WA WA - Joseph Pichler, 18, Bremerton, 5 Jan 2006 - Child Actor - #2

I was looking up some friends of DH at a 4 wheeling event here in Michigan and it was in someone's photo album. When I seen the pic I thought of JP (Joe) and my jaw dropped when I noticed the caption and the name "JDP" under his pic. (the other people have been omitted from the picture) The pic is recent, (from April 2008 event) and the person resides here in Michigan, and the ages match up. As far as it being him? I have no idea, just found the resemblance remarkable....

I happen to 'know' Sharon and Kathy (Joes Mom) and I will email them and have them come look at them. Not sure how often they check the boards, but I will make sure that I pass this on. :) BTW- In case they beat me here, I am on my way out for dinner, so I will do it when I get back. If anyone beats me to it, please let me know which person you contacted. I have both emails, but would not want to send duplicate info to them. Thanks for understanding. :D

Great Job Jinxie :blowkiss:

I happen to 'know' Sharon and Kathy (Joes Mom) and I will email them and have them come look at them. Not sure how often they check the boards, but I will make sure that I pass this on. :) BTW- In case they beat me here, I am on my way out for dinner, so I will do it when I get back. If anyone beats me to it, please let me know which person you contacted. I have both emails, but would not want to send duplicate info to them. Thanks for understanding. :D

Oooh, that's great that you can contact the family members, Chicogirl, maybe they would be able to tell better if they think it's possible it's him.

Jinxie - how cool that you just stumbled onto the pic and were familiar enough with Joe's case to recognize the resemblance - good for you!! :clap:

I'm soooo anxious to hear about the results...I think Jinxie is on to something here!! (Hopefully!!!!)

If you haven't emailed her yet, I did from home email about this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60436, wanted to verify the info, maybe you could also check into this? We don't want fellow Wsers or other internet users going to the wrong Joe P site! TIA!

Jinxie also has worked with the family and I PM'd her.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60436

This is the "proper" site for Joe and his info.

http://www.joepichlermissing.com/

The missing4ourangel was started by someone who makes lots of websites for missing persons, and I've heard/read/been told conflicting accounts of whether that person is acting w/ the person as well as their families best interest, or if they are in it for "their own gain".

Kathy also has a myspace set up for Joe -

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=49253456

Hope that helps a bit....

This is the "proper" site for Joe and his info.

http://www.joepichlermissing.com/

The missing4ourangel was started by someone who makes lots of websites for missing persons, and I've heard/read/been told conflicting accounts of whether that person is acting w/ the person as well as their families best interest, or if they are in it for "their own gain".

Kathy also has a myspace set up for Joe -

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=49253456

Hope that helps a bit....
Is there any update either way as to the picture?

I'm not sure but JDP's eyes look blue to me - JP's are hazel green. What do you think?

I'm not sure but JDP's eyes look blue to me - JP's are hazel green. What do you think?

The thread posts that the photo was given to his parents, I would like to know their feedbac or Le's it would seem enough time has passed?

bump

Any word on if Joe's family saw the newest picture and what they thought??

The thread posts that the photo was given to his parents, I would like to know their feedbac or Le's it would seem enough time has passed?

The eyes look different to me, and the face shape as well: The unknown's face looks a little more heart shaped to me or a more delicate chin?...eye color can be changed with contacts though, so I am anxious to hear as well!!

Hi- I have personally talked to his mom and case liason, and they sre stumped at the WPP. Evidently, they give you time to tie up loose ends (if poss), and it is obvious his apt was ransacked as well as his car. There was false clues posted, and this group of kids he was trying to distance himself away from, where jealous of his fame, and mocked him for it. The McBadass MS site is a total mockery.

BTW- The FBI is involved due to the emails and calls that Sharon and family wrote to them. There are so many hinky things (robbery of cards, ransacked house, mysterios last phone call, where car was located and by whom. actions of the other 'gang' posting very peculiar messages). I am glad FBI is involved. It will help the local LE learn how to do a proper investigation.

Rumore has it that one of the kids or parents has LE ties, therefore lack of help from Bremmerton PD.

If you are interested in helping and getting this story out there, please read them (you can search archives maybe??). He had his own forum at once, but unfortunately, we didnt get too many hits off it. Also, I will email Joes' mom and see if there is any new info

I hate to be a little bit of a party killer here, but please be careful before you post this kind of stuff. Quite frankly a lot of the original thread was archived because it did not meet TOS, IIRC. There is a lot of innuendo being perpetuated, but I have never located the media or LE statements that support the statement that Joe's friends have ties to LE, or in fact that they were involved in all. I have spent quite a bit of time looking for independent verification that there was in fact a robbery of any kind, and I don't recall any evidence that anything of Joe's was taken either from the car or the apartment. There is a whole lot of speculation however....JMO

I hate to be a little bit of a party killer here, but please be careful before you post this kind of stuff. Quite frankly a lot of the original thread was archived because it did not meet TOS, IIRC. There is a lot of innuendo being perpetuated, but I have never located the media or LE statements that support the statement that Joe's friends have ties to LE, or in fact that they were involved in all. I have spent quite a bit of time looking for independent verification that there was in fact a robbery of any kind, and I don't recall any evidence that anything of Joe's was taken either from the car or the apartment. There is a whole lot of speculation however....JMO

Thank you for the clarification believe, but how old is this post?(04/15/08) IIRC, I posted this while being given false info from a few posters (as well as other WS'ers). If you notice believe, a lot of people lost interest at that same very time. I know why, as I KNOW a few others do, but am not at liberty to tell. I re-read the previous posts, and was curious as to why you chose my post to quote? I dont remember being "pro-robbery" of any kind.

Not that I owe you an explanation, but I have just returned from a 5 day bereavement period. Please grant me the kindness/respect as to respond to your next post in a few days.

I just got shell-shocked last week by the Nick Graza case, Didnt know a case could hit you like that- I grew close to the searchers, and shared their pain- Very traumatic, yet rewarding experience. I havent given up on helping the missing, as long as I have a voice-

This is the reason I am not currently involved with helping Joe's case as diligently. Please dont get me wrong, I would want nothing more than for Kathy to have her boy home, but there were too many conflicting stories/rumors/facts/innuendos for my taste. I do look out for his name and have him on a Goggle search in case something comes up, but I don't choose to debate or chose sides- I only joined WS to state an occasional opinion.

The only reason I chimed in on this thread was to try and help pass along a pic to the right person. As I previously stated, I dont know how old that post of mine is that you quoted from, but I have stopped posting on that thread months ago for the very reason as you stated, TOS. Thank you for looking out for me. If I am off base believe, I apologize. It is how I understood your post. IMO :)

Thank you for the clarification believe, but how old is this post?(04/15/08) IIRC, I posted this while being given false info from a few posters (as well as other WS'ers). If you notice believe, a lot of people lost interest at that same very time. I know why, as I KNOW a few others do, but am not at liberty to tell. I re-read the previous posts, and was curious as to why you chose my post to quote? I dont remember being "pro-robbery" of any kind.

Not that I owe you an explanation, but I have just returned from a 5 day bereavement period. Please grant me the kindness/respect as to respond to your next post in a few days.

I just got shell-shocked last week by the Nick Graza case, Didnt know a case could hit you like that- I grew close to the searchers, and shared their pain- Very traumatic, yet rewarding experience. I havent given up on helping the missing, as long as I have a voice-

This is the reason I am not currently involved with helping Joe's case as diligently. Please dont get me wrong, I would want nothing more than for Kathy to have her boy home, but there were too many conflicting stories/rumors/facts/innuendos for my taste. I do look out for his name and have him on a Goggle search in case something comes up, but I don't choose to debate or chose sides- I only joined WS to state an occasional opinion.

The only reason I chimed in on this thread was to try and help pass along a pic to the right person. As I previously stated, I dont know how old that post of mine is that you quoted from, but I have stopped posting on that thread months ago for the very reason as you stated, TOS. Thank you for looking out for me. If I am off base believe, I apologize. It is how I understood your post. IMO :)

Oh no, it is me who should apologize-clearly it was me who misunderstood-and it is a moot point as you so nicely pointed out. :)

Oh no, it is me who should apologize-clearly it was me who misunderstood-and it is a moot point as you so nicely pointed out. :)

Thanks believe09- Sounds like we got our wires crossed :blowkiss:. No worries- Ya threw me off me off for a minute, but Im back on track, and up to speed :crazy: Thank you for your kindness and understanding- I hate how posters 'argue' over silly things that they could have hashed out in the beginning, IMO. Have a nice weekend believe09- Its going to be beautiful (103 where Im at). :woohoo:

Any news on the picture yet?

I fwd the pic to both Sharon and Kathy a couple weekks ago, they responded, but they didnt reallly answer that question in particular. They did share some other details that I will ask permission before posting. They are very LE-wary, and are careful about what is posted publically. I am home this weekened, so I will ask Sharon what I am able to share with y'all.

Thanks

I fwd the pic to both Sharon and Kathy a couple weekks ago, they responded, but they didnt reallly answer that question in particular. They did share some other details that I will ask permission before posting. They are very LE-wary, and are careful about what is posted publically. I am home this weekened, so I will ask Sharon what I am able to share with y'all.

Thanks
Can you give us an idea of what they thought of the picture? Do they believe it's a possibility, or definitely not? Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back