosie said that she didn't dress Vivi up like that. She was playing with her brothers and was wearing that and Rosie though it was a good picture.

I don't thinks she's using her kid to make a political statement. It is what it is, a kid playing and a parent taking a photo. I don't agree with everything Rosie says, but this is being blown out of proportion IMO.

I think Rosie is nuts. Political statement or not, how did it get on TV? I feel sorry for her children. I really do. :(

I think Rosie is nuts. Political statement or not, how did it get on TV? I feel sorry for her children. I really do. :(

It was on HER blog, probably taken from FoxNews or one of those tabloid shows. That's the thing, while everything on the 'net is pretty much open for public viewing, those that hate Rosie flock to her blog and report what she's writing there. She doesn't send that stuff in, they come to her. And then they twist it to fit their agenda and bash her for it.

Her blog is where she writes her thoughts and answer questions. It's funny that the people that hate her can't stay away from there.

Here's some interesting q & a on Rosie's blog from about an hour ago:

joanne writes:

why do u do this blog, subject yourself to this negativity?

listen jo
this is my own tv station
free
4 all who seek it out
i have done no interviews
if u r here - it is because u chose to come

this is the newset
and best
art form

Crystal writes:

Pic of Viv -cool
I used to play cowboys & Indians w/ my brothers & cousins - I was the nurse for whichever injured party-HA-but they didnt give me much time - the boys had more fighting to do. Smile

she is sometimes the army nurse
walks around with a roll of toilet paper
tending the others

Jen writes:

Sadness in her eyes….whether she is pretending or if she is putting on the farce for you…as a parent I can see it in her eyes as if I was looking into my own child’s. Shame on you.

u c what u want 2 c

Elly writes:

I really believe in what you stand for: peace. The picture did not evoke that, instead I felt hopelessness. As a mother, I found it very disturbing. Just being honest.

art cannot hurt u
only make u think
and feel

leslie writes:

My 4 year old has discovered star wars. he runs around the house shooting everthing in sight. It’s part of growing up. Everyone needs to relax. A child’s creativity is a blessing

yes
wild 2 me

I think Rosie said that she didn't dress Vivi up like that. She was playing with her brothers and was wearing that and Rosie though it was a good picture.

I don't thinks she's using her kid to make a political statement. It is what it is, a kid playing and a parent taking a photo. I don't agree with everything Rosie says, but this is being blown out of proportion IMO.

I agree Shopper! Rosie is one of my LEAST favorite people, however, kids play dress up and boys tend to want to play army and little sisters immitate big brothers (I did). Playing with toy guns is really getting people all paranoid for no reason. When I was growing up, if there were no toy guns, we used sticks...Cowboys and Indians etc.

I'm glad to see she isn't feminizing her boys and allowing them to be kids.

I will say that Rosie's not too bright (again, no news to me) if it didn't even cross her mind what her fans' reactions might be to the picture, considering her anti-gun stance. It does show that she is a bit of a hypocrite on the subject but most of us already know that those who don't think others should have something think it's perfectly OK for them. The government and they know what's best for us and it doesn't apply to them. Same ole, same ole.

I agree Shopper! Rosie is one of my LEAST favorite people, however, kids play dress up and boys tend to want to play army and little sisters immitate big brothers (I did). Playing with toy guns is really getting people all paranoid for no reason. When I was growing up, if there were no toy guns, we used sticks...Cowboys and Indians etc.

I'm glad to see she isn't feminizing her boys and allowing them to be kids.

I will say that Rosie's not too bright (again, no news to me) if it didn't even cross her mind what her fans' reactions might be to the picture, considering her anti-gun stance. It does show that she is a bit of a hypocrite on the subject but most of us already know that those who don't think others should have something think it's perfectly OK for them. The government and they know what's best for us and it doesn't apply to them. Same ole, same ole.

Well, with some people Rosie can't win no matter what she does. If she allows her boys to play with their sister's Easy Bake oven, some will say she's trying to force them into being gay, as if.

While I don't think she dressed up Vivi and made her pose, I agree with you that she knew it would get a reaction. And boy did it ever!

In an e-mail to The ShowBuzz, she said:
"They don't watch TV – this is how they play/the boys had fatigues and were playing war/the girls wanted some/they run around the house with water guns/shooting each other." (snip)

She is a liar, kids who don't watch tv don't dress like the Taliban. Vocal gun proponants don't have such "artillary" around to play with, those were no water gun bullets.

Rosie is putting her four terrific kids at terrible risk by maintaining that public photo page at Flickr.com. Any potential stalker or kidnapper can go to Flickr.com and put "Rosie O'Donnell" in the search, and pull up dozens of photos of Rosie's house, kids, cars, dogs, etc. I don't care how many bodyguards she has...she is practically giving an open invitation to net stalkers.

Look at what happened to David Letterman recently. These wealthy, high-profile people should take extra privacy measures to keep their innocent children safe. This is a very dangerous world we live in!

In an e-mail to The ShowBuzz, she said:
"They don't watch TV – this is how they play/the boys had fatigues and were playing war/the girls wanted some/they run around the house with water guns/shooting each other." (snip)

She is a liar, kids who don't watch tv don't dress like the Taliban. Vocal gun proponants don't have such "artillary" around to play with, those were no water gun bullets.

Exactly, this kid isn't playing army, she's playing "FREEDOM FIGHTER", other wise known as a terrorist to sane people.

Also, why would Rosie respond by saying "art doesn't hurt you" and "art provokes", if this was just a pic of her daughter playing with her sons.
Clearly she is trying to make a political statement.

I think I'm more disturbed by Rosie's poor spelling and grammar than I am by the picture of her daughter. Why should I take her seriously when she writes like that?

"u c what u want 2 c"

Come on, Rosie, at least try to communicate like an adult.

It was on HER blog, probably taken from FoxNews or one of those tabloid shows. That's the thing, while everything on the 'net is pretty much open for public viewing, those that hate Rosie flock to her blog and report what she's writing there. She doesn't send that stuff in, they come to her. And then they twist it to fit their agenda and bash her for it.

Her blog is where she writes her thoughts and answer questions. It's funny that the people that hate her can't stay away from there.

I wouldn't have put a picture like that on my blog. She had to know that someone would see it and where it would end up.

Rosie is a nasty, bitter woman. The people that dislikle her probably go to the blog to take a look. Sort of looking at a trainwreck...you know you shouldn't, but you do anyway.

I do feel bad for their children.

Clearly she is trying to make a political statement.

She is, and she's using her daughter as her pawn. And that's what I find really disturbing. She can shoot her mouth off all she wants...whatever...but now she's using her children, and that's wrong.

So far she's been in the news at least once a month for 2007. *yawn* Wonder what it will be in July.

yeah, i put this over on the rosie thread yesterday - i just couldn't believe it! i didn't know wether to post it here or the bizarre and off beat forum!!! that is so messed up - i can't believe she did that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back