Tim Miller Talks to Websleuths--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info. Friday, Tim Miller is a well respected man and much admired.
:)

Yesterday, I “outed myself” on another thread here by explaining my connection to TES and Tim Miller, and also my personal commitment to the effort to find little Caylee. Here is the significant part of that post:

I am a member of TES's Board; I'm TES's largest financial contributor; and Tim Miller is a dear friend. I am so committed to finding Caylee that this year I contributed enough to finance more than half the total cost of all our (TES's) searches for Caylee prior to November.

However, my contributions were nothing compared to the WSleuths who donated money they could scarcely afford or who were waiting for their Social Security checks to arrive so they could donate again. God, I was totally humbled by this kind of generosity and willingness to sacrifice. I used to call Tim at night and read him some of those posts. He would get choked up (which I'd never heard happen prior to the Blanchard Park fiasco.)

If you can believe that, then you'll be able to understand how horrible I felt when these same people felt they'd been swindled by TES and only Leonard had come through for them.

I didn’t tell you in that message that Tim has kept up with many of the threads and posts here, including some that were understandably painful for him to read . You would be surprised at how impressed he’s always been with you here—with your dedication to separating fact from fiction, your willingness to commit your time and your considerable talents and to one united goal: Getting at the truth of what happened to Caylee. FWIW, I was with him in October at our Orlando hotel when another TES member handed him a printout of your map and cell phone pings. He wasn’t just impressed, he was also delighted. He showed it to LE and we used it!

Early this morning, shortly before the media got wind of the possible discovery of Caylee’s body, Tim phoned me to tell me the news, along with the fact that (official’s name withheld by me) said they’re sure it’s Caylee. I replied that everyone at WS was going to be beyond excited when they finally heard all that. Tim replied, “Go ahead and tell them. They deserve to be the first to know.”

Unfortunately, I couldn’t get on our darned website in time to break the news to you, or to confirm that no matter what LE says publicly, Tim said to tell you, don’t fret—it is Caylee.”

I just spoke to him again this afternoon, and explained I couldn’t get on WS site in time to give you this morning’s news. He’s going to continue keeping me informed about anything he learns in Orlando so that I can post it here—exclusively for you.

In the meantime, he said to tell you this: Months ago, TES did attempt to search the area where Caylee’s remains were found even though the area was mostly under water. In fact, he borrowed a special four wheel ATV offered to us by a helpful citizen, which was then driven through what appeared to be shallow water. And sank out of sight!

As you know, the one risk that trained searchers cannot take is that of damaging or destroying the very evidence they’re trying to recover. Tim said that if the plastic bag found today had been trampled by one of our horses, or run over by the ATV, the bag would have ruptured and the contents exposed and scattered, possibly/probably never to be found. He’s relieved that he called of the search of that area when he did or today’s discovery might never have happened.

He also said to remind you (half-jokingly) that he was right about at least one other thing: Caylee’s remains were not in the river at Blanchard Park. 

Oh, and in case you’re wondering about the ATV that was ruined when it sank, we naturally had to pay the owner for it--$10,000.

That’s all for now. Hopefully I will have other information to give you as the hours pass, and that I’ll be able to access our site when I do.

Tim sends his gratitude along with this message, and a request that you take just a moment to say a prayer for George and Cindy.

Hey, if he can forgive them, we certainly should be able to as well. (This comment is mine, not Tim’s.) I’m working on it, but my heart isn’t as open as his, I fear.
Thank you so much for this "gift" today. I had figured you to be a reporter a few weeks back, but now I know who you really are...an angel. Please let Tim know what an inspiration he is.

More answers from Tim for you:

1) The garbage bag found today is black, not white.

2) Casey’s actual reaction to the news of today’s discovery: Her face turned red, she crumpled to her knees, and said, “Oh God, this can’t be happening!”

3) This morning when Nick called Tim to give him a head’s up, he said, “Tim, we’ve found our girl.” There’s such tenderness in the way he phrased that, I think.

4) Today is Tim’s birthday, and I think this discovery is God’s birthday present to him and a gift to all of us. And as "icing on the cake" today near Houston, TES searchers recovered the bodies of a man and woman whose car was found in 12 feet of water. Now, on this Houston recovery, I'm a little uncertain of my details, because we had a horrible cell phone connection. But I'm sure about the other items above.

Warm regards.

Bolded by me...

I agree, Friday. Wholeheartedly.

I love Tim Miller. I barely knew of him before Caylee went missing...and now he's one of the people I admire most in this world.

I had NEVER heard of Tim prior to this case and I am right there with you, Jaybird! He is now, to me, one of this Earth's angels - Happy Birthday to You Tim - God Bless You!

Friday & Tim Miller,
I had never heard of Websleuths until the Caylee Anthony case came along. I joined here and read posts, posted some responses and read some more. I learned alot from all the wonderful members here at WS. I first learned of Tim and Texas EquuSearch here and my heart told me to donate to his organization. I am glad I listened to my heart and I will continue listening to it and donate again to TES.
Tim Miller is and will always be an angel to me. The compassion and loss in his eyes show right through to his soul. Tim is an angel here on earth with his own angel, Laura, watching over him. God knew that today was THE day that Caylee would come home and I can't help but believe it was also God sending the best of gifts to Tim Miller for his birthday.
Tim my heart and my prayers go out to you friend. I pray that you get well soon. You are a hero of heroes! (((HUGS)))

What a wonderful gift for Tim today!

I have an idea for another beautiful gift for him from us here. If someone who is artistically inclined can PM me, we can see if we can make it happen.

Thanks Friday for this............I really appreciate it. I guess I owe Tim an apology and be assured I will make it about TES not searching that area well enough. I was one of the ones who felt it should have been searched better, but when I was there in November, a lot of it was underwater.

We did drive in that area and even walked around some, but that was not an area we had mapped well, and when we asked we were been told it was searched before and was on the schedule for TES, so we never went into it to search. We knew about the find of the teenagers with the rope and the bucket and thought it a very viable area, but "thought" it had been searched when that was found.

I am sorry we didn't map that area first, because we know children are usually buried within less than a mile of their homes. It just wasn't to be at that time. The timing now is the right time.

I do believe this was divine intervention today and I thank God for his intervention.

Tell Tim HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

I also owe Tim Miller an apology, I sent two small donations, I'm on SS disability and after he left the second time I felt betrayed..Tim, I'm sorry I felt that way about you...May God bless you and I'm happy that they can give Caylee a proper buriel which she deserves...:blowkiss:

I just want to say that this thread of posts is really very welcome to me as a reader. I am uncomfortable with a lot of the pejorative comments that appear on WS, although I understand why people feel so strongly about the Anthonys. I think it is entirely possible to acknowledge the reality of Caylee's case, and the evidence, without defaulting to insults. Tim's compassionate nature is very evident, and all the posts on this thread, so far, have reflected his fine example.

Please give Tim a hug from me and tell him "thank you."

God bless that man.

I think it was great instinct on Tim's part to shut that search down when he did- he's a pro.

Thanks to all of TES- the volunteers are amazing people. I remember when they came here to find Brandi...and find her, they did- though, it was a sad ending.

Really amazing people, the lot of you.

Cheers, and thanks for the update.

Wow. What an emotional day.

My Friends,

Friday is a wonderful and incredible human being. I am so glad she "outed" herself.

When Friday speaks, you must listen and know she speaks to truth.

Friday, we are honored that you chose Websleuths. Thank you so very very much.

Happy Birthday Tim. As was said earlier, you need to take care of yourself and think of yourself. You have given of yourself so much and so often I worry that you may have forgotten to stop and make sure YOU are OK.

Thanks to everyone for keeping us updated today. We are like a family aren't we? A bit dysfunctional but a family none the less.

Good Night,
Tricia

Like Friday I couldn't get on here today.....to find out more news.

Tim Miller is a wonderful, kind caring man. He gives his life to help others. I am sure it will be his best birthday present ever. I donated money to TES & am glad I did & will do it again.

We all wanted to see our little angel Caylee found. To let her rest in peace / not thrown away like garbage.

Tim Miller thank you, you have my admiration & respect always. Happy Birthday.....

Friday thank you also for all you do.

Happy Birthday Tim,

Just want to let you know that I have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for you and your organization. I also want to tell you that I, along with many others here at WS, never for a moment doubted your judgement, methods or your sincerity in TES's search for Caylee. Many thanks to you and your volunteers for selflessly doing what you do.........You truly are one of the "Good Guys"!!!

I hope your feeling better and here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year

God Bless

Thank you so much Friday.

Tim has fans all around the world. I am in Australia and I often wish to God that we had TM and a TES chapter here. There is a case about a little boy called Daniel Morcombe who disappeared some years ago not far from where I live and his case weighs heavily on my mind. I have often thought "If we had TES or something like it, I'm sure Daniel would be found".

Big hugs and a HUGE thank you to Friday, Tim and all my WS friends.

Sammie

Friday,
Thank you so much for being here and passing on Tims message. He is an incredible person. For him to go to Orlando so soon after being in the hospital shows his strength, determination, compassion and devotion to those that are lost and must be found. He has a forgiving heart and I will also keep George, Cindy and Lee in my prayers.
Happy Birthday Tim and please take care of yourself.

Tim , you truely are a gift to this word. I just finished watching a video, and you have proven what an honest, compassionate, forgiving and dedicated man you are. And you are always so humble.

I know you probably hear it all the time, but thankyou for your unending hard work with both passion and patience (not an easy balance).

I hope these wonderful values are passed on to the viewers who see it, or at least opens them up to another way of looking at things.

That saying, about how it takes just one man to make a difference is so fitting for you.You've opened up peoples eyes, And you have inspired thousands of people to donate their time and money to finding those that need finding.
Acceptance is the beginning of closure, and that is the gift you give to so many families.
You are a great example of a real man.
Oh...I almost forgot...happy birthday:HappyBday

Thank you for posting here. IMO it is no coincidence sweet Kaylee was found on Tim's birthday.
He did such a smart thing by not searching that area when it was flooded and that is why she could be found now. Thank you Tim!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss:

VB

Some sleuth I am! I missed it entirely, Friday! Hahahaha~ (Trying to remember if I have managed to tick you off along the way here, too?!)

Happy Birthday, Tim Miller!! I want you to celebrate life and realize it is not a time for sadness, but for justice. Caylee is finally out of the elements and in a secure place. She would want you to enjoy your day with family and friends.

I want you to take time for your health and concentrate on yourself as you have given so freely to others for so long. The work you started all those years ago and you continue to offer people can take care of itself with the ones you have taught so well. You are a remarkable man. However, it is time to recharge because we want you around to come back and fight for the rights of our missing to be found.

We love you, Tim! All the best wishes during the Holidays to you! Now...off with your pants and into that bed, Mister!...That is an ORDER (said in my best nurse voice)! hehehe

This has been a difficult road for everyone who has put their souls into this case while watching the extreme cost on many levels take a toll. The sheer determination and will of so many, many people have divided us, inspired us, and most of all...taught us lessons we could never have learned without Caylee entering into our lives. She held the world's heart in the palm of her small hand at only two years old.

We will remember the sweetness in her song and that incredible smile on her face. Caylee's job here was done and now we are to continue on our own paths. We are all part of something much larger than ourselves and taking time to reflect upon the knowledge we take away from each experience is the key. It is what we do from today forward that counts.

Friday~ We will talk later about this double agent stuff. ;) LOL Very glad to have you with us at WS!

All your expressions of gratitude rightfully belong to Tim and to TES’s staff (all unpaid volunteers except for 1 person) and to our searchers, but not to me. True generosity isn’t measured by the amount of money one contributes to a charity; it is measured by the degree of sacrifice on the part of the donor. In that respect, there are people here whose $5 and $10 donations to TES make mine seem pitiful in comparison. In reality, it is you who deserve my thanks and admiration, not the other way around.

Actually, I can’t think of anything I’ve done here that’s of any particular merit, until today when I began acting as a conduit between you and Tim. Oh wait—I did accomplish one thing here of which I am quite proud: I managed to suffer in silence while we (TES) took an awful beating in those LP vs TM threads. What made it so much worse for me was that I realized that, given the information available to WS and the public, it was understandable why people here were so indignant. Maybe some day I will find a way to explain everything that went on without risking the start of another bloodbath. LOL.

I also missed the 'disclosure' post so I'm very glad I'm getting this chance to say a big "THANK YOU" to you Friday!..To TES!..And of course Tim!..I've admired him from the very first day he showed up in Aruba to help search for NH..Her poor FAMILY had nobody to help them before he came along & he honestly wanted to find her as much as her FAMILY did..I know they all still do!

I truly felt for Tim dealing with so many problems (besides weather) during his searches for Caylee & this is exactly why I have ZERO tolerance for the A's.

I hope Tim gets ALL better in Houston & HB to him!

I'm so glad you're NOT leaving WS! I was NOT a happy camper reading about that in this thread! :(

I'm so relieved that Caylee was finally found but I won't be able to completely relax until KA gets everything & more that she deserves! That's what I'll be praying for next :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member