Winnie the Pooh blanket

Those dang reporters. :wink: I think a lot of us were confused about it.

Moral of the story - it's best to ignore what the press/NG/GVS etc. says unless it matches what you have personally read from official sources. :read: :)

I think if she were killed either in her room or Casey's, the logical thought would be that Caylee was on or near the blanket in which case Cindy would be aware of it being on one of the beds since she is the one who does laundry constantly (washed the bedding once a week etc.).

Remember how lazy Casey is. She would not have gone to get another blanket out of a cabinet or closet. She would grab the first thing she could find to wrap her in.

The only other scenario I can think of is that the blanket was dirty and already in the laundry hamper bag before Caylee was placed inside. Again, Cindy would know.

If Cindy did rebuy part of the set, say the comforter, she would have had to do some serious washing to get it to match the rest of the three year old set. This is what the set looks like new, http://www.target.com/Classic-Pooh-Collection/dp/B0006Q99QY compare it to what the set in Caylee's room looked like. Those fleece blankets however like the one with Caylee in an earlier picture can be washed a couple of times and already look old.

cayspooh-1-1.jpg
pooh1-1.jpg
The stitching at the edge of the blanket like the pink one. bottom arrow stitches(pink one just example)
Stocks_For_Polar_Fleece_Blanket.jpg

and I think that there are pooh's printed all over the blanket not just one pooh bear.
I can't find the pic of caylee's room could some one help me find it, but I bet this bear holding the blanket is in her room!

The Pooh blanket in the picture with Caylee,is not the same as the one rolled ,although they are both "Pooh". My grandsons have the exact same blanket,in fact they have several,but the post that stated that it looked like bees flying around 'huney',was correct. The blanket is fleece,it has a bias type binding along the edge ,and is nearly crib size.We purchased many "Pooh" items some from JCP,Sears,Target and WalMart.My grandson still sleeps with this blanket,and,after many many washings,still looks great. This whole horror story hurts my heart.

If Cindy did rebuy part of the set, say the comforter, she would have had to do some serious washing to get it to match the rest of the three year old set. This is what the set looks like new, http://www.target.com/Classic-Pooh-Collection/dp/B0006Q99QY compare it to what the set in Caylee's room looked like. Those fleece blankets however like the one with Caylee in an earlier picture can be washed a couple of times and already look old.

That was what some were theorizing when it came out about CA saying she was washing the bedding every week...that that was very odd and seemed like it could relate to perhaps missing bedding that was replaced (back ages before we got this doc dump) Now finding this all out with the doc dump it sure seems that theory could have been correct.

What's more odd to me is that she mentioned washing stuff every week :waitasec:

I'm not so sure. Colors can be deceiving on a computer screen. Here's a section I snipped from a customer review of that set. (from the same link)

"They appear really bright and awkward in the picture on the site, but are really much lighter (which is a good thing). All of the colors are very nice neutrals that can be paired with nearly anything."

ETA: I don't think CA could have purchased this set again. It's been discontinued for a long time. She may have had two of the same blanket though.

Take it one step further to the first bond hearing:

Cindy said, "There is NO evidence!". ;)

And, lets not forget KC's reply to seeing her mom on people magazine with
the comforter clearly in site..

Zanny has duplicates of EVERYTHING...

Does anyone who has kids bedding sets in your house know this? Do all the pieces in the set have the same lot numbers on the tags?
PS) I heard this idea from a caller on Velez's show yesterday.
If so LE can match the Pooh blanket as coming from Caylees bedding set in her room.

Bump!

The last page of this thread has a good example of the BLANKET.
I think there was a BLANKET and a COMFORTER. The blanket was with Caylee the Comforter was still on the bed.

I think this debunks any thoughts that Casey went to JCP and bought another one.

Bump!

The last page of this thread has a good example of the BLANKET.
I think there was a BLANKET and a COMFORTER. The blanket was with Caylee the Comforter was still on the bed.

I think this debunks any thoughts that Casey went to JCP and bought another one.

NG just reported there is a direct link between the comforter with the body and the set at the A's house.

Something like this or larger you think??? Found this at JCPenny website

Ok - been a lurker since this case began...this thought makes me come out of lurkdom....this has been eating away at me for a while - the jcpenny receipt. And when the document dump recently stated that she was (sorry - this makes my stomach turn) "double-bagged"...I also looked at the jcpenny site and found this cloth hamper that I am wondering if this will come out during trial. This is just a thought I have - if this is not the appropriate thread to post this in - please feel free to delete or move it. Otherwise - any thoughts on this?

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?DeptID=62438&CatID=63851&GrpTyp=ENS&ItemID=14e7ae0&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=62438%7c62644%7c63849&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=37&CmCatId=62438|62644|63849|63851#GroupItemNameSection6

NG just reported there is a direct link between the comforter with the body and the set at the A's house.

I think Caylee used the comforter on her bed and carried the BLANKET as seen in the pic around with her. This is the blanket I believe that is with her.
Cindy told GVS in the interview that her blanket used to be on the bed and now the dogs sit on the bed. I think this was Cindy's way of saying that the BLANKET was missing.

LE said it was a BLANKET that was found with the body and NOT a comforter. To me there is a difference. To some... a blanket is a blanket....
The difference being is the size and construction.

Something like this or larger you think??? Found this at JCPenny website

Ok - been a lurker since this case began...this thought makes me come out of lurkdom....this has been eating away at me for a while - the jcpenny receipt. And when the document dump recently stated that she was (sorry - this makes my stomach turn) "double-bagged"...I also looked at the jcpenny site and found this cloth hamper that I am wondering if this will come out during trial. This is just a thought I have - if this is not the appropriate thread to post this in - please feel free to delete or move it. Otherwise - any thoughts on this?

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?DeptID=62438&CatID=63851&GrpTyp=ENS&ItemID=14e7ae0&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=62438%7c62644%7c63849&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=37&CmCatId=62438|62644|63849|63851#GroupItemNameSection6

:wave: :Welcome-12-june: :wave:

Some others have had the thought that the cloth hamper may have been one of the bags around her but, somebody said the hamper would be too small for her to fit into. IIRC.

Yes. Many of the items are probably sold separately. It has the coral and "cuddle plush" blanket, too.

Yes. Many of the items are probably sold separately. It has the coral and "cuddle plush" blanket, too.

Caylee had 4 Elmos.. ALL 4. I am sure she had more than 1 comforter and 1 blanket.. She probably had the WHOLE SET!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back