Geraldo At Large - 08.23.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet after that interview, Baez and LP gave each other a high five.

Whay can't they ping CA's phone and see if she was near the Sawgrass Apt. at the time she says she dropped the child off?

I know LE has all the pings. That would be the first thing they would do.

Geez, I have never heard of a "dead pizza" but even if there was such a thing - I gotta believe it wouldn't smell anything like a dead body.

I bet after that interview, Baez and LP gave each other a high five.

I bet. But then they will come here and say "we would have got away with it if it hadn't been for those pesking websleuthers"...hehe

There is no problem saying what he said. He said he wanted to know where Casey was in reference to those people. The "2500 pings" he "ordered" (which I cannot find anywhere to actually order those from any company) only tell him where Casey's phone was during that time, according to him. He didn't say they took Caylee outright no matter if he implied they could be a connection to it.

"It will give us the 5 people's activities that met with her. Amy, Ricardo, JP, her boyfriend, and we will track the..the..the cell phone probably even to the pizza shop where she ordered the pizza on the night of the 19th. But we are interested in who was holding the child...where she dropped off the child off until they got her up to where we believe is in New York." said Leonard Padilla.

Makes me think twice about how careful DJ Clint was to NOT say anything about his good friend TL during his interview.

My take:

The LE statements were carefully worded to give the tot mom a false sense of security....to make her more relaxed so she slips up.

My theory on this is they (LE) have 100% solid DNA evidence to back a charge but need more info...they know they are dealing with a group of mentally ill people...(the whole family) so they needed them to feel more relaxed so they get more info.

So I think they have the DNA evidence but they need the body.

BUT...as stated in my first Theory....the body will never be found...for it was eaten....by an alligator.

JMHO!~

Who was it that lived at the Sawgrass Apts. #212?
He was associated with Casey and Fusian????

Please don't put words in my mouth. All he said was Sawgrass. No mention of number (not that that really matters).

Casey also took police to a retirement center across from Ricardo's. So I guess using this new logic, Ricardo better watch his back too!

Ridiculous...

That's what I heard too. I'm kind of shocked that both of the DA talking heads changed their tunes. Most of them usually stick to their guns especially with the circumstantial evidence but it seemed that they were convinced by the LE spokesman that they believe the DNA evidence came back NOT in the favor of the idea that Caylee is dead.

If this is true, why not hold a press conference stating as much? So more people will feel more motivated to look for Caylee if they know she isn't dead.

If all of this is a lie drummed up by the family, look at how many people they are duping. And people that should know better too.

At the very beginning tonight, Geraldo's first question to Jose Baez was "Do you think Caylee has been kidnapped and is still alive." Jose Baez responded by saying, "yes we believe Caylee is still alive."

Baez did not answer the question in full - he didn't respond to the question about Caylee being kidnapped. Obviously, the defense is backing away from the kidnapping by Zenaida F. Gonzolas.

Yes, he was more than obvious in avoiding that part of the question, wasn't he? I think we're gonna see ALOT of changing tunes this upcoming week.....

So if which I hope it changes (to when) casey is charged with murder then all the ppl in media will change their tunes and be against casey saying well we had to suck up to get interviews?? Greta is the only one well besides maybe ng but she hasnt been on herself much lately but I am shocked at geraldo acting this way.. jmo

If this is true, why not hold a press conference stating as much? So more people will feel more motivated to look for Caylee if they know she isn't dead.

If all of this is a lie drummed up by the family, look at how many people they are duping. And people that should know better too.

I don't know about that and I don't think it's from the family.

Side note: in the discussion thread, I and others have found legal ways to find ping records so LP is most likely on the up and up regarding that. Should be interesting to see the results.........

His demeanor was that of someone trying to get through an interview without saying something he shouldn't. You know, they have spoken out about this before. You guys are acting like this is some bombshell or something...which it certainly is not. LOL

I agree it isn't a bombshell.

But I have never heard LE say that Caylee's "well being still hasn't been confirmed" before (or something to that effect).

Interestingly, there is also a PR connection with JP Chatt.

Go to this page to search Orange County property records.
http://www.ocpafl.org/disclaimer.html

Click 'accept' and go to the next page. Do a search by owner name and keyin: Chatt.

There are only two - John and Joseph, and both records are for the Glenwood Ave address. Click on either one of those records and look at the mailing address associated with the condo.

I looked and I don't understand what it is that applies to Casey/Caylee.

My take:

The LE statements were carefully worded to give the tot mom a false sense of security....to make her more relaxed so she slips up.

My theory on this is they (LE) have 100% solid DNA evidence to back a charge but need more info...they know they are dealing with a group of mentally ill people...(the whole family) so they needed them to feel more relaxed so they get more info.

So I think they have the DNA evidence but they need the body.

BUT...as stated in my first Theory....the body will never be found...for it was eaten....by an alligator.
From what I've seen of these type of cases, LE wants the body (although I know they'd be much more thrilled with a live little girl), and they're willing to wait a good long time hoping to be able to fenagle that. Where I live we have a case where it took a couple of years to arrest the parent and finally bring it to trial, but it's now a really good case and the guy's probably going to take a plea bargain with a stiff prison sentence. LE was aware of what good evidence they had from the beginning but they delayed while they seached hard hoping to bring the little girl home to those who loved her, even though they were nearly 100% certain that she had been killed because of evidence they'd collected right after she went missing which they had never shared with the public.

If a child is not alive, not only does it make the case easier if remains are located, it can provide finality and closure fwhich could allow everyone who cared some peace of mind knowing the outcome with certainty. [/quote]

TP said this morning on his thread that if you listen to the old interviews you would find a clue to who LP was looking at.....and TonE was the first connection we all made. So I think this confirms that. It's sad if these people are truly innocent of any involvement and are being implicated by Casey to save her own butt.

All right, I'm going to say this. I don't like Tony for this but hear me out.

The jailbird that allegedly was told by Casey "she (Caylee) is with my ex-boyfriend" had no GOOD reason to lie. If it is because he hated Casey or wanted attention he would have said that Casey said "I killed her."

Unless it was determined with certainty she never said this she could have been referring to 4 people (that we know of):

Tony (who could be considered an ex as of July 16th)
Jesse
Ricardo
Jesus (the guy who died in a car wreck-as in heaven)

Cindy: Casey was crying on 15th. Then WHY did she say she would take Cindy to see her "tomorrow"?

And if there was a threat, don't call 911 or at least ask Cindy not to.

I have noticed the lawyer won't say the word Kidnapped ... he dances around it everytime asked just says yes the child is missing.

why won't he say yes she was kidnapped??? if that is what they are trying to get ppl to believe.. just dont get it.. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288