Casey on Piers Morgan

Well, I watched it. He'll never be able to recoup her image. NO MATTER WHAT! When he mentioned her difficult past I wanted to spew. Yes, it must have really been a difficult life, I mean, with having a Mother that raises your child and not only provides everything for you but for your child as well. It must also have been difficult to have parents that tried to hold her accountable for all her lying and stealing. Yet, they still gave and provided to her and her child after each time she was caught up in her lies and stealing. Without saying the words, because Mason said he wasn't going to rehash it, we know what he meant. No Mason, we do not believe that George sexually abused Casey and for her to allow you to go public with leading the public to believe that he did, she hasn't learned a thing. I do not believe that she has matured into a women merely because she's aged. I think that she has become more adept at conning people and you, Mr. Mason have just become the new/replacement Cindy in her life. You do now as Cindy did in the past. You believe everything that comes out of her mouth. Good luck with that. I hope that it doesn't come back to bite you in the *advertiser censored* the way that it did Cindy and George. I don't think that it will as you're more candy coated then Cindy and I bet you'd never have the courage to disagree with Casey nor to tell her no. The difference is that Cindy loves Casey no matter what. What is your angle in this? Is it merely the public attention that your garnering for yourself or does it go deeper? Have you ever given this much attention to any other clients than Casey? What keeps you holding on? Why are you pushing so hard in trying to redeem her image? Two pics that I'd like to see side by side. The one of Casey being arrested where she's smirking with her hands behind her back as she's doing her sexing walk and the one of Mason shooting the bird. When I think about Mason I can't help but think that this isn't the first time that a Lawyer has been conned by a client. It takes a professional attorney not to become emotionally involved with their client. It's a job, not a life mission. I'm wondering if he's being paid to try and recoup her image or is this his new mission in life? No matter, it's another failed attempt at best. What they are doing is just inflaming the public with their sorry attempts. We all know that there will never be justice for Caylee. What the public wants to hear and see is Casey being held accountable in some shape or form for the damage that she inflicted on other peoples life's in her lame attempt to cover the truth that she was and is in fact responsible for whatever happened to Caylee. We don't care that she feels hated and misunderstood. We don't care that she can't leave her home. We don't care that she's in fear for her life. She's not what's important here. People like Ms. ZG and her children and the people that spent their time and energy and the people whose life's that Casey affected while lying and covering her own *advertiser censored* are the people that are important here. We could give two shitz about Casey's personal feeling or thoughts.

How come Baez could describe the sexual acts that told him about George and tell it to the entire world on TV but not suffer any consequences of that behavior? CM is still insinuating these things.

They had that phoney actress "Grief counselor" on who supplied all the gullible with an out for the felon. This was the biggest mistake of the many that Judge Perry allowed. I couldn't believe he allowed her to testify. AND this is the person who CM credits for FCA's alleged conversion.

Oh carp, give me a beer...

:drink:

I mean this truly. How can she still live with herself? God forbid, had I ever done what she did, (but, of course, I never would), but if I had, Dear Lord, I would have killed myself.

I don't like hate in my life, it drains YOUl But....I do hate this "person", this "human".

This is all to see what the public still thinks of her right befor probation ends in July, I am guessing. I watched 10 min. and ready to throw a cannon at the screen while i was yelling at the tv!!!!!!! LOL They should have showed Mason's pic of him with his middle finger in the air, nice guy that he is!!!! UGH!!!!!!!

Since we cant believe the liar Queen, I think she is fat now.Maybe she has a ring on her *advertiser censored*z I dont care. CM. is also a liar. before he "defended" her he thought she was guilty and said so. They must all feel we are forgetful Idiots:maddening:,PM should come over here and read the transcripts etc.:banghead:

It was pathetic, desperate, self-promoting, grotesque. In other words, just what you'd expect.

Succinct, perfect synopsis.

Those of you who chose not to watch, I applaud you. Rest assured you did not miss a damn thing. You only saved yourselves from feeling majorly pissed off....AGAIN.

All of them just need to go away. Forever. Goodbye.

10 min random convo.

Boo hoo, CM says she's stuck inside all day, watching movies and cleaning.

:boohoo::boohoo: Oh, ain't that a shame !

:waitasec: It seems Cheney forgot to mention who she is "mooching" [stealing] money from all day long ...

I bet she has this site up right now and reading. May she go find comfort with her small group of deluded fans because she is not going to get it here.

I never thought she was a huge party girl. I thought she partied a normal amount for someone her age. (I'm only a year older). Although, definitely more than people who have kids, and there is the problem, IMO. Not that she was an excessive partier, but partied inappropriately with regards to her child.

What I found amusing what how impressed PM was with her maturity and her clarity about her situation. Obviously, he didn't watch her LE interviews. She is one of those people who is always attempting to appear educated and one of those people who does something crazy (like, I don't know, not reporting your child missing) and saying "Oh, I know how this looks, but..." and then give some convoluted answer. As if admitting that she knows it LOOKS bad means you will believe her when she says it ISN'T bad.

She has always had self awareness. "I'm such a terrible liar" remember? To me all it proves is she knows why people hate her, and she knows what people want to hear because she spent her entire life pretending to be what everyone else wanted her to be.

CM also mention I think 3 times in one sentence that she was in lockdown for 23/24 hours a day. He must bring this up every time he talks. We should make it a drinking game.

I didn't feel like anything was addressed that was relevant. She wasn't a party girl (I didn't think she was) she wasn't into drugs (I didn't think she was) she isn't 500 lb (I didn't believe that) she wasn't moving to Costa Rica (never believed that either). So basically she addressed the extreme rumors and didn't cover the actual issues, except "Obviously, I didn't kill my daughter." GMAB.

Why oh why does he keep telling this story about lockdown? She was charged with killing her own tiny child and was in protective custody for her own protection. Apparently child killers are not held in high esteem by other female prisoners.....

I bet she has this site up right now and reading. May she go find comfort with her small group of deluded fans because she is not going to get it here.

Hey Casey,

You know what I learned during your lawyers interview... you now weigh 500 pounds and are planning your move to Puerto Rico.

I mean this truly. How can she still live with herself? God forbid, had I ever done what she did, (but, of course, I never would), but if I had, Dear Lord, I would have killed myself.

I don't like hate in my life, it drains YOUl But....I do hate this "person", this "human".

Well, CM did make clear that she is absolutely miserable. Thank goodness for the Internet, letting her now how widely and deeply she is reviled.

CM loves to playing her up like a martyr. He and his kind always paint their no-good clients as victims. He doesn't care who goes down during his Crusade either...as GA was thrown to the lions and will always be offered up as long as she lives.

Succinct, perfect synopsis.

Those of you who chose not to watch, I applaud you. Rest assured you did not miss a damn thing. You only saved yourselves from feeling majorly pissed off....AGAIN.

All of them just need to go away. Forever. Goodbye.

I did not watch Beach - :seeya: I remember all too well what happened to me after watching Mason and then coming here to comment.....well.."comment" is a bit of an understatement I guess...:floorlaugh:

Well, CM did make clear that she is absolutely miserable. Thank goodness for the Internet, letting her now how widely and deeply she is reviled.

She is not miserable. She wasn't even miserable in jail, FGS!

I know narcissists and I can tell you that the only way to hurt them is financially. They love attention even when it's negative...but try taking money from them and you will see what they are all about.

Since we cant believe the liar Queen, I think she is fat now.Maybe she has a ring on her *advertiser censored*z I dont care. CM. is also a liar. before he "defended" her he thought she was guilty and said so. They must all feel we are forgetful Idiots:maddening:,PM should come over here and read the transcripts etc.:banghead:

I would truly give my next paycheck for one of these TV people to play that clip of Mason. I bet Nancy Dis-grace would in a heart beat. That is why they hate her so

Where is this bio-dad? He is the only one that really bring down the hammer on her. Morgan has tried but, my goodness, the wheels in Florida judicial system must be square.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...distances-himself-from-opening-statement.html
I think Mr Mason forgot about what he preached at the Pace Law School just a few short weeks ago.
Defense attorney Cheney Mason revealed Thursday night that he disagreed with colleague Jose Baez’s opening statement in the Casey Anthony murder trial. In the statement, Baez alleged that George Anthony had sexually abused his daughter.

“I did not know it was going to happen,” Mason said at a conference at Pace Law School in New York. The event added another fascinating chapter to the long-running Anthony saga.

Mason said that Baez’s opening statement was “not the right thing to do.” Mason told law students in the audience that they should never make a promise that they cannot deliver on.

Areed! Mason keeps criticizing the public for refusing to accept the jury verdict (apparently b/c people hate her and think she is guilty) but obviously, people are entitled to think what they want to. Refusing to accept the jury verdict would be if mass riots broke out afterward. That didn't happen. What did happen, because of Florida's sunshine laws, was that the public actually got to review the evidence, in depth and at their leisure, got to watch the trial with their own eyes, and thus were in an excellent position to draw their own conclusions based on the same evidence the jury saw. I expected Piers Morgan to make a distinction like this but he instead agreed with Mason that people should "accept the verdict." What a terrible interviewer.

Wonderful, intelligent post. I especially liked the bolded part.

Well, I will never watch anything that casey anthony could possibly benefit from so I didn't see it, but I did read this thread. Questions, was casey actually on it? Because at the beginning of the thread someone posted that it turned out it was only Cheney Mason reading back answers to questions Piers Morgan had submitted? TIA!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back