CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know the age of the boyfriend?
I have criminal records for someone in the area born in 1977, but I don't want to post them without knowing they are his.

*If* the boy was with him when they got to the store, which I am not sure I believe, but I would guess that he leaves him outside when he wants to run in and do something quickly. It doesn't sound like this little guy would be able to keep up with a man in a hurry.

I have criminal records for someone in the area born in 1977, but I don't want to post them without knowing they are his.

*If* the boy was with him when they got to the store, which I am not sure I believe, but I would guess that he leaves him outside when he wants to run in and do something quickly. It doesn't sound like this little guy would be able to keep up with a man in a hurry.

Hi,

Ross is 38 years old, so he would be born in 1971. Hope that helps.

The boy has lived with Ross, 38, and Campbell, 30, in Fremont since December
http://www.insidebayarea.com/argus/l...ws/ci_13036933

According to the published reports, the foster dad/boyfriend is 38.

Not much new to report today - FBI is on the case, and they have searched the home... nothing much else in news yet.

**Fingers crossed**

Can someone explain to me why the FBI was called in? I haven't followed Hussani's thread yet, I tried to catch up quickly this morning, but I have to run errands now.

I know there are certain criteria that has to be met for the FBI to be involved, does anyone know what that was in Hussani's case? Thanks in advance for taking the time to explain to me.

Can someone explain to me why the FBI was called in? I haven't followed Hussani's thread yet, I tried to catch up quickly this morning, but I have to run errands now.

I know there are certain criteria that has to be met for the FBI to be involved, does anyone know what that was in Hussani's case? Thanks in advance for taking the time to explain to me.

I don't know for sure, but my guess is that because Hassani had mobility troubles (and therefore unlikely to have run/wandered away), they were able to assume abduction/foul play sooner than in normal cases, so they called the FBI in right away.

That's purely a guess, though.

I didn't know there was criteria for the FBI to get involved. I thought they always got involved in missing children cases when they were asked by LE?

Here's a video interview of Hassani's aunt--who is genuinely devastated--and her fiance, who in my opinion, is devious. Eyes cast down "a la Susan Smith", rubs his face ...oh well, who knows..

http://www.kron.com/

The claim or innuendo that it is an abduction, which is a federal crime.
It is not a given that they will be called in those cases, but the locals can invite them in at any point.

Here's a video interview of Hassani's aunt--who is genuinely devastated--and her fiance, who in my opinion, is devious. Eyes cast down "a la Susan Smith", rubs his face ...oh well, who knows..

http://www.kron.com/

I didn't see the foster parents - only LE at this link. Do I have to search around?

Thanks,

Salem

I didn't see the foster parents - only LE at this link. Do I have to search around?

Thanks,

Salem

Hi Salem: at the link, look at the right hand side of the video screen for something like "Missing boy's Family talks to KRON" and click on that. The video should come up.

Thanks guys, I found it. All I have to say is Dejia Weaver. The sweet baby that was apparently taken after a failed attack on the mom. It wasn't true - mom and boyfriend are alleged to have thrown the baby in the lake/river. This aunt acts very similar to Dejia's mom. No real tears, just a lot of heaving and gasping. Bf has nothing to say.....

They have already lawyered up. They apparently obtained counsel on Tuesday, one day after the missing report.

I can see some of what our devil's advocate (can't remember her "hat" at the moment) (here it is: eeyoreIrn: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hassani Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09.) theorizes. It would be difficult to carry both the baby and the Hussani at the same time. However, the little girl is 17 months old, right? She could walk. But I can understand how Hussani could have been left to stand by the back door to wait by an idiot. Someone in a hurry, that was perhaps running late...

Only this isn't ringing true. And the search of the Fremont home is distressing.

May Hussani be found soon and may the Angels watch over him until he returns home.

Salem

In the video, the aunt looks absolutely devastated and distraught, the bf..er...not so....hmm.

Thanks guys, I found it. All I have to say is Dejia Weaver. The sweet baby that was apparently taken after a failed attack on the mom. It wasn't true - mom and boyfriend are alleged to have thrown the baby in the lake/river. This aunt acts very similar to Dejia's mom. No real tears, just a lot of heaving and gasping. Bf has nothing to say.....

They have already lawyered up. They apparently obtained counsel on Tuesday, one day after the missing report.

I can see some of what our devil's advocate (can't remember her "hat" at the moment) theorizes. It would be difficult to carry both the baby and the Hussani at the same time. However, the little girl is 17 months old, right? She could walk. But I can understand how Hussani could have been left to stand by the back door to wait by an idiot. Someone in a hurry, that was perhaps running late...

Only this isn't ringing true. And the search of the Fremont home is distressing.

May Hussani be found soon and may the Angels watch over him until he returns home.

Salem

NCMEC states Hassani was last seen at 4.15pm. The call to LE was made at 4.18pm. Only a 3 minute time span for the bf to walk around the front and Hassani abducted or walk away. If he was abducted the perp must have got extremely lucky to happen upon Hassani within this timeframe.

IIRC the baby girl is 19 months so probably walking, why didn't he hold her hand and carry Hassani??? He seems quite a small child to me.

Somethings smells....and it's not me LOL.

Do we even know if Hassani had difficulty walking? Yes, I know he wears braces on his legs, but my niece who has CP and wears one brace, can walk and run.

I hope there is an angel watching over this little angel boy. Gosh, so many of our countries little children are disappearing without a trace. Do we know where the bio-parents are and if they had any visitation with Hassani? I didn't read every post in the thread so I am sorry if I missed this somewhere.

There was a comment in one of the articles, sorry don't know which one, that Hassani had trouble with mobility. Not sure what that means or how much trouble.

Salem

I also read in one of the articles that Hassani has difficulty walking.

If Hassani was wearing AFO's, they wouldn't be noticeable under his pants. I read some where that his braces had a spiderman (?) design on them. It sounds as though that is what he may have been wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10