Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also wanted to add:

To the current girlfriend of "D" if you think he won't do this again? You're wrong. If you covering for him you need to tell what you know and pronto, ask for immunity if needed because if he thinks he is getting away with this? He will have an even bigger ego and your baby might be in danger in the future.

Just something to think about if you read here. All JMHO.

This makes me very sad.

I am so thankful that so many private citizens donated their time to search for Bianca!

But now, unless someone stumbles across her this one will go cold and unsolved and that irks and makes me sad at the same time :( JMHO.

I'm sure LE will still be searching as they get tips and narrow their investigation. The only search that has ended is the volunteer search. LE has NOT stated anywhere they are going to stop searching.

I really don't think this case will go cold. There were too many people in that home the week Bianca was staying at her dads. I don't believe they are ALL willing to go to prison to cover for D'Andre. I don't believe they are willing to risk losing their children for D'Andre. It's just a matter of time before they get the courage to do the right thing and stand up for Bianca and give her the dignity and justice she deserves.

jmo

Also wanted to add:

To the current girlfriend of "D" if you think he won't do this again? You're wrong. If you covering for him you need to tell what you know and pronto, ask for immunity if needed because if he thinks he is getting away with this? He will have an even bigger ego and your baby might be in danger in the future.

Just something to think about if you read here. All JMHO.

Yes, she should do just that. If not, she risks not only losing her child but also doing prison time for covering for D'Andre. My suggestion is she contact an attorney, NOT D'Andre's, but her own, and go to LE with her attorney and tell them what she knows.

If the shoe was on the other foot and this was her child missing, she would want those who know to do the same. Do what is right and help bring Bianca home, as well as protecting yourself and your child. Please do the right thing!

jmo

Last day of official search for Bianca Jones, 2; but no trace of her found

8:11 PM, Dec. 11, 2011 |
http://www.freep.com/comments/artic...cial-search-Bianca-Jones-2-no-trace-her-found

http://www.freep.com/article/201112...1-100-help?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

"Sunday’s searchers were aided by mounted officers from the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office and Detroit Police Department, who searched on horseback."

“Except for Angel’s Night, I can’t recall a time when this many volunteers came forward,” Detroit police spokeswoman Sgt. Eren Stephens said today.

“I came out here to help, to find out where she is, how she is and what happened to her,” Brown said while combing a field at Dequindre and Canfield with nine other volunteers. She said she was disappointed they had found no trace of the girl but said she hoped to persuade her neighbors today to continue searching, even though the official volunteer search ended today night.

"According to Michigan prison records, Lane was jailed for more than three years on drug and firearm possession charges stemming from a 2003 arrest and was paroled in 2007. He also served a more than four-year probation starting in 1996 after being convicted of assault with intent to commit armed robbery and a conspiracy charge.
BBM...

I would like to point out... that an individual with his first hand experience of living a life of crime and knowing exactly how people will lie, cheat and steal from you... WHILE living in his area in Detroit.. would NEVER pull over for someone yelling at him that his taillight was broken. He knows the scams.. he's lived them.

So in my books.. he's either flat out lying or he's as dumb as the proverbial stump, which I highly doubt. He's lying his A$$ off...

My turn to MOO...

wild

There are local rumblings that Dandre did, in fact, have a cell phone, and did make calls from it that morning. LE has those records.

(If the mods want to take this down, i understand, as I don't have a reference. Just a local source that I personally consider to be reliable. If that's not good enough, I'm fine with that.)

$25,000 is a lot of money and would surely benefit someone in economically-depressed Detroit. I feel certain that there are people who know what happened to beautiful little Bianca but are too frightened of D'Andre Lane to come forward. jmo

There are local rumblings that Dandre did, in fact, have a cell phone, and did make calls from it that morning. LE has those records.

(If the mods want to take this down, i understand, as I don't have a reference. Just a local source that I personally consider to be reliable. If that's not good enough, I'm fine with that.)

I think it is ok, since you prefaced by stating it is not fact.

We did hear rumblings early on D'Andre called his girlfriend prior to calling police to report the alleged carjacking. I don't recall where that information came from. IIRC, it was unnamed witnesses via MSM, but can't be certain. If true, D'Andre had to call from somewhere, on some phone, and I can't imagine him calling his girlfriend from Bianca's mothers phone while telling her family, uh, I have to call my girlfriend before calling the police.

I'm sure LE has a TON of information they have not released to the public, one could be phone info and pings of course.

Praying today is the day Bianca comes home.

D'Andre's phone call to his girlfriend is bound to figure prominently in this investigation. DPD is keeping plenty of information about the case close to the vest. I hope and pray that there will be enough evidence to arrest and bring charges against the perp. jmo

Very brief report just now on Channel 4 news at noon. No more scheduled volunteer searches. DL insists that he had nothing to do with Bianca's disappearance.

Also from the link in my previous post.

They’re (police are) asking the volunteers and community to remain alert, but the search teams have been postponed until they can gather further information about what happened the day the child went missing.

D'Andre's phone call to his girlfriend is bound to figure prominently in this investigation. DPD is keeping plenty of information about the case close to the vest. I hope and pray that there will be enough evidence to arrest and bring charges against the perp. jmo

Very brief report just now on Channel 4 news at noon. No more scheduled volunteer searches. DL insists that he had nothing to do with Bianca's disappearance.

I agree. I find myself wondering if the 15 yr old nephew had a cell phone and if LE is checking pings for that phone as well.

IMO, not only will that phone call to his girlfriend figure prominently into the investigation, the statements of those at the home the day of, evening prior to and week Bianca was staying with her dad will figure prominently as well.

Yes, she should do just that. If not, she risks not only losing her child but also doing prison time for covering for D'Andre. My suggestion is she contact an attorney, NOT D'Andre's, but her own, and go to LE with her attorney and tell them what she knows.

If the shoe was on the other foot and this was her child missing, she would want those who know to do the same. Do what is right and help bring Bianca home, as well as protecting yourself and your child. Please do the right thing!

jmo

Last I recall, DL was living with a girlfriend and their child, his 7 year old daughter, and a roommate. DL had given his nephew a ride to school the following day, so had the nephew been staying there as well? When DL and his lawyer returned to the home recently they found the doors locked and DL was not able to retrieve his belongings, nor was the roommate able to retrieve his belongings. I assume that the girlfriend and her daughter had to find another place to stay - hopefully they were given time to pack their bags. Who took the car? (remember, it did not belong to DL).

This should be enough to show anyone that they would be wise to tell LE what they know and to distance themselves, as far as possible, from DL. Some of the women may have been fearful after seeing how he treated his ex-wife, but if they have relevant information, DL could to to prison for a long time, and they would not have to fear for the safety of themselves and their children.

Which brings up a question for BettyDavisEyes, or anyone familiar with the inner-city culture in Detroit: Might a mother withhold information from LE if it meant her child's father would go to prison for a long time?

Last I recall, DL was living with a girlfriend and their child, his 7 year old daughter, and a roommate. DL had given his nephew a ride to school the following day, so had the nephew been staying there as well? When DL and his lawyer returned to the home recently they found the doors locked and DL was not able to retrieve his belongings, nor was the roommate able to retrieve his belongings. I assume that the girlfriend and her daughter had to find another place to stay - hopefully they were given time to pack their bags. Who took the car? (remember, it did not belong to DL).

This should be enough to show anyone that they would be wise to tell LE what they know and to distance themselves, as far as possible, from DL. Some of the women may have been fearful after seeing how he treated his ex-wife, but if they have relevant information, DL could to to prison for a long time, and they would not have to fear for the safety of themselves and their children.

Which brings up a question for BettyDavisEyes, or anyone familiar with the inner-city culture in Detroit: Might a mother withhold information from LE if it meant her child's father would go to prison for a long time?

I don't recall MSM stating exactly who lived in the home. We know from MSM a girlfriend and a roommate lived there. I dont' know that it has been confirmed any of his children lived there permanently. It's possible others were visiting? According to DL's FB it looks like he his youngest child is under a year old. I'm not sure if this is the gf he is living with? Or if he has a new gf and is working on baby number 8 with baby mama number 8. Sad "octomoms" has to even be a possibility in this case.

As for being locked out of the house, since the tax records indicated something about the owner listed as an NFP for women, I find myself wondering about all or some of the current tenants being evicted due to violations of the lease.

jmo

Like Baby Zarah and Baby Kathleen and Baby Lisa...will this little girl just vanish into the void as well? Their little bodies can be easily hidden or taken away by currents...:(

Add little Jhessye to that list...it's just so hard to imagine. Where are these children?

BBM. I think it is clear what he has been doing for the past four years, making babies and doing a lot of mental masturbation. D'Andre is a pathetic excuse of a man, and an even more pathetic excuse of a father.

While he is hiding out due to what are likely made up death threats, even the littlest ones, who are 7, are demonstrating more courage, faith and strength than this poor excuse of a man/father, looking for precious Bianca. While D'Andre hides behind more lies and excuses. :furious:

If D'Andre is thinking about the example he wishes to be, he can take it to the bank, he's already demonstrated to not only his children, but also to the world, he is a coward. There is no doubt his children see and understand that NOW, even at their current young ages.

moo

Now where is BIANCA?

So much for his dime store facebook creed..huh? Which.. by the way received one "like"...and he did that himself. ugh.

...Which brings up a question for BettyDavisEyes, or anyone familiar with the inner-city culture in Detroit: Might a mother withhold information from LE if it meant her child's father would go to prison for a long time?

Respectfully edited. DL might not necessarily be listed as the "baby dad" on the birth certificates of any of his seven children. Many unwed mothers in Detroit choose not to name the father of their offspring. DL has been incarcerated more than once, has no job, and, therefore, probably no source of income to pay child support. Just because DL makes himself sound like "Father of the Year" on FB doesn't mean that he is really involved in the lives of his seven children or with their mothers. The only reason that I can suggest for one of the mothers refusing to rat on DL would be that she's afraid for herself and her child. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine