WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
CR is no longer on the Chelan County jail roster, as of this morning. DR still is.

ug, that is frustrating. I guess that theory is out the window... unless they don't have anything conclusive to hold him right now.

I have played and fished the Columbia River from Chief Joseph dam to the Bonneville dam. Most of my time has been spent between Rock Island and Priest Rapids. I can positively assure everyone that there are few if any evergreen style trees along the shores of the Columbia along these stretches. This is fact

ug, that is frustrating. I guess that theory is out the window... unless they don't have anything conclusive to hold him right now.

Agreed. I was anxiously waiting to see if anything would materialize with this theory. I suspect that if it was possible he was actually involved, they would've taken action to keep him in custody.

Remember, once you get inland from the Cascade Mountains, it's nothing but a big ol' desert...and a river runs through it!

Then you've got the jailed brothers, (as of last refresh of inmate list), one of whom is RUMORed to have worked for JF in the past. Also both are RUMOR to be involved in drugs, (looking at criminal record I don't think they've learned their lesson yet).

CR - Unknown which might have worked for JF, (RUMOR)
DR, (or might also go by RR?) - Unknown which might have worked for JF, (RUMOR)

I believe CR could possibly go by RR because his middle name starts with R. This is pure speculation based on Obit of possible sister.

It is remote. Many abandoned mobiles, dilapidated older homes and vacant garages and sheds. Some close, some set back from road. Set back in a coulee with rising walls the further back one gets. Not much traffic. Cell coverage zilch- at least on my phone- Verizon.

Road is paved almost ten miles in. I didnt go all the way back- maybe 12, 13 miles. It turns to gravel. Still decent road, I could see how the gravel would dust up a vehicle fast. Especially if someone drove fast.

And, it is located bewteen Wenatchee and CB.

It's secluded nature has made it the subject of this type of talk- in this way, spoken in jest to someone screwing off- in my circle anyway: "I aught to just kick your --- and dump you out in the Palisades". Know what I mean?

I hadn't even though of it until I drove by it on way to CB. Then on way back, I thought I'd drive out there. And found, nothing... Really, it's desolate...

Could be nothing but a wild goose chase. Worth pondering, I think. I just wonder about possible connections.

bbm

It sounds like the perfect place to dump M..Whether she was killed there or not so why didn't they? :waitasec:

ETA..I found the answer in this post on the previous page:

Not a lot of natural cover out there- just rocks. Not may trees. Lots of Coyotes. Other than in an abandoned place no where really to hide a body.

In the photo,it looks like the kids that are in the water around the raft are in fairly deep water. Didn't Del Rio say that the water was so shallow in front of the CB house you could walk quite a ways out without even getting your knees wet?

Where I swim at CB you can walk out for a long ways. People use rafts like that all the time without being hooked to boats too. The water is so still you can float in pretty much the same spot for hours unless a boat comes by.

I originally thought Puff's photo was in Chelan, but I found this one on Lake Washington. It looks pretty darn close to me.

Even though MC just broke up with JV, most likely he was the person closest to her for many years. I believe that his brother is an extremely good source. Not only are they talking to MC's family & friends, but they know inside information on who could possibly be angry enough to do this to her. This has changed my 95% positivity that JF is the one to 100%. Going to bed now...but feel good, like we're all on the right track and crossing my fingers that LE has enough to nail this SOB!

I agree. We saw the memorial pictures. MC's bf (or ex) was being consoled by RC gf. (wow all the initials!!) I think by the time of the memorial the family had a good clue who did this. Makes sense he wouldn't want to sit by mom if it was her bf who did this. I also believe he would have heard something from MC's dad and gf. Even if him and MC were no longer dating, he was a large part of her life for quite a while.

I believe CR could possibly go by RR because his middle name starts with R. This is pure speculation based on Obit of possible sister.

I have known of CR for about 20 years. Never knew him to go by anything else. I think whoever tied him to her was wrong.

I wonder if JF and JV conspired to confront MC. They meet with her, an argument escalates and becomes violent. JV backs off and is terrified, JF finishes the job. JV didn't kill her but is an accomplice of sorts and maybe transfers her car while JF transfers the body to CB because he is familiar with that particular area and doesn't think she will be found. JV just dumps the car at the closest canyon to Wenatchee and hoofs it back to town. This would explain the last known texts between JV and MC. Perhaps MC was already incapacitated by that time. JV knows a lot more and is scared, distraught because he didn't want this to happen, and petrified of JF so is holding this information. All of this is purely speculative.

Haha, I think I don't know squat about orthodontic surgery. I would imagine though that in some cases it could be logical to wait depending on the severity of the problem.

Opportunity at 12 was disregarded; braces on since then with surgery option now delayed for growth issues.

Opportunity at 12 was disregarded; braces on since then with surgery option now delayed for growth issues.

May I inquire as to how you were blessed in knowing MC? You definitely know a lot about her... what is your fondest memory of her, since lately we have been flooded with horrible visuals....

RUMOUR: I have recently heard from someone supposedly close to LE, that LE actually has 2 murder weapons. Don't think you want to know what they are, but it would make since as LE supposedly visited a few stores of sort to see if, when or where certain items could have been purchased. Because of what all I heard, seems the perp/perps may have worn gloves? Just another rumor floating around. Hope this info is ok to state on here, if not please inform me.
Also does anyone know if MC was wearing any rings, and on what hand when she went missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave