NY - Joey Buttafuoco & Amy Fisher

Jules said:
Kurt? :waitasec:

That's Keith Urban. That was taken in Orlando last January from the front row!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I bet she meant Kurt Cobain, that's who I thought it was at first glance too!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SimonSays said:
I bet she meant Kurt Cobain, that's who I thought it was at first glance too!

That's my Keith! :crazy: :cool:

Jules said:
He strikes me as the type to do anything to keep his name in the news... what a loser!
So true! He is a major loser!:loser:

Wonder who's brilliant idea that was? Somebody must be out of money..... :sick:

I want to say I'm not surprised, but I am. :bang: Why would these people intentionally bring their personal lives back into the spotlight??? I'm glad to hear that Mary Jo has divorced Buttafuaco. He is useless. :loser:

I agree, they must be broke. Besides, didn't Amy want privacy after all of this was over and she got out of jail? If I remember right she went so far as to change her name. Funny that should be posted b/c the movie with Alyssa Milano was on this weekend and I was thinking how Joey Buttafuco is so sleazy after I watched it.

IMO, by calling this a "reunion", they are negating the seriousness of what happened. Why on earth would Mary B. agree to this? It would have to be money, I guess. He is a SLIMEBALL, IMO. I saw Amy on Oprah last year and I really didn't know what to think of her. It seemed she had grown up and realized her mistakes, but I was also saddened to see she wasn't begging for Mary B.'s forgiveness...but maybe that wasn't the time or place...who am I to say. :confused:

T'sNana said:
IMO, by calling this a "reunion", they are negating the seriousness of what happened. Why on earth would Mary B. agree to this? It would have to be money, I guess. He is a SLIMEBALL, IMO. I saw Amy on Oprah last year and I really didn't know what to think of her. It seemed she had grown up and realized her mistakes, but I was also saddened to see she wasn't begging for Mary B.'s forgiveness...but maybe that wasn't the time or place...who am I to say. :confused:
Joey is planning on asking Amy why she shot Mary Jo:doh: Well hello, why does he think she did, maybe bc he told her they couldn't be together becasue he was married, or maybe because he put her up to it. In any case, I'm sure they all want the money, what a bunch of trash, IMO!

This Floors me, i just watched Mary Jo on Oprah not to long ago and she seemed like she wasnt trying to go around either one of them...And Joey, hes just a big meat head, i cant stand that man.....Amy, well thats another story...

michelle said:
I know it wasnt all her fault with what happened, but how many different reasons of why she shot mary jo are we going to hear?http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PEOPLE_AMY_FISHER?SITE=WBAL&SECTION=NATIONAL&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
i saw in that article where she said
The drug made her feel "stronger and confident," she says.

"Yea, ummm confident enough to go shoot a woman at her home ?

I dont like that this has only been 14 years and this girl is out free---

Mary Jo is a strong woman to have forgiven her-

I don't think i could live the rest of my life with a bullet in my head, and forgive the person who put it there-

I was glad to read Mary Jo did divorce Joey!:dance:

I could not have been as forgiving as Mary Jo, but Amy needs to just be quiet now about it. Go on with her life, shes married with kids and leave it be. I think she wrote a book since she has been out too...

Yeap, profiting off shooting a poor woman in the head ! She does need to be quiet, its like she wants to continue of 15 minutes of fame --SHAME!:snooty:

Anniegirl said:
Yeap, profiting off shooting a poor woman in the head ! She does need to be quiet, its like she wants to continue of 15 minutes of fame --SHAME!:snooty:
I agree, I mean what else does she want, shes lucky her butt isnt still sitting in jail!

I think it's bizarre she had plastic surgery so she'd be less recognizable. And, then she proceeded to write a book, go on Oprah, and give multiple interviews.

Olivia77 said:
I think it's bizarre she had plastic surgery so she'd be less recognizable. And, then she proceeded to write a book, go on Oprah, and give multiple interviews.
I know isnt that weird.....Duh, what was she thinking??

Amy was on " Insider" today. I watched it because I DID want to know what happened to the " Long Island Lolita" as she was called at the time.
She is very pretty now, and is apparently married to a successful and nice older man. It was mentioned that she has 2 children, has changed her name and her Social Security number.
( How did she manage to legally change her SS #?)

Did any of you see the interview?

I was surprised that she is as articulate as she is, has lost most of her very annoying accent, had very good plastic surgery, has children and a suburban homelife, and has written two books.
I suspect that a " tell all" bio is upcoming for her to do the segment on TV and to undergo hypnosis to uncover ?? something hidden??? or add sensationalism to the TV celeb. show.

She took full responsibility for shooting Mary Jo, says Joey was not a motivating factor, said she was high on drugs at the time, which I believe from the photos and remembering how she acted in video at the time. ( I'm sure a drug screening test was also done on her at the time of her arrest, so it's unlikely that she could lie about this successfully).

She also said that Joey didn't pimp her or get her into prostitution, and it seemed that the segment was heavily edited at that point. No elaboration was made about any prostitution or whether it actually occurred or not. There have been conflicting accounts of whether or not she was a suburban teenaged hooker too... I hope it was not true.

I hope she's turned things around and is living a normal healthy life now.
She served the sentence handed down, and 15 years have passed since the shooting. She's 31 years old and hopefully is a productive member of society.
I think she seemed remorseful over shooting Mary Jo, whether she was high at the time or not.

She did say that attempting to hide was a mistake she made shortly after she got out of prison, when she had the plastic surgery, changed her name legally and somehow managed to change her SS #.
She says she has had the chin implant removed and no longer uses the other name, but the side by side then and now photos definitely show a rhinoplasty and a chin implant. Maybe she had the chin implant removed and replaced with a different one?
In any case, she sounded normal for the first time, IMO.

She did an interview on Oprah and talked about Joey and all, she made it sound like he did have a hand in it all. She took responsability too though, as she should! Also she had her hubby on there too and he is like 50. She was pregnant at the time I think on Oprah....Who knows about this girl...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back