Q&A Only FOR AY (Railbugfreak) -- NO Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you aware of cancer followups for Zahra?

OK. Ive answered questions now i got a few things i want to say. I was on here a few weeks ago and seen where people were talking crap about my wedding video. First of all to all the people who said i was disrespectful wearing a hat in church. Well I asked the Pastor permission before I wore it. Second, people griping about the march in song (bittersweet symphony), I didnt play the words it was the music which I think is awesome. Third to people who griped about my kids putting a flower on zahras pic. Zahra was to be a bridesmaid and I wanted to do something for her. Thats what we chose to do and thats all that matters. My wedding My choices. As long as my wife and I and family loked it thats all that matters. Sorry for getting off topic but wanted to get that off my chest

Thanks.... You know I ask myself the same questions over and over again everyday.

What happened since february though IDK because i hadnt SEEN AB or EB since then except briefly and that was if we ran in to each other out and about. Yes I made a few comments on her FB till around march or so after that she was blocked from my FB

..you had said that you and your family took zahra on an outing to go swimming (in august? september? sorry---i think i read that on f/b.)

..can you share with us that day with zahra?

Can not express to you my appreciation for taking the time to answer these questions to the best of your knowledge and ability!!!

I am certain this has been a very trying and stressful time for you

Gratz on your wedding and my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family

Thank you again

Thanks.... You know I ask myself the same questions over and over again everyday. Honestly IDK. Unlike everyone else im giving AB the benefit of the doubt because i havent heard any evidence of him being involved except out of EBs mouth and honestly i dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth as I lived with her for 10 years. Do I think AB couldve been a better Dad? YES. We all make mistakes although that was a huge mistake on his part to trust EB with her. Was AB a good DAD? Hell yea he was. What happened since february though IDK because i hadnt SEEN AB or EB since then except briefly and that was if we ran in to each other out and about. Yes I made a few comments on her FB till around march or so after that she was blocked from my FB. I know that answered more than your question but just answered a few of the ones i seen before.
Wasn't it reported that you went swimming with Zahra in August?

OK. Ive answered questions now i got a few things i want to say. I was on here a few weeks ago and seen where people were talking crap about my wedding video. First of all to all the people who said i was disrespectful wearing a hat in church. Well I asked the Pastor permission before I wore it. Second, people griping about the march in song (bittersweet symphony), I didnt play the words it was the music which I think is awesome. Third to people who griped about my kids putting a flower on zahras pic. Zahra was to be a bridesmaid and I wanted to do something for her. Thats what we chose to do and thats all that matters. My wedding My choices. As long as my wife and I and family loked it thats all that matters. Sorry for getting off topic but wanted to get that off my chest

..i'm glad that you got that off your chest.
you know, wherever you go, there will always be those those that do, and those that don't "talk crap"on an internet forum.

..the important thing, is that you're here, willing to give "up close and personal" insight if you will, and we appreciate it.

Wasn't it reported that you went swimming with Zahra in August?

Well it did say he hadn't seen AB or EB (not Zahra), but surely if this is true one of them would have had to drop her off or be there when he picked them up. I am sure AY will answer though when he gets back on

I didn't see your wedding video, but...
I know my sister did the same thing with flowers and 2 candles at her wedding. Our mom had just died, and the groom's dad also recently had passed away. It was a way (for them) to include them both in the ceremony.

.....Bittersweet Symphony is my ringtone. Beautiful song.

Hello Aaron, I've been reading these forums for a few years but just joined when the news about Zahra came out. This is my first post, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to speak with everyone.. And let you know that my wedding party walked down the aisle to bittersweet symphony in June!
It's a lovely song, and has nothing to do with bringing whoever hurt this precious child to justice!
As a first timer I also want to say my thoughts are with ALL who are effected by this. Those who knew zahra, searched for her, checked here 24/7.. This board is wonderful and I hope you can stick around

I take it you cant answer my post above, but it has been stated on other forums that AB has told you a lot of information recently that could be crucial to this case. Is this true? No need to elaborate if you cant.

WOW is what i can say on that one. Where do these people get there info from? I dont know where to start and aint gona do this but once.

I announced I was getting married OCT 9th because thats the day we met with the pastor and confirmed our date.

I said I hadnt spoke to them (meaning EB & AB) since february. And I should explain that one i guess, I last spoke to them on good terms in february, since then ive seen them out once or twice and spoke, not full fledged conversations., Yes I seen ZAHRA in august because she spent the night with AF my ex step daughter and we went swimming. AB or EB wasnt there.

Meth cooker? Someone called DSS on me told them I was manufacturing meth in my singlewide mobile home with trailers surrounding it. Was proven to be a lie as Im sitting here right now im not in jail its no where on my criminal record as all can see.

Not sure where me telling people SY was dead came in. SYs DAD is dead he hung himself in tennessee in 2005. His name is timothy young.

Thats whats wrong with crazy web sites. people go on there and destroy someones name when they dont know what there talking about.

Hello Aaron, I've been reading these forums for a few years but just joined when the news about Zahra came out. This is my first post, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to speak with everyone.. And let you know that my wedding party walked down the aisle to bittersweet symphony in June!
It's a lovely song, and has nothing to do with bringing whoever hurt this precious child to justice!
As a first timer I also want to say my thoughts are with ALL who are effected by this. Those who knew zahra, searched for her, checked here 24/7.. This board is wonderful and I hope you can stick around

Thanks!!, I love Rock n Roll, Rob Zombie is the bomb, Metallica kicks butt, Iron maiden is AWESOME, I even like a lil of Marilyn manson. AC/DC. I like the cool skull shirts, rock shirts. HMMM Guess that makes me an EVIL man. lol

WOW is what i can say on that one. Where do these people get there info from? I dont know where to start and aint gona do this but once.

I announced I was getting married OCT 9th because thats the day we met with the pastor and confirmed our date.

I said I hadnt spoke to them (meaning EB & AB) since february. And I should explain that one i guess, I last spoke to them on good terms in february, since then ive seen them out once or twice and spoke, not full fledged conversations., Yes I seen ZAHRA in august because she spent the night with AF my ex step daughter and we went swimming. AB or EB wasnt there.

Meth cooker? Someone called DSS on me told them I was manufacturing meth in my singlewide mobile home with trailers surrounding it. Was proven to be a lie as Im sitting here right now im not in jail its no where on my criminal record as all can see.

Not sure where me telling people SY was dead came in. SYs DAD is dead he hung himself in tennessee in 2005. His name is timothy young.

Thats whats wrong with crazy web sites. people go on there and destroy someones name when they dont know what there talking about.

That one of the reasons I love websleuths. There are rules we all have to play by here...no rumors, no dirt digging on innocent people, nothing can be stated as fact unless you back it up with a msm link, etc. etc. Even the verification process, while kind of inconvenient, goes a long way toward protecting the integrity of the information we gather.

And that's not a question...so I guess I better get to bed before the mod squad throws me in the clink for being off topic. ;)

Agree totally, but I can understand how it happens. Its a bit like chinese whispers.

I don't have any further questions for now, but will continue to monitor the thread.

I'm sorry that anyone would post such rude comments; you don't owe anyone an explanation for how you chose to celebrate such a blessed event, but I can certainly understand your reasons for the above post.

From ALL of us here at WS, allow us to wish you a warm "Congratulations" for your marriage and sincerest "Thank-you's" for taking the time to share your thoughts, feelings and recollections with us!! You can't know how much it means to have the chance to "know" Zahra better; you've allowed us into her life and she sounds as though she was simply precious! I am so sorry for your loss!

Thanks again for your time and sharing your thoughts!

-Mish

I know I have a hard time imagining a female doing the dirty work of dismembering ( so sorry to be graphic). Maybe EB had some male help (someoneelse, not meaning AB) (just throwing this out there), or I don't know, was she tough enough to do that herself? I realize any answer you give is hypothetical, just wondering if she's the husky, I can do anything type?

Haha! If people saw my music collection they would think I'm schizophrenic!
That sort of bothers me with this case, much like the west Memphis 3 (if you're familiar). The difference though is they were teens, and elisa seems like an adult with the mentality of a teenager. This is all my personal opinion, my mom was sort of the same in having to prove how "cool" she was. It wasn't good enough to just like a band, it had to be blasted when you pulled up next to another car to prove a point. When you have to go out of your way and basically wear a sign saying "look at me this is what I am!" it makes it phony and juvenile. There's something off there. Was elisa always this way? I know with my mother it was her divorce. And faking illness, ugh. Imma "sick person" and couldn't imagine what she put her children through. Was she claiming to have lupus while you were together because I read somewhere that's one of the illnesses she said she had? That's what I have and it's hard to diagnose.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post. Many members here have been in a similar place to where you are now so you are with an empathetic group. I cannot imagine having to read the things people say online in these types of situations. In my own situation it was either just before the commenting online started or I was blissfully unaware of it. We are all appreciative of your efforts to join us here.

The search warrants state that EB had multiple reports filed with DSS dating back to 1999 in regards to her older children. Can you give us any insight to those reports? Past behavior being such an indication of future behavior and all.

And as far as substance abuse, any comments you would like to share about EB or ABs drug use?

Wow....Oh Wow...what shocking info has come out today. Is it possible that we will learn soon that the reason AB has not been arrested is because he is guilty of being Nieve and Stupid? And nothing more? Is it possible that EB did this dirty deed with the help of the Y's...while AB was at work? Or out and about whereever?

Is it possible that EB subjected this child to the rape of these Men? and then when her poor little Zahra's life was lost, EB enlisted the help of the Youngs, after all, they had already murdered may as well do the coverup?

Is it possible? I think it is...I have always seen AB as someone who is just plain blind to the comings and goings on of EB.

JMO...I think an arrest is imminent...But I don't think it will be AB,,,Is it possible that the primary suspects are sitting in jail right now? I think it is..

Thanks!!, I love Rock n Roll, Rob Zombie is the bomb, Metallica kicks butt, Iron maiden is AWESOME, I even like a lil of Marilyn manson. AC/DC. I like the cool skull shirts, rock shirts. HMMM Guess that makes me an EVIL man. lol
I don't see why it would be anyone's business what music you like or use in a ceremony. I think you should be awarded a medal for putting up with EB I do have a question if you don't want to answer I understand. Was EB ever violent toward you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288