Logan's PI Ken Gamble's Search for Gabe

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Gabe's facebook has a comment saying KPHO had a story on the 10pm news last night regarding Logan's retained private investigator.

I just checked and I don't see a story yet, but please help me keep an eye out for it.

I wouldn't ordinarily start a thread based on a Facebook comment, but I'm confident there will be more to come on this.

ETA: Here's the video: http://www.kpho.com/video/22829323/

The PI is Ken Gamble of Gamble Investigations.

Gabe's FB (public) Brink Home Gabriel: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=share&gid=251236072296

Thanks!
BeanE

nothing yet...I checked this morning first thing and just again before this comment. I don't get the hiring of a new PI when he had one already working the case. Not to mention, is this person doing this for free? When they say hire that leads me to believe it is paid. Oh well, guess we will play the wait/see game. Shame though when a little baby boy is still missing and all these politics come into play. Why cant everyone look for Gabriel? I am sure that the police had any info that was needed prior to JJ Armes taking over. none of this makes sense anymore and I think it is disgusting. I know I don't know the details but as an outsider looking in it looks like people think this is a game :furious:

I don't get the hiring of a new PI when he had one already working the case. Not to mention, is this person doing this for free? When they say hire that leads me to believe it is paid. Oh well, guess we will play the wait/see game. Shame though when a little baby boy is still missing and all these politics come into play. Why cant everyone look for Gabriel? I am sure that the police had any info that was needed prior to JJ Armes taking over. none of this makes sense anymore and I think it is disgusting. I know I don't know the details but as an outsider looking in it looks like people think this is a game :furious:

Seems simple to me. Any loving, caring parent and family of a missing child does what they feel they need to in order to protect the safety and best ensure the rescue of their child. It's great that a couple PIs offered services pro bono, but a caring family chooses the PI they feel best serves their child's best interests.

I agree that some people do seem to be treating Gabe's tragedy as a game. Thank God Gabe's father and family don't.

It's fine for other people to search for Gabe. It's great! I haven't seen anyone say that anyone shouldn't search for Gabe. Maybe I missed that.

So glad to hear Logan wanted a more low key investigator! Tells you A LOT about him and his family!

I think it says in the video he's back in Phoenix.

Thanks B...I had not listened to the interview prior to my post. I did find the video interesting that SAPD may charge EJ with "Aggrivated Homicide". I'll have to"Google" that one. Sure doesn't sound good for her, facing the charges she already has in AZ. Maybe that's what she needs. Tickled for LM and his family on the new PI's. And whatever credible info JJ may have, I pray that he will do the honorable thing and give that info to the new PI's. Hope I didn't get to o/t....

again, not sure where to post, this is where I will start. It was interesting the PI conference and a couple of names that were mentioned. Having said that, AMW is such a popular show on tv , is their a certain criteria that it takes to get on this show? I know on our local channel fox/abc , I can't remember, we have our own AMW, kinda, a spin off if you will. Not sure if that is the case in all areas of the country. Does SA/or the metro area offer that on their stations...?????

again, not sure where to post, this is where I will start. It was interesting the PI conference and a couple of names that were mentioned. Having said that, AMW is such a popular show on tv , is their a certain criteria that it takes to get on this show? I know on our local channel fox/abc , I can't remember, we have our own AMW, kinda, a spin off if you will. Not sure if that is the case in all areas of the country. Does SA/or the metro area offer that on their stations...?????

Gabriel's case was on AMW in January I believe. I wish they would air it again with a description of HG! I think it airs nation wide.

Gabriel's case was on AMW in January I believe. I wish they would air it again. I think it airs nation wide.

Thx's TX...did not know that. I personally don't watch it....But I agree, I wish they'd do it again, especially what has transpired since then.

I think it's great that LM has decided to go with a PI of his choosing. This way he can be certain all is being done for LM and Gabriel with no other motives. Taking it out of the public's eye is for the best also... MOO

nothing yet...I checked this morning first thing and just again before this comment. I don't get the hiring of a new PI when he had one already working the case. Not to mention, is this person doing this for free? When they say hire that leads me to believe it is paid. Oh well, guess we will play the wait/see game. Shame though when a little baby boy is still missing and all these politics come into play. Why cant everyone look for Gabriel? I am sure that the police had any info that was needed prior to JJ Armes taking over. none of this makes sense anymore and I think it is disgusting. I know I don't know the details but as an outsider looking in it looks like people think this is a game :furious:

Of course, it's interesting to note that the new PI is an INTERNATIONAL investigative agency! IMHO, everything that is happening now may be the beginning of bringing Gabe home to Daddy. According to their website, they recently recovered a girl who was found in Egypt. AND, if LM has to fight to regain custody of his son, where better to show residency than in the place where he disappeared? Just my thoughts on it. :twocents:

I'm glad LM hired a PI he is comfortable with and that is low key. I'm hoping they find Gabriel soon.

Private Investigator: 'Elizabeth Johnson Wasn't Alone'
Multiple Witnesses Say Johnson Had Male Company In San Antonio

<snipped>
The newest private investigator to join the search for baby Gabriel says he has made significant progress. Ken Gamble, of Gamble Investigations Inc., interviewed several witnesses in San Antonio who said Elizabeth Johnson had a male companion starting the first night she was in San Antonio.

Gamble was in the audience during a hearing Wednesday morning in Phoenix, when a judge denied a request from the mother of missing baby Gabriel Johnson for a new lawyer.

Gamble wanted to meet with Johnson, but she has yet to agree. But even without that meeting, Gamble told CBS5 that there is no evidence that Johnson killed Gabriel. He said everything points to her giving him up in an underground and illegal adoption. Gamble remains confident Gabriel is still in the United States.

Article:
http://www.kpho.com/news/22872753/detail.html

Private Investigator: 'Elizabeth Johnson Wasn't Alone'
Multiple Witnesses Say Johnson Had Male Company In San Antonio

<snipped>
The newest private investigator to join the search for baby Gabriel says he has made significant progress. Ken Gamble, of Gamble Investigations Inc., interviewed several witnesses in San Antonio who said Elizabeth Johnson had a male companion starting the first night she was in San Antonio.

Gamble was in the audience during a hearing Wednesday morning in Phoenix, when a judge denied a request from the mother of missing baby Gabriel Johnson for a new lawyer.

Gamble wanted to meet with Johnson, but she has yet to agree. But even without that meeting, Gamble told CBS5 that there is no evidence that Johnson killed Gabriel. He said everything points to her giving him up in an underground and illegal adoption. Gamble remains confident Gabriel is still in the United States.

Article:
http://www.kpho.com/news/22872753/detail.html

Video: http://www.kpho.com/video/index.html

I've been gone for awhile from the blogs but logged in today to check on Baby Gabriel's case since he was on NG the other night after a long hiatus from it. Many people keep talking about the guy EJ was allegedly seen with and they keep calling him HG ... I know we're not supposed to post names unless they're already in the media, but can someone please tell me somehow who HG actually is? Does he have a name and where can I find it?

My understanding is Hispanic Guy...Hispanic Gentleman

If this is wrong PLEASE feel free to correct me or delete this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back