2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the mendendez boys was coddled.....

He was but I think(long time ago!!) the prosecution objected and Leslie Abramson was told to stop putting her hands on his shoulder ect.
Also they had that truly horrible case in Broward County of the businessman from Ecuador who was convicted of murdering his former business partners' daughter, son and son-in-law at the business. The poor mother who lost her son and daughter was told not to show any emotion when she testified because it could influence the jury. A huge deal was made of it and the poor woman managed to testify following the judges' instructions. Amazing that the standards are so different in the same state.

Someone published pictures? OMG

Was probably JB lol with his handy dandy cell phone, I dont think anyone else is allowed to have a cell in the court room and they go thru a metal detector!

Another thing cant a computer guru fix the pixels on the pictures and bring it back to normal?

She makes a lot of sense to me because I feel the same way. We have seen a lot of facts/conjecture, chloroform, death smell in car, death by homicide, etc., but I've seen nothing concrete to link ICA to that homicide.

The defense admits that Casey was there when Caylee died. It puts her at the scene of death. They say it was an accident, the State says it was homicide.

The duct tape matches duct tape at the Anthony home. The laundry bag matches the laundry bag at the Anthony home. The trash bags are the same kind used at the Anthony home. Caylee's Winnie the Pooh blanket was found with her.

Evidence proves that Caylee was decomposing in Casey's trunk. I think that the jail visits and Casey's phone calls to the Hopespring home disproves that George knew anything about Caylee's "accidental death."

I am thinking Baez is gonna has something to WAAA about before court gets started he just has that look like he is sitting on a thumb tack ..

as he reads WebSleuths ...

That was Wendy Murphy that said that, and I wouldn't give her one iota of credence.

She also neglected to point out that there is not one bit of evidence showing that anyone else had access to ICA's car, nor does she point out that since ICA was laid up in bed with TonyL, that her car was parked in the parking lot of TonyL's apartment complex.

Murphy is just talking to hear herself talk--nothing she says is of importance and frankly, what she does say, makes no sense at all.

:eek::eek: I was "shocked" when I heard Wendy Murphy on HLN !

:waitasec: WHEN did she start drinking the KC KoolAid ?

jose seems to be ignoring ica today

She just looked to be telling him off and he just sat there and, I wouldn't even say it was a smile, it was more of a grimace and he wouldn't look at her.

the photos were still up at cached site link last nite- judge will be furious and will sure to say something i bet. jose will call for a mistrial and then we will see some reactions from judge

I am wondering what the prosecution will present in this last week of their presentation? Anyone have any ideas?

Recess never felt so good. I stopped listening after the rehash of trash. :D

Does anyone know offhand who's up next for testimony please? TIA

Another morning in court, another comedy hour provided by Baez...sigh

Recess until 10:50 a.m. #CaseyAnthony

I am still laughing out loud with the way Dr. H said "Yerrr...very welcome!" before leaving.

Kat, on the trial thread everyone is asking if you twittered HLN. I don't have HLN, so I don't know why they are asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong