Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I would like to see some sort of proof about a seizure(s). Anyone who has seizures usually goes to a doctor. Since I can't seem to find the Dr. Phil show on my TV channels, guess I'll keep relying on you good posters here.

What network is the Show on.... OWN or where? :waitasec:

To clarify, for those that didn't watch, Dr. P. did say the seizure leak (as it was originally reported) wasn't accurate (the leak said Casey having seizures may have caused her to 'forget' how Caylee died). He said CA thinks she may have a tumor (despite the fact there was none when checked by doctors) due to the fact she had two seizure episodes (one in 2007, one a 1.5 yrs later).

I heard the thing when he said she admitted to dumping her in the woods. I find that extremely hard to believe.

Not sure why it would be hard to believe. Caylee did not walk there herself. And if CA wants people to believe KC forgot how Caylee died then CA is admitting that Caylee died while in KC's care (something we already know). Obviously KC forgot for 2.6 days and then disposed of Caylee's body. Wonder if KC had one of those, "Gee, I wonder how Caylee got in there.." type of moments when she opened her trunk?

There is no proof KC ever had the first seizure much less another one. According to the A's the doctor could find nothing wrong with her and she appeared perfectly fine in the hospital. It was JG who described it as a seizure. If KC had seizure problems it would have shown up in her tests. My SIL had her first one back in the 60's and the doctors knew right away that she had had one.

Believe me if KC was having seizures in jail during those 3 years JB would have been shouting it out to the rooftops. Another day, another lie. [yawn] jmo

It is an old picture from a series of pictures taken at the beach with Caylee. Here's one of them in the red bikini-
Screen2520shot25202011-06-232520at2520628332520PM.png

Here's the one from NE with Caylee still in the picture-
Screen2520shot25202011-06-232520at2520629012520PM.png

And there she is, angry and ready to fist fight a toddler. OMG.

Personally, I would like to see some sort of proof about a seizure(s). Anyone who has seizures usually goes to a doctor. Since I can't seem to find the Dr. Phil show on my TV channels, guess I'll keep relying on you good posters here.

What network is the Show on.... OWN or where? :waitasec:

BBM - In my area it is on CBS. And it is on right now (started at 9:00am). I'm at work - not watching it.

IT also sounds from the clips played that george's "as a matter of fact" has faded to cindy's new sayings, "to be honest" and truthfully".
Just cracks me up that these two think anyone would believe a word out of their mouthes.
Let the freak show begin!
Our plans are to take a shot every time one of them says one of these ridiculous sayings. We should be drunk as skunks within the first 15 minutes.
Lies, lies and more lies. They will do anything to have their mugs in front of a camera. They want the money and the fame.
If I hear one more time, "these grandparents did not ask for this", (the attention and the hate that followed), all I can say is..... OH YES THEY DID! Who else would line their own yard in yellow tape and yell at people with hoses and hammers? Yeah, they asked for every single bit of what 90 percent of the world feels about them. Fools.
Now my thoughts turn to Caylee, poor little thing never had a chance in that house.
My heart is broken for her and many like her that have such selfish, self absorbed adults as caregivers.
Wonder how casey is enjoying her parents constant attempt at stardom? Bet the freak has jose on speed dial. Heh heh heee!

imo

The sad part in all of this is none of this stuff (interviews, Casey sightings, book deals) have anything to do with that little girl. The case is over and no one will ever be held accountable for that child's death. There is no 'justice' in any of this, even in the joke that is Casey's 'probation'. All of this now is theater, capitalizing on a spectacle of a case before the iron cools.

Even here it's changed. During the trial, you couldn't go two pages before someone posted a picture. Now all you have is bickering over the verdict, outrage over a pic of Casey sipping a latte, disgust over the grandparents doing a tv interview, and praise for book deals/appearances depending on what 'side' the person speaking was on.

I saw an android app today that was actually called 'hide Casey'. It's a pic a her and you try to dress her up so she can keep 'hiding'. What a joke. That's what this has become. The ridiculous interviews, the sightings of some girl in timbuktoo who looks like Casey, the free life of FCA that these days people call 'probation', it's all a joke now.

All at the expense of a little girl. What a shame.

[/B]

Not sure why it would be hard to believe. Caylee did not walk there herself. And if CA wants people to believe KC forgot how Caylee died then CA is admitting that Caylee died while in KC's care (something we already know). Obviously KC forgot for 2.6 days and then disposed of Caylee's body. Wonder if KC had one of those, "Gee, I wonder how Caylee got in there.." type of moments when she opened her trunk?

There is no proof KC ever had the first seizure much less another one. According to the A's the doctor could find nothing wrong with her and she appeared perfectly fine in the hospital. It was JG who described it as a seizure. If KC had seizure problems it would have shown up in her tests. My SIL had her first one back in the 60's and the doctors knew right away that she had had one.

Believe me if KC was having seizures in jail during those 3 years JB would have been shouting it out to the rooftops. Another day, another lie. [yawn] jmo

When he said that, I took it to mean that Casey admitted to 'burying' Caylee in the woods. You buying that?

I think once the check clears the bank and is safely deposited in the "foundation" - Dr. P might get a phone call similar to the one Tim Miller got!!:waitasec:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Is2OkLAWQ"]Cindy's Phone Call To Tim Miller - YouTube[/ame]

Our plans are to take a shot every time one of them says one of these ridiculous sayings. We should be drunk as skunks within the first 15 minutes.
+respectfully snipped+
haha Aghast
Better have one ready in each hand

I don't know who saw Joy Behar last night but Dr. Phil was on and explained the seizure link. Seems as though Mr. and Mrs Anthony believe FCA may have developed a brain tumor and THAT'S WHY SHE ACTED THE WAY SHE DID! I can sleep now, it all makes perfect sense......

I know you think the seizure excuse is bunk......

Gee, my father passed from a brain tumour & all 6 of his kids are still alive & well.
He never put duct tape around our faces during his seizures.
He never even lost one pet while taking a seizure.
Do they not know how foolish they all sound?
Dr Phil seems to be feeding right into this.
I knew there was a reason I never liked him or watched his show.

Did anyone see the pic of KC on the cover of the NE? I spotted it yesterday in the grocery store line. On a beach, in a bikini. Life is "beautiful" again, I guess . . . . Unlike the Ohio pics (which are still debatable), this one was really her, IMO. No one has a weirder, more rounder hairline than her. Her body, but heavier than she used to be.

Later edit - included link, but removed. Not sure what a great source it is.

I saw the NE and turned all copies facing backwards.

I think once the check clears the bank and is safely deposited in the "foundation" - Dr. P might get a phone call similar to the one Tim Miller got!!:waitasec:
Cindy's Phone Call To Tim Miller - YouTube

I wish there was a transcript of this! Between being deaf in one ear and CA being all garbled I could only make out about a third of what she was saying :waitasec:

They believe she may have a tumor ... but haven't arranged for her get to a doctor to confirm it? Is it one of those new harmless tumors?

I don't watch Phil but I have seen teasers where his guests submit to a polygraph. He could have easily made that offer to the As as a prerequisite for air time, charity promotion, and money. He is not interested in the truth or Caylee, ratings and money are his motive.

What is the most controversial thing CA or GA could say? They want FCA to have another child and from what I've read that's exactly what CA said. I will not watch but after reading some of these posts it looks like they are saying outlandish things for shock value and to get more interviews. The crazier the better. They are not crazy or in denial, they know what sells and a freak show will get them another interview, and another, and another.

What bothers me the most is there are a lot of people who follow Phil and can't see him for the charlatan he is. His word is gospel to them. I hope he doesn't spout something ridiculous like the jury was right. If he does I can only hope Phil supporters are never called for jury duty.

IMO

Is the show really on right now? Is someone going to open the thread or is that for a later viewing? I'm confused.

They believe she may have a tumor ... but haven't arranged for her get to a doctor to confirm it? Is it one of those new harmless tumors?

No, it's one of those fancy explains-every-bad-action tumors. GA and CA are tryingt to start a trend. Before you know it, celebrities will be blaming their bad behaviors on tumors. Just you wait.

The sad part in all of this is none of this stuff (interviews, Casey sightings, book deals) have anything to do with that little girl. The case is over and no one will ever be held accountable for that child's death. There is no 'justice' in any of this, even in the joke that is Casey's 'probation'. All of this now is theater, capitalizing on a spectacle of a case before the iron cools.

Even here it's changed. During the trial, you couldn't go two pages before someone posted a picture. Now all you have is bickering over the verdict, outrage over a pic of Casey sipping a latte, disgust over the grandparents doing a tv interview, and praise for book deals/appearances depending on what 'side' the person speaking was on.

I saw an android app today that was actually called 'hide Casey'. It's a pic a her and you try to dress her up so she can keep 'hiding'. What a joke. That's what this has become. The ridiculous interviews, the sightings of some girl in timbuktoo who looks like Casey, the free life of FCA that these days people call 'probation', it's all a joke now.

Exactly! And that's the way the anthony's want it. Disgusting. No shame, just greed and fame seeking. Makes me ill. Caylee deserved so much more than this. May the anthony's and their supporters soak in the karma they have crearted.
I will never forget that precious angle.

I'm sorry you feel the forum is down to just bickering. As for peoples feelings toward KC and her parents, I feel that there is some justification for it. If someone is a fan of a book writer, why can't they post positive comments about them? I'm not sure what you mean by pictures being posted frequently during the trial. Do you wish that more pictures would be posted now? MOO.

Is the show really on right now? Is someone going to open the thread or is that for a later viewing? I'm confused.

It is syndicated, so on at different times in different markets. It's on at 5pm here in GA.

It is syndicated, so on at different times in different markets. It's on at 5pm here in GA.

I just checked a number of listings across the US and Canada - as you noted, it is syndicated so there is some variation in the times, but, for the most part, it airs at 3 pm (next most common 4 pm) local on your CBS affiliate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77