Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume a non-testimonial order, or NTO, that allowed police to take body photographs and collect DNA evidence was done ????

Scratches on his arms was reported on a blog.
He was wearing long sleeves at the PC .
Odd for NC in mid July
What did I miss- why would you assume that?

Is that supposed to be Nancy's husband?

Not sure, like I said, in chat, someone came in as guest, posted it.....it was running or something, but I am so tired I can't think, so I am asking you all. :blowkiss:

I find this tid bit to be interesting. He just finished his MBA:

MBA Completed!!!!
Written by Brad
Wednesday, 19 December 2007
After 2 1/2 years without a semester break I finally completed my MBA from NCSU. On Dec 19 I crossed the podium and accepted my MBA in Innovation Managment. Some classes took as little as 5 hours a week addtional time outside the classroom - others took as much as 15-20 additional hours. Now that the holidays are over I am finally able to spend some more time with the family and tackle some of the projects that were sidelined due to lack of time.

I kicked around the idea of a doctorate but quickly came ot my senses and figured I needed some downtime before even considering a significant undertaking.

Also: Finally Back Training Again......
Written by Brad
Thursday, 10 January 2008
After almost 5 months of not training... I'm Back!!! Between work, MBA and holidays my training was put on hold until now. Now that my MBA is complete and the holidays are over, its definitely time to start training for Ironman Lake Placid in July 2008.

http://adventuresofbrad.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1&limit=4&limitstart=0

The Ironman in Lake Placid is 7-22-08.

Not sure, like I said, in chat, someone came in as guest, posted it.....it was running or something, but I am so tired I can't think, so I am asking you all. :blowkiss:
I don't see anything on it to make me think it's him. It looks like someone training for Ironman & just got their MBA, which doesn't seem to fit with Nancy's husband since he's already been working with Cisco. :)

Is that really his site though? I'm not convinced right now.

I wonder what Cisco's 401K plan was like. I bet he had a good deal in there and didn't want to think of losing it in a divorce.

The photo section appears to have pictures of Nancy?

I don't see anything on it to make me think it's him. It looks like someone training for Ironman & just got their MBA, which doesn't seem to fit with Nancy's husband since he's already been working with Cisco. :)

I'm pretty sure that it is his website. An NC State message board I frequent had some posts from someone indicating that he was in some of their MBA classes. Either it's him or a striking coincidence.

The photo section appears to have pictures of Nancy?
I'll look more closely. :) Just from what we've heard about him in the news, nothing was mentioned about him being in marathons or competition ~ just Nancy.

I'm pretty sure that it is his website. An NC State message board I frequent had some posts from someone indicating that he was in some of their MBA classes. Either it's him or a striking coincidence.

100% sure that is Brad Cooper

He went to France in March of last year and doesn't mention her going with him:

MBA: BUS 590 Trip to France
Written by Brad
Monday, 12 March 2007
I had a chance to attend a study abroad class in France over spring break. I had no idea how much I was going to enjoy France. I have been over much of Europe in the past but I completely loved the French culture, food and architecture.

March 1 - 4: Paris, France A few students arrived early and spent a weekend in Paris. We hit the typical tourist sites:

Eiffel Tower
I climbed the tower during the day to the 2nd level which took about 13 minutes. However it was definately a better site to see the tower in the evening lite up. A few us enjoyed the last night in Paris eating crepes and enjoying the view.
Notre Dame
Panthéon
Arc de Triomphe
Musée du Louvre (Louvre Museum)
Musée d'Orsay

http://adventuresofbrad.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1&limit=4&limitstart=12

When were her children born? He seems to take no interest in his family on that site! Could he be your typical sociopath?

Oh, it is him alright:

CCIE Voice Update - August 2, 2005
Written by Brad
Monday, 12 March 2007
On August 2, 2004 I completed my Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Voice certification becoming the 65th person globally to obtain this level of expertise. CCIE #13747.

As of March 2007, almost 3 years later the number of Voice CCIEs globally was still only 411.

World Wide CCIE Stats:
http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/ccie/certified_ccies/worldwide.html

http://adventuresofbrad.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1&limit=4&limitstart=12

He went to France in March of last year and doesn't mention her going with him:

MBA: BUS 590 Trip to France
Written by Brad
Monday, 12 March 2007
I had a chance to attend a study abroad class in France over spring break. I had no idea how much I was going to enjoy France. I have been over much of Europe in the past but I completely loved the French culture, food and architecture.

March 1 - 4: Paris, France A few students arrived early and spent a weekend in Paris. We hit the typical tourist sites:

Eiffel Tower
I climbed the tower during the day to the 2nd level which took about 13 minutes. However it was definately a better site to see the tower in the evening lite up. A few us enjoyed the last night in Paris eating crepes and enjoying the view.
Notre Dame
Panthéon
Arc de Triomphe
Musée du Louvre (Louvre Museum)
Musée d'Orsay

I think it's pretty strange that he doesn't mention his wife...ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member